Zoey673_thesingingslimmer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't followed her for a good year but not surprised to hear about her and Jack. She's completely unbearable and was just getting worse that's why I unfollowed her, dread to think what she's like nowadays.

Reactions: 3
She's a raving coke head guys!! Who the duck gets in at 5am after being in the pub all afternoon and night and then starts playing just dance on the Wii until 7am..... People on drugs that's who! Have you not seen her eyes wide open on stories when she comes home from being out? Most people struggle to keep one eye open to look at their phone after a night drinking. What people do in their own time is their business but when she's putting it out there that she's this amazing mum, partner and teacher.... HA!! The best for me is when she's constantly claims she's au natural and real.... Are you okay hun 🤔

I reckon she's been caught cheating. Probably with the PT that used to slide into her DMs every time she'd show us those disgusting fake tits 🤢 I get that losing weight gives you an amazing confidence boost but there's a fine line between being confident and then just a narcissistic twit!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Once a woman always a woman. He probably woke up and smelt the coffee. Fed up with her getting herself in debt with all the plastic surgery, botox and sunbeds. Bet she will soon be back on insta she will want her ass lick followers to give her some kind words.
Its the kids I feel sorry for cos her eldest isn't even Jack's kid anyway and I bet she'll soon be moving on to the next bloke

Reactions: 8
She's a raving coke head guys!! Who the duck gets in at 5am after being in the pub all afternoon and night and then starts playing just dance on the Wii until 7am..... People on drugs that's who! Have you not seen her eyes wide open on stories when she comes home from being out? Most people struggle to keep one eye open to look at their phone after a night drinking. What people do in their own time is their business but when she's putting it out there that she's this amazing mum, partner and teacher.... HA!! The best for me is when she's constantly claims she's au natural and real.... Are you okay hun 🤔

I reckon she's been caught cheating. Probably with the PT that used to slide into her DMs every time she'd show us those disgusting fake tits 🤢 I get that losing weight gives you an amazing confidence boost but there's a fine line between being confident and then just a narcissistic twit!
Too true. I reckon half these instagrammers are on the 'vodka' and 'coke' diet. She'll be down Cash Generator with her dyson in a few months if she's not careful!

Reactions: 2
I think she has deactivated her account. I feel sorry for the girls if they have broken up, but deffo not for her!

Reactions: 4
She’s back on Facebook as of yesterday. Instagram will be next! Lots of people asking where she’s been and how her and Jack are. No response from her.

I wonder if she’s explains her absence👀
I reckon there'll just be 3 million ''these girls are my world'' posts until someone questions where Jacky Boy and his lavish gifts have gone and she'll post a very vague story about how she wants to keep the details private but that they have split 🙄

I reckon there'll just be 3 million ''these girls are my world'' posts until someone questions where Jacky Boy and his lavish gifts have gone and she'll post a very vague story about how she wants to keep the details private but that they have split 🙄
And already on stories there’s the girls and a pandora thing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Predictable as ever is Zoey! She’ll be out slut dropping her way threw the weekend in no time. I do wonder though if jack would have both girls for contact or just the little one!?🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.