Fezza Chit Chat #2 ✌🏻✌🏻

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats teeth! I bet you she is a little beaut. Celebrate with some oxtail and Afro beats, just bewdiful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Hello to all the Aunty Fezzas. Baby somanyteeth aka @notanyteeth arrived a little bit earlier than I expected (but not early early. 38+3 so all G).
A little 🩷💕girl 💖💞 to add to our fezza troll team!
We're both doing good! Xx
Congratulations 💖 this Aunty Fezza wishes you and your fam all the best! 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Congratulations @somanyteeth . I’ve send you some grifted onesies from Chemist Warehouse.
I hate myself for this and was no way influenced by a certain mole with an overinflated ego. Those onsies are bloody great. Mini Esme was gifted some and I was so disappointed that I like the quality so much!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Hello to all the Aunty Fezzas. Baby somanyteeth aka @notanyteeth arrived a little bit earlier than I expected (but not early early. 38+3 so all G).
A little 🩷💕girl 💖💞 to add to our fezza troll team!
We're both doing good! Xx
Congratulations @somanyteeth . Glad you are both doing well. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hi beautifuls, happy Mother’s Day! (Even if you have pets)! It’s a special day - I haven’t stopped crying lol (not bcos of PPD , just bcos I’m so happy)! Have a wonderful day, love you xxxx
---
Ps. I’m still catching up on the threads, just takes a while. Sometimes she sleeps on the boob bcos I’m reading lol

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hi beautifuls, happy Mother’s Day! (Even if you have pets)! It’s a special day - I haven’t stopped crying lol (not bcos of PPD , just bcos I’m so happy)! Have a wonderful day, love you xxxx
---
Ps. I’m still catching up on the threads, just takes a while. Sometimes she sleeps on the boob bcos I’m reading lol
Enjoy your first Mother’s Day, it’s so beautiful you get to have this one with your precious mini 💜🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Happy Mothers Day Fezzas to all the mums/fur mums/mum substitutes ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Happy MD to all fezzas including the ones who recently gave birth to the next gen fezzas. Enjoy the day!

My first MD, my ex made a Toblerone cheesecake for my gift which was awesome. It was all downhill from then and we coparent with style now just like old mate Emmy 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Happy MD to all fezzas including the ones who recently gave birth to the next gen fezzas. Enjoy the day!

My first MD, my ex made a Toblerone cheesecake for my gift which was awesome. It was all downhill from then and we coparent with style now just like old mate Emmy 😋
I bet Emmy thinks they are doing some type of concious uncoupling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Random but happy news. I’ve been to dinner with my adult son and his bf and am so happy for them both. They’ve been together for a few years but it’s a long distance relationship because his bf is American and this is the first time he’s been to Australia. He’s a great guy and he and my son have a lot in common, and it’s so wonderful to see. I’d better start saving because their plan is my son will move to the states once he’s had a few more years experience in his job.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Random but happy news. I’ve been to dinner with my adult son and his bf and am so happy for them both. They’ve been together for a few years but it’s a long distance relationship because his bf is American and this is the first time he’s been to Australia. He’s a great guy and he and my son have a lot in common, and it’s so wonderful to see. I’d better start saving because their plan is my son will move to the states once he’s had a few more years experience in his job.
That's wonderful Humpty. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
That’s fantastic news.. glad you approve of the new bf, can be daunting doing the meet. Bit sad that you’ll lose him to the states in a few years but how good that he’s found a wonderful partner.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That is exciting for them both as well as you! Yes! Save up, you might be able to visit them and maybe one day there will be a special wedding to attend!

• Heart
Reactions: 2