Danae Mercer Ricci #3 The angle you see vs the nanny you don’t.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Danae think diet culture doesn't exist in Italy? 80g of pasta and only salads until summer. How she grew up was a product of her immediate environment. At my home we used eggs and full fat milk for baking. 🤷🏼 Has she not heard of the cig and espresso diet? Much like that in Paris...or ANYWHERE else if someone is inclined to fall into diet culture? Now she's some Italian housewife baking delicious treats we know she won't eat herself. LOL

Reactions: 5
she lies SO blatantly. a photo of both herself and Aurora holding croissants - yet Danae's isn't even missing a single bite. yet another pastry bought for an aesthetic photo, when not even a crumb will pass her lips. SUCH a great example to set for her daughter, buying croissants and then throwing hers away, or palming it off on the nanny while she sips a black coffee. 🙄

and as for the "Italians eat food without shame" post - for a start, that seems like a massive generalisation, as though diet culture doesn't exist Italy and nobody struggles with food/eating disorders or uses zero-calorie cooking spray. but also, who does she think she's fooling, claiming that she eats butter and "the WHOLE egg" and drenches her meals in oil?! she shows off her meals on a regular basis - when she isn't on a juice cleanse, it's 99% salad. she even admitted that cooks spaghetti just to pose with for photos! and as for saying she eats REAL sugar - she doesn't eat sugar, full stop. even that chocolate was advertising, she barely scraped her teeth against the edge of the bar, and she struggled to manage a mere teaspoon of yogurt that time she announced she was eating in front of her 9 month old daughter FOR THE FIRST TIME, y'know to "normalise" women eating.

she may have cooked French toast with her daughter - her sole motivation being content, not because she actually enjoys spending time with her child - but i guarantee she didn't eat a single bite. the only person eating anything in that reel is Aurora. 🙄

A 10k run while on a little family vacay? Guess she only ate the outside of the croissant and left the actual pistachio. Way to prove your words are just that...words.

IMG_20240605_110753.jpg

Reactions: 3
her boobs look perfectly fine in that dress before she started stretching it out to make her weak point lol and omg 'when your italian'.........HUSBAND danae, say husband ffs!

Who filmed them??
it wouldn't surprise me if she had set up a tripod to film the moment prior to "the Italian" supposedly "surprising" her - but the footage seems a little shaky for a tripod, so i'm guessing either the nanny, who seems to also serve as Danae's cameraman - or maybe Nico's mum? I'm not sure who is with her on the trip. guaranteed the moment Aurora is old enough to hold a camera, Danae will be training her up to film/take photos of her too. not just a content baby but a camera-baby she won't have to pay for. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
IMG_1162.png

Ah yes more gaslighting her audience into believing she NEVER posts workout content because she’s such a busy mom and she can’t find the time to take it seriously as if she didn’t just promote a brand acting like that was the first time she’s been getting genuinely fit since baby (another lie)… also… I guarantee no one asked her that.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 2978100
Ah yes more gaslighting her audience into believing she NEVER posts workout content because she’s such a busy mom and she can’t find the time to take it seriously as if she didn’t just promote a brand acting like that was the first time she’s been getting genuinely fit since baby (another lie)… also… I guarantee no one asked her that.
in reality, it's actually that she doesn't have time to be a mum because she is far too busy working out! this is the woman who filmed herself doing squats THREE DAYS after Aurora was born, because she prioritised exercising over bonding with her new born baby - while simultaneously spewing all the "new mums shouldn't feel any pressure to work out/exercise/lose weight/change their body" etc etc, knowing she would be making other new mums feels awful as a result. 😡

and "why don't you show more videos of you working out?" - guaranteed nobody us asking that. she regularly shares videos if herself in the gym etc - nobody needs to see MORE of Danae's disordered food and exercise behaviours. 🙄

a glimpse of the "meals" Danae ACTUALLY allows herself to eat. the usual bowl of salad, with a tiny sprinkle of seeds - which are her entire daily intake of protein.

quite a difference between the reality and the fake IG "intake" she shares for content the chocolate bar she allowed one tooth to scrape across briefly, or whatever she was cooking with Aurora - REAL oil, REAL butter, REAL sugar, REAL eggs 🙄 - that she didn't eat a single bite of, or the spaghetti she prepared and later admitted she cooked just to lose with for photos and then dumped it all straight in the bin, or all the pastries she buys for aesthetic photos and then gives to the nanny to eat. but hey, I guess we all that the content Danae shares can't be trusted - her followers are reminded on a daily basis that what we they on social media isn't real.

Screenshot_20240606_201939.jpg