Zoella #4 Nostalgic for the nineties, looks age nighty. Forever the gf, no engagement from Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was mentioned in the last thread, about the possible theory of her being pregnant; kind of a far reach but definitely possible. If she is, maybe an announcement on her birthday?
I’ll not jump too far into speculation and just wait for them to announce... but god... those two reproducing.. 😕 not ideal

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why do people think she's pregnant, what have I missed? Alf seemed so odd about having kids in a recent vlog?
If you find a chance to read through the last few posts on the previous thread that’ll explain more in detail, but to summarize, Louise posted something about a friend she was excited for who is finally pregnant, Tanya posted something weird after hanging out with Zoe, and Alfie’s vlog with the baby books... so it is possible but I guess we’ll have to wait and see 😂

Reactions: 6
I cannot imagine those two having a baby whatsoever, the mind boggles. Alfie is a manchild in himself! Will be very surprised if she is having a baby. And if she is pregnant, will she also get the so badly desired ring?! :eek:

Reactions: 5
ALSO the visit she has to Joe’s place, which she never visits, maybe she visited them to tell them the news.
She has been waiting for this her whole life lol so mayyybe.
I can just imagine her being so obnoxious about it though, if it’s true.

Reactions: 9
I would love her to be pregnant. It would be something finally interesting about her!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really hope she isn’t pregnant. The clickbait from
Alfie will be too much and I’m quite happy with them killing their channels not having something to revive it.

Can you tell I can’t stand them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe they are adopting. A Mexican wolf boy so it looks like Alfie?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If you find a chance to read through the last few posts on the previous thread that’ll explain more in detail, but to summarize, Louise posted something about a friend she was excited for who is finally pregnant, Tanya posted something weird after hanging out with Zoe, and Alfie’s vlog with the baby books... so it is possible but I guess we’ll have to wait and see 😂

Louise and zoe aren’t friends anymore though? I don’t think she would have that reaction to zoe being pregnant.

Reactions: 11
I don’t actually think she’s pregnant and will be very shocked if she is anytime in the next couple of years

Reactions: 2
Yeah but Louise said a friend of hers and everyone knows they are not friends anymore lol

Louise and zoe aren’t friends anymore though? I don’t think she would have that reaction to zoe being pregnant.
Great minds etc I just posted similar

Reactions: 2
Yes true but Louise kind of desperately clings to that “friendship” they used to have that doesn’t really exist anymore, which is sadly desperate.
Again though, we are just speculating looking for possible clues but as said above by @disneys we could be disappointed and this not even be the case 🤣
It would be the only new interesting thing about them

Reactions: 3
So over the weekend she was with the newly single starlet (lol) Tanya Burr

Has Zoe picked sides?

So over the weekend she was with the newly single starlet (lol) Tanya Burr

Has Zoe picked sides?
I really hate the idea of picking sides in a divorce/separation. I think mature people can probably easily not pick sides, but Zoe...well, that is something different. Wouldn’t surprise me if she had picked a side.

Reactions: 19
I really hate the idea of picking sides in a divorce/separation. I think mature people can probably easily not pick sides, but Zoe...well, that is something different. Wouldn’t surprise me if she had picked a side.
Zoe could be getting permission from Tanya to make a move on jim and also giving Tanya persmission to get with Alfie !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.