Flossie Clegg #7 Can't edit her personality of soggy bread, so she does it to her legs instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She tries so hard to talk with her bottom teeth now it looks ridiculous lmao. Referring to her recent TikTok. Didn’t used to speak like that in her old YouTube videos lol wannabe Megan fox
Wow just watched a few and she looks so stupid. It’s so obvious what she’s doing

Reactions: 6
Lost interest in her for a while and only just catching up on her recent YouTube videos. Does anyone know how much she paid for her new apartment and how does she afford it all?!🤯

Lost interest in her for a while and only just catching up on her recent YouTube videos. Does anyone know how much she paid for her new apartment and how does she afford it all?!🤯
I think it was on rightmove for £1.1million, so thereabouts. I know she’s got a mortgage, which i think is a bit of a silly choice given her career is so dry

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I think it was on rightmove for £1.1million, so thereabouts. I know she’s got a mortgage, which i think is a bit of a silly choice given her career is so dry
Wow I don’t understand how she’d get a mortgage on that? That must mean she earns around 250k a year unless she had a big deposit to put down. She said her last rent was 3k a month, how did she even save for it. Besides YouTube what else does she get paid for? I’m sure I read influencers have to have 5 years worth of earnings to show they have a regular steady income.

Reactions: 2
Wow I don’t understand how she’d get a mortgage on that? That must mean she earns around 250k a year unless she had a big deposit to put down. She said her last rent was 3k a month, how did she even save for it. Besides YouTube what else does she get paid for? I’m sure I read influencers have to have 5 years worth of earnings to show they have a regular steady income.
I can imagine in her prime she would of saved a lot, I’m sure her parents would of had money put away for her and her sister, might not be a lot but still contributes. Also assuming inheritance from a grandparent or something

She lost a lot of weight doing 75 hard. I’ve really gone off Flossie recently. I dislike her constantly downturned mouth. She just seems so annoying. She used to be so sweet and entertaining pre London.

Reactions: 14
She lost a lot of weight doing 75 hard. I’ve really gone off Flossie recently. I dislike her constantly downturned mouth. She just seems so annoying. She used to be so sweet and entertaining pre London.
she definitely doesn't seem to be in a good place - I can't watch her tiktoks atm they are a bit triggering tbh (as someone who had an ED)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If I were to guess, probably a 50%+ deposit, and bear in mind the 5+ years of earnings would have her prime years 2018/2019/2020 where she’d have definitely been earning £100,000’s and living at home - I remember her and Lewys being gobsmacked that Olivia didn’t have six figures in her bank when they first moved to London !!

Her career is on a complete downward trajectory and I think she said her mortgage repayments are even more than her rent was, so I can’t see how in even a year or two she’ll be able to keep up with the payments. I guess for now with her better help brand deals she’s probably making a decent amount for an average person, but even that doesn’t pay a (assumed) 550k mortgage by herself for long

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.