Zoella De Vile - Cordially Invites Pedos and Torys to Casa De Zalfe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here!

On Topic (lols): I’d love to know how that day went down with the Ingams. I honestly didn’t even know they existed prior to her mentioning they were visiting that day. Wonder if she felt any creeper vibes coming from him.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else see CalFreezy’s lie detector video with JaackMaate? He confesses that he thinks she’s hot and says he’s jealous that Alfie gets to sleep with her. I’ll never understand straight men

Reactions: 3
Eww, no. I’ve not seen that one.

I can see how someone might have thought she was hot back in the day, but not so much anymore. She looks drained and dried up most of the time now.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else see CalFreezy’s lie detector video with JaackMaate? He confesses that he thinks she’s hot and says he’s jealous that Alfie gets to sleep with her. I’ll never understand straight men
I imagine guys are just after her for money or fame? She was hot, but now just totally asexual - about as much sex appeal as a tin of beans.

Were there any instastories on the day the pedalo dad ingram family visited? I don't follow her on instagram and don't want to help out with the algorithm by watching any of her stories. It's going to be funny when she's below 10 million!

Hello thanks for inviting me! I joined the Zoella thread via the inghams, a few of us have been on the ingham threads for a few months as we all could see something was very off.

Zoella posted a gif on instragram stories, the inghams posted a few more and then the inghams uploaded their vlog and mentioned Zoella will upload hers.

She is stil following them on social media despite Louise and even Jonathan Saccone-Joly calling out the Chris Ingham issue

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Thanks for inviting me! I think Jack was likely joking either that or he’s thinking of 2014 Zoella when she was actually pretty ?

Thanks for coming, hope you find this place better than GG. Only told the last ten people from the GG thread about this else I'll get banned and can't send any more PM's. Hopefully spread the word slowly over the next few days.

Anyway back on topic [emoji6] she lost over 140k twitter followers with the perge yesterday. If Instagram or YouTube do that she could go below ten million quite soon. While still huge it does show she peaked years ago and people have had enough.

Thanks for letting me know. Zoella is so boring at the moment and talking about her furniture was actually quite interesting.

So damn stupid all this "a pool is too expensive", witch please. If I had their money I would get a pool - millions on their mansion that they may as well.

I don't think even a thirteen year old would be impressed by the tips in cordially invited. "Make your ice cream impressive with hight and a skewer".

"TIP to embellish the glass, before adding the sundae, dribble melted chocolate around the rim and cover with sprinkles"

I'm so glad that made it as a top tip, I was so confused as how to decorate a glass with chocolate and sprinkles. Apart from anything that's a stupid pointless trend from years ago that should have died out.

I can't read the mum tip (attached), something about reed diffusers and scissors just before guests arrive? High end reed diffusers often give me a headache, the cheap zoella ones must be really migraine inducing.

Hi guys did they lock the furniture forum on gg?! That table looks cute!!
They didn't lock it but said it was off topic and issued warnings to several people they would be banned if they complained again. Then they said you are free to go elsewhere. I was really annoyed as it worked so well in the main thread. So setup this forum, I've pmed everyone from the furniture thread today about this forum. Hopefully it takes off and people like having somewhere freer to chat, it's actually been quite a few hours of work!

Anyhow here she is complaining about signing copies of "her" book (with help from 30 other people doing the real work.)

Most other adults are used to often working to 9:40 or later doing real work that requires a brain and thinking and would love to spend a day just scribbling a name. She could legit just do that in front of the tv every night and its piss easy. Her own fault for leaving it all until the last minute to sign.

The signed copy hasn't even sold out yet despite months of pre orders

https://www.whsmith.co.uk/products/cordially-invited-signed-edition/9781473689930

Reactions: 1
Hi all! Thanks for the invite! I had been stewing for a couple of days thinking about what I can write on the forum that would show my annoyance at the mods (more so these “readers” who only want us to talk about what they find interesting, wtf even is that?!) that won’t get me banned, but this is way better!

I really like the table above, annoyingly. I’m surprised it hasn’t been shown in any of the vlogs I’ve seen. Granted, I stopped watching regularly at vlogsmas so maybe it’s relatively new?

So, is it weird to ask who is who here? Not sure if I’m a psycho or not with this, but since I’ve been on GG for a while, people’s user names have taken on personalities for me. I think it would be interesting to know who came over from the other forums since some names have changed.

I’m HaleyBoBailey, for example.

If it’s creepy to share, my apologies. I’m just genuinely curious.

Thanks for making the new forum! I'll probably keep lurking the GG threads, but it's good to have somewhere to chat about whatever we want, without being threatened with bans if we're not interesting enough to a handful of lurkers :rolleyes:

Thanks for making the new forum! I'll probably keep lurking the GG threads, but it's good to have somewhere to chat about whatever we want, without being threatened with bans if we're not interesting enough to a handful of lurkers :rolleyes:
You're welcome! If people like the forum and keep using it I'm happy to keep it going. Would be funny if GG zoella became dead due to the awful mods.

As for sharing user names I think some people are worried about sharing their GG name incase they get banned from GG. Which with how ban happy they are I can't blame people for been concerned.

Now just hope they hurry up and break up as they aren't in a good place and it would give us something to chat about. Seeing how she keeps posting very forced "couples goals" photos they might be very close to the end..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.