Crystal Bailey #7 Slay, Crystal, slay! DesignHer disasters, a new podcast and going to Bali to Eat Pray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they always say sneak peak 🏔 instead of sneak peek 👀.
Regardless - it looks like a dirty warehouse with a simple conversion, not an incredible transformation and installation
Kind of like this pathetic "shop" she claims she "built" near LAX airport 7 years ago. Crystal sweetheart, you didn't 'build" it, you simply painted it & threw in some plants & a counter. It looks like a garage and not something to be proud of. And if it's that close to one of the busiest airports in the US, probably very, very loud. 🙄

What became of this?? 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She absolutely begged her way to be there and make it all about HER!! She shares seven photos in her latest grid post about the soft launch. FOUR of them are of her!!

And the 3rd paragraph (in part) "Originally I wasn't planning on traveling to Adelaide to install the space, but when my life changed a few weeks ago and I was able to travel again... That smacks of "when I no longer had a ball and chain around my ankles weighing me down of being a mother, I can go wherever I want !". You're still a disgusting mother and it shines through in all of your posts.

Looks like she got her hair done again; didn't she get it done recently?! How long before she adds more ratty extensions and ruins it?
Only crystal could take something as mediocre as getting your roots done into ‘I met this InCrEdIbLe woman last night who transformed my hair!’ She just did her damn job and was probably grateful to see the arse end of you

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Video froze on this. Couldn’t help myself 😅.
do these people all use the same filter or are they actually trying to look like Janice? 😆
IMG_3307.jpeg

IMG_3309.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is treating this custody issue like someone has broken up with her. She knows Jonny and his family will be reading her posts. She’s saying this tit to be spiteful.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
“Every area of my life is falling into the most beautiful places” … next picture is a guy in her house 🙄

(I say guy because if he’s who I suspect he is he’s barely a man. 21 yrs old.)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4