Zoey673_thesingingslimmer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to say I'm quite surprised they have split. She always seemed to think the world of him from her posts. Maybe the surgery gave her new found confidence and she thought she could do better than him. Sad for the kids either way.
She likely did think the world of him, sheโ€™s probably drove him out with her constant showing off and mutton behaviour. She spent most her time buying things for the kids as payment, so she didnโ€™t have to spend time with them and justify her getting drunk and drugged up at the weekends.

Reactions: 6
Do you have a photo? I unfollowed ages ago due to the signing and basically naked photos ๐Ÿคฃ
i just went to SS it for you canโ€™t remember if it was on grid or stories but either way itโ€™s defo gone now ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Can someone screenshot the latest shitshow so I can enjoy it? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I don't follow the car crash anymore! I used to get the proper rage when she would say curls and kisses into the screen ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've just had another look at that outfit and I can only conclude that mutton is off to a 90s fancy dress party ๐Ÿ˜ณ that hat is making me wanna vomit up some white lightening or 20/20 ... and what the duck is with those awful tits?! She looks like a ******๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Reactions: 1
I've just had another look at that outfit and I can only conclude that mutton is off to a 90s fancy dress party ๐Ÿ˜ณ that hat is making me wanna vomit up some white lightening or 20/20 ... and what the duck is with those awful tits?! She looks like a ******๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
I was thinking the same about the outfit - absolute 90s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.