Disney In Detail #15 Doesn’t like sugar, doesn’t eat meat, just give her a Wendy’s and a doughnut to eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm laughing because I got over-excited on my first disney trip and booked BOG and then the dessert party 30 minutes later... I ate soo much bread at BOG like every single piece of bread I could get my hands on because I was on a stupid orlando diet before hand (not recommended terrible fad)

So when I say i spent $99 on a dessert party and ate 2 cubes of cheese and a strawberry... I'm not lying.

They did give me basically all the erin mckenna treats they had to take back to the room. But honestly they arent great except the lemon bread and went really stale..

Reactions: 4
Also, circling back to finances, ian used to have a mug that said ‘Working to fund my wife’s Orlando obsession’ which Vicky thought was hilarious.
if you paid your share, you just wouldnt buy that.

Reactions: 6
I think she thinks dessert/sweet things just means cake
The coffees she drinks could be classified as desserts!
---
No wonder she had a panic attack at Kate’s £360 sunglasses and then said, ‘i only wear cheap because i lose them’. No vicky, it’s because that’s almost your entire YT income 🤣🤣

Does anyone remember when she sold merch? 100% Ian was behind this. But it was just redbubble tit
View attachment 2983115
---
ETA it’s still up https://www.redbubble.com/people/DisneyInDetail/explore?page=1&sortOrder=recent 🤣
Not a bad likeness...

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
When people have mentioned these dessert parties in the past I foolishly imagined it was something like an afternoon tea set up. Something a bit special in nice surroundings. However Vic revealed that it’s just another cash grab, lines of people at buffet counters manned by miserable looking cast members. People wandering around balancing plates filled with absolute tit food. And this is $100 each? And rinsing It to the max by rushing people through three sittings. She clearly thought it was poor value (although we could see it for ourselves) and good for her for saying as much.
I've done A Party at Epcot and the Ferryboat Party at MK in the past and they were brilliant. Loads of space for fireworks viewing, all kinds of hot food, not just desserts, and unlimited booze. Was pre-kids when we were bigger drinkers, and the Dollar rate was favorable which made it really good value for money.

The way they now cram them into Tomorrow Land Terrace, then have to walk them out to the viewing area, plus price increases makes it a hard no from me nowadays!

Reactions: 2
I was reading some of the posts about Vicki no detail scrounging off Kate and it got me thinking about her pension, or lack there of I suppose? I highly doubt she is paying in to one. If she isn’t she’s utterly stupid (shock lol) as she’ll be living in poverty if she makes it to old age!

I was reading some of the posts about Vicki no detail scrounging off Kate and it got me thinking about her pension, or lack there of I suppose? I highly doubt she is paying in to one. If she isn’t she’s utterly stupid (shock lol) as she’ll be living in poverty if she makes it to old age!
Yeah I've often thought that. She's so fucked for her future.

Yeah I've often thought that. She's so fucked for her future.
Do we think she’ll make it to retirement? She can’t even get up and about usually. There’s speculation she is diabetic, maybe she is blowing all her “money” now for this purpose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.