Zoella #5 Biological clock is knocking on door but her boyfriend has the mental age of 4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am also very interested and just plain nosey to know details about those who work at AtoZ such as their job titles, salaries and what they do all day. Their accounts haven't been filed with companies house yet and there will be info on there re income/outgoings.
Look on their website, it lists all the employees and what they do. I didn’t really understand any of their jobs, a lot of them seem to do the same kind of thing but what do I know 💁‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Look on their website, it lists all the employees and what they do. I didn’t really understand any of their jobs, a lot of them seem to do the same kind of thing but what do I know 💁‍♀️
Maybe they all work part time??? Looking at the job descriptions they've put on the site there's no way that could take up a full working week. I can imagine them being at the office 9-5 but only working for 3 hours a day.

Reactions: 4
i love how in the card game she dressed and posing as if she is some kind of oh so professional business person as opposed to... whatever she is..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i love how in the card game she dressed and posing as if she is some kind of oh so professional business person as opposed to... whatever she is..
She is also wearing Alfie’s god awful Futures Elf not merch merch. Kind of ruins the whole power suit vibe she probably tried to go for.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is also wearing Alfie’s god awful Futures Elf not merch merch. Kind of ruins the whole power suit vibe she probably tried to go for.
And the fact that Alfie insists it’s not merch and is a skate brand. Because Zoe is a well known skater. Speaking of which, what’s happened to the ramp

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So it's just another normal Wednesday morning for them - playing cards at home. Ffs, do they ever stop playing that stupid game and actually do some work?! Can't believe they're bleeping millionaires and yet they never seem to do ANY work.

Reactions: 9
Now playing cards at breakfast time🙄🙄🙄. Bloody hell, who's got time for that😏. Oh sorry, they have. They don't need to have to catch a train or bus and join the plebs getting into work for the day. I wish my day was as easy going as theirs. I wonder what their staff are doing whilst they sit playing cards at home😏. They're all probably playing cards in the office🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Now playing cards at breakfast time🙄🙄🙄. Bloody hell, who's got time for that😏. Oh sorry, they have. They don't need to have to catch a train or bus and join the plebs getting into work for the day. I wish my day was as easy going as theirs. I wonder what their staff are doing whilst they sit playing cards at home😏. They're all probably playing cards in the office🤔
View attachment 23628
It’s not even breakfast time it was gone 9. Most people would have been showered, had breakfast and be in work by then.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Looking at the picture of Zoe playing cards, is it actually her, or is it somebody else😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
View attachment 23628
I can't believe they play cards so much, its not normal.

Warning for TMI: I have a spider solitaire app on my phone and of only gets used when sat on the toilet. The idea of playing cards endlessly bores me to tears.

At least get out a board game or a jigsaw when at home. Or use one of Alfie's 12 Xbox consoles.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
They love card games so much, you’d think they would use a bit of their insane piles of cash to go on a Vegas holiday!

Also: Shiseido gifting Zoe stuff shows the absolute lack of understanding of demographics that brands have, not to mention: who actually follows Zoe for makeup tutorials? She almost always looks an absolute mess, her makeup skills are nonexistent.

I can't believe they play cards so much, its not normal.

Warning for TMI: I have a spider solitaire app on my phone and of only gets used when sat on the toilet. The idea of playing cards endlessly bores me to tears.

At least get out a board game or a jigsaw when at home. Or use one of Alfie's 12 Xbox consoles.
It’s because they seem unable to hold an actual conversation with any functioning adult.

So it's just another normal Wednesday morning for them - playing cards at home. Ffs, do they ever stop playing that stupid game and actually do some work?! Can't believe they're bleeping millionaires and yet they never seem to do ANY work.
And as stated on Alfie's thread he is going on holiday to Greece today as a reward for the 90 day challenge (which he seemed to break at every opportunity) so no work then. You would think if you were clearing off you would want to get in to the office to sort things out. They are both dreadfully lazy.

Reactions: 7
Who do we think will be Zoe’s babysitter while Alfies away this time? I’m leaning toward Poppy since Sean is also away.

Reactions: 7
do we know how long the boys are away for?
Haha I can’t believe Alfie had a ten day lads holiday, came back for a couple of days to edit the vlogs from that holiday and cash in on it then went away again. Without Zoe. Actually feel sorry for Zoe at this point. He literally doesn’t give a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Haha I can’t believe Alfie had a ten day lads holiday, came back for a couple of days to edit the vlogs from that holiday and cash in on it then went away again. Without Zoe. Actually feel sorry for Zoe at this point. He literally doesn’t give a tit.
What does he need to do for her to actually ditch him?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.