Dahlia Beach

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations you are now famous on her Instagram reel 😂
I just saw it lol. Well she was crying into the screen this week tho wasn't she? "Boo hoo.......we dug all those holes and the grounds gone hard and I've had to pull everyone out of the warehouse and i spent £700 of my own money on compost blah blah".....

You are a silly cow. Watching you stumble from one chaotic drama to another is boring Af and standard practice for you. It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic.
So you come over here and read about yourself?....... silly silly cow!

Reactions: 2
Also it feels kinda cool to be living in your head .....rent free. Oh and just for the record I did laugh over my coffee this morning.....the comments section was the best .....although I do think you should admit to your sheeple that it wasn't actually a comment left on a post but one you read about yourself on a gossip because you actively sought to read about yourself. Thanks for the laugh......today is gonna be a good day 👍😆

Reactions: 6
Tell me you post your life on insta for validation from strangers then constantly feel the need to address what the good folk of Tattle are discussing about you without telling me you post your life on insta for validation from strangers then constantly feel the need....blah blah....I'll go first......or maybe Andy, you'd like to go first.
---
See this is the problem if you come over here and read about yourself. It slowly drives you mad. Do it at your peril.

Reactions: 5
And I'm sure she's slightly changed the story about why she was banned. It's now to do with a delivery but not sure she actually said this last year

Reactions: 3
Sure she said last year she had given her security pass to someone else to use

Reactions: 3
Sure she said last year she had given her security pass to someone else to use
Yeah she did, I feel she's changing the narrative of the story now, to say it was for a delivery. I can't recall her mentioning that fact, unless I missed it! Also who is asking her if she is doing Chelsea, those who were around last year, know what happened!

Reactions: 1
She's very up and down isn't she?, i cant imagine being around someone like her, obviously got a bad case of fomo at missing Chelsea, her own doing tho.
Does the husband spend his entire life trying to please her? Leave your job, nope now go back to it, dig holes, plant my tubers, give up drink.......she's hard work.

Reactions: 2