Zoey673_thesingingslimmer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually cant stand thos woman. Never come across anyone that loves themself as much as she does!

Reactions: 3
Ohhh tits out must be off ‘outout’
I had one of those hats... back in the 00’s
Saw this earlier too, what an absolute state! Girls must be away for the night. Never have I seen anyone love themselves so much. What kind of example is she setting for two girls!

I wonder if her ego and vanity is the reason she and jack split up?? He seems a pretty simple life kinda guy and her always to be centre of attention 🤔🤔

Reactions: 2
Saw this earlier too, what an absolute state! Girls must be away for the night. Never have I seen anyone love themselves so much. What kind of example is she setting for two girls!

I wonder if her ego and vanity is the reason she and jack split up?? He seems a pretty simple life kinda guy and her always to be centre of attention 🤔🤔
OMG have her and perfect horny old Jacko split up?!

Jeeze the split has aged him! 33?!
I’d say it was more her that aged him, those are old pics I think 🤷🏻‍♀️
But in all fairness he did seem a decent guy, Wonder if Zoey is included in the “ baggage”
I hate it when people use that term when have kids been baggage? 🤯

Have to say I'm quite surprised they have split. She always seemed to think the world of him from her posts. Maybe the surgery gave her new found confidence and she thought she could do better than him. Sad for the kids either way.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.