Chloe Khan #5 Chlo- he he is starting to look like Michael Jackson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely and most definitely a billy no mates like Chloe 😄
---

Whose stories was that!!!! 😂😂😂😂 hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
No Chloe they aren’t doing a show for YOU they are saying “vive bagatelle” 😂😂 and no one’s even looking at her 😂😂😂😂😂 imagine Chloe walking around with that little kid and there was me thinking it’s a grown ass man 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 probably begging everyone to post happy birthday to her needing to show her dms to justify people like her 😭😭😭😭
---
Billy no mates 😂 has no one to take her pictures or videos for her bday so she’s resorted to jumping around like she’s having the time of her life recording herself from the table 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and no one’s even paying any attention to her 😂 I think she had a basic time and recording herself eating carbonara shoving it in her mouth with her hands then proceeds to wipe it in her hair 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh excuse me not her hair it’s her expensive hair extension wefts by the best in the biz 🙄 she photoshops her face tits arms and legs you wouldn’t recognise her in real life jeeeeeeez
Was it filmed on an old Nokia? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Was it filmed on an old Nokia? 🤔
Everything’s so blurry she probably smudged her greasy carbonara fingers on the lens in case the filter slips 🫠
---
😂😂😂😂 she didn’t even get on the thrown for her birthday the millionaire boss babe Chloe 😭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it me or has she stopped talking about or going to her mansion-house ?
Didn't "a very good friend of hers " gift her an apartment in london before, supposedly. But yet she's always staying in London hotels. Wouldn't be like her to tell lies though 🤥🤭

Reactions: 8
She's trying to be all posh and upper class again, she just *loves* exploring those 'adorable' markets of St Tropez dontcha know??

She's also taken the comments off that ridiculous post of her stretched to 7 ft long wearing a bikini top about 5 sizes too small LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it me or has she stopped talking about or going to her mansion-house ?
Didn’t someone find out that’s some old people home with a disabled ramp? 😂
---
She's trying to be all posh and upper class again, she just *loves* exploring those 'adorable' markets of St Tropez dontcha know??

She's also taken the comments off that ridiculous post of her stretched to 7 ft long wearing a bikini top about 5 sizes too small LOL
😂😂😂 because she knows the pictures she posted look so fake and that “I put a love heart on my feet they looked like a hand” well that’s what happens Chloe when you’ve stretched your legs tf …….. isn’t she shes always at some magnificent, breathtakingly, opulent place 🙄 the sophisticated classy Chloe she is

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
---

😂😂😂 because she knows the pictures she posted look so fake and that “I put a love heart on my feet they looked like a hand” well that’s what happens Chloe when you’ve stretched your legs tf …….. isn’t she shes always at some magnificent, breathtakingly, opulent place 🙄 the sophisticated classy Chloe she is
She is about as sophisticated as a soggy chip 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
---

chloe doesnt own any properties she never has its all lala in her stupid bint brain daft idiot .. the thing is young girls belive the boss babe crap and mr knightsbridge cough cough ! aka chloe

Reactions: 5
chloe doesnt own any properties she never has its all lala in her stupid bint brain daft idiot .. the thing is young girls belive the boss babe crap and mr knightsbridge cough cough ! aka chloe
no way she was pretending to have purchased a house! thats some extreme lenghts to fool people
she even made a insta for the house

Reactions: 1
no way she was pretending to have purchased a house! thats some extreme lenghts to fool people
she even made a insta for the house
I know the young girls believe her and look up to her fake life I remember seeing a comment from a young girl saying “you should design your own clothing line” like wtf the innocent girl doesn't know she’s a proxy and most of her clothes are cheap af all she has to do is screen shot and google it … yea and that Mayfair gent blah blah ef off with ya bullshit Chloe

Reactions: 2