Zoella #5 Biological clock is knocking on door but her boyfriend has the mental age of 4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just went with this title as I think it had most votes 😊 hope that's okay

Reactions: 18
It says a lot that she has to talk for a good several minutes about how much footage she had/ has to edit and how long it takes. Awww, woe is Zoe.

It's no excuse. You sit around doing nothing, and "hosting" Joe and Dianne and watching Alfie's temporary friends ride the half pipe isn't what anybody considers busy.

I know she prefers to work on the gram, but she's no stranger to YT when she can shill something that " she would be raving about anyway".

Perfect title! It was my absolute favorite, spat out my drink when I first read it.

Reactions: 4
@BOABKP I know sis. I have it. You, however, said Zoe is full of tit because she was able to do that. You know that made no sense.
I was saying she's full of tit in general. Plus she has said in the past confrontation makes her anxious, yet she still confronted them.

Reactions: 3
I was saying she's full of tit in general. Plus she has said in the past confrontation makes her anxious, yet she still confronted them.
^^ this exactly. It depends on the person, fight or flight (or freeze).
I have anxiety and am a fight, will break down after. My boyfriend however is a flight and he has anxiety so [emoji2370]

But Zoe has said many times she doesn’t like confrontation so [emoji848]

I personally think she’s just a witch

Reactions: 9
I have anxiety and am a fight, will break down after. My boyfriend however is a flight and he has anxiety so [emoji2370]

I really wish I was a fight, but no I physically can't move and confront someone, but then I'll beat myself up about it afterwards for being weak. Exactly, she's said it many times, yet she said in that vlog she faced the girls and her reaction afterwards didn't look anything like someone who hates confrontation.

Reactions: 2
I really wish I was a fight, but no I physically can't move and confront someone, but then I'll beat myself up about it afterwards for being weak. Exactly, she's said it many times, yet she said in that vlog she faced the girls and her reaction afterwards didn't look anything like someone who hates confrontation.
Was that confrontation in a recent video? I don't remember seeing it. Do you know what it's called?

Got through about ten minutes of her new vlog. That shampoo she was banging on about is actually £30 plus the travel things are £12 extra. I actually clicked the link in the description cause I was generally interested but yeah... To me that’s too extortionate for shampoo no matter how good it is, I bet hers was gifted too!

Reactions: 5

My anxiety in crippling in life aspect like banks, buying things, more important survival skills, but when it comes to confrontation I’m actually a fighter. I’ve been in so many situations where I had to fight my battles or stick up for someone. I agree, it’s a personality trait that gives you that ability not the anxiety. Usually people who have anxiety and anger issues would be more inclined to fight back because you blank out through rage.

Reactions: 13
As if she’s trying to say Joe and Dianne decided to join them off the cuff?! She had a full on epic birthday cake there ready 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
My anxiety in crippling in life aspect like banks, buying things, more important survival skills, but when it comes to confrontation I’m actually a fighter. I’ve been in so many situations where I had to fight my battles or stick up for someone. I agree, it’s a personality trait that gives you that ability not the anxiety. Usually people who have anxiety and anger issues would be more inclined to fight back because you blank out through rage.
I'm the unusual then 😂

Reactions: 1
Why does anxiety discussion always end up with people doing post after post about their own experiences? Sorry but it’s OT.

I can’t believe the blatant audacity of Zoe finally slithering out from her stinky cage to post some content - but only because she’s shilling her app. 🙄 just as previous posters predicted, ugh.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Why does anxiety discussion always end up with people doing post after post about their own experiences? Sorry but it’s OT.

I can’t believe the blatant audacity of Zoe finally slithering out from her stinky cage to post some content - but only because she’s shilling her app. [emoji849] just as previous posters predicted, ugh.
Soz babes

Sorry! Could say that about any thread though, at some point people talk about their own experiences of what is being discussed.
Anyway.....back to the topic.
Got through about ten minutes of her new vlog. That shampoo she was banging on about is actually £30 plus the travel things are £12 extra. I actually clicked the link in the description cause I was generally interested but yeah... To me that’s too extortionate for shampoo no matter how good it is, I bet hers was gifted too!
As if the majority of her subscribers could afford to just go and buy it. It's like a perfume she was banging on about last year, she said she'd put the link in the description "if you'd like to buy it". It was over £100 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

I can’t believe the blatant audacity of Zoe finally slithering out from her stinky cage to post some content - but only because she’s shilling her app. 🙄 just as previous posters predicted, ugh.
slithering out from her stinky cage

I lost it when I read this! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
They are both SO defensive these days. They jump the gun even at little comments that probably mean nothing but over comments like the above, they just lose their minds and probably lose sleep until they make a passive aggressive comment back.

Reactions: 10
As if she’s trying to say Joe and Dianne decided to join them off the cuff?! She had a full on epic birthday cake there ready 😂
This is what I don't get. Obviously we haven't seen their vlogs yet... whenever those will come out. But she had a cake ready for Dianne and not some Colin the Caterpillar cake like Mark got for his bday (even though Mark is her 'bestie'). Joe and Dianne did not come up to Brighton out of the blue. I'm positive Zoe nagged to Joe about him coming to visit her because it's always about her. She probably guilt-tripped him about how she rarely sees him bc leaving the couch requires so much effort on her end.

They are both SO defensive these days. They jump the gun even at little comments that probably mean nothing but over comments like the above, they just lose their minds and probably lose sleep until they make a passive aggressive comment back.
This is what happens when you have too much time on your hands. If they were truly hard working influencers as they like to claim themselves to be then they wouldn't care about comments especially if it comes from trolls. They're so thin-skinned and mentally stuck in their teen years that they obsess over things like this and also with constantly buying new things. As pointed out in the previous thread, her 'kids' comment was to belittle the person. As if online fighting with strangers is something to be proud of. You make millions, Zoe. Go actually live your life and worry less about those less than flattering comments about you that have some truth to it. Truth hurts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry! Could say that about any thread though, at some point people talk about their own experiences of what is being discussed.
Anyway.....back to the topic.

As if the majority of her subscribers could afford to just go and buy it. It's like a perfume she was banging on about last year, she said she'd put the link in the description "if you'd like to buy it". It was over £100 🙄
I remember that! I followed that little sucker right over to the website and was shocked it was so high, so I ordered a small sample from another site because it had notes I was genuinely interested in and it wasn't great, turned into a stench. I'm sure it's different on everyone but as a bit of a fragrance fiend, it's not the most classic thing you could go for.

Well, count me in the going off on tangents about own experience group because there I've done it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pretty sure the birthday cake was the one Joe bought, it looks the same. Joe and Dianne probably took it with them.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
This is what I don't get. Obviously we haven't seen their vlogs yet... whenever those will come out. But she had a cake ready for Dianne and not some Colin the Caterpillar cake like Mark got for his bday (even though Mark is her 'bestie'). Joe and Dianne did not come up to Brighton out of the blue. I'm positive Zoe nagged to Joe about him coming to visit her because it's always about her. She probably guilt-tripped him about how she rarely sees him bc leaving the couch requires so much effort on her end.
Joe bought it (or it was gifted 🤷🏼‍♀️) for Dianne and they took it to Brighton. He showed it on Monday morning on his instastory and it was in his apartment.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.