Brummy Mummy #164 The only thing "positive" about this woman would be her test for Type 2 Diabetes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All quiet in Brummy land. She's probably still travelling back from the BAFTAs sleepy land, or getting her kids ready for school.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hmmm very strange how quiet the twit is 🤔
We didn’t even get a proper goodbye Saturday night! I’m sure she’ll be back shortly to show off about the tit she’s bought over the weekend 🙄

Reactions: 19
We shall have either a pity me post or that stupid bleeping X on the hand as it’s the start of SATs today but you can’t fool us bab we know summat has gone down over the last week maybe btec paul finally had enough of her 😂😂
---
Has anyone looked at her “talent management” website it’s worth the laugh. She looks so out of place next to the other influenzas on their and they haven’t updated her bio in over 5 years 😂😂😂
---
*there even shouldn’t type without my glasses on 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
All quiet in Brummy land. She's probably still travelling back from the BAFTAs sleepy land, or getting her kids ready for school.
Well that would make a change , she never gets the kids ready for school that's normally PUS' domain maybe he was busy with his actual job so she's had to do something this morning....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.