Zoella #4 Nostalgic for the nineties, looks age nighty. Forever the gf, no engagement from Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had no clue anxiety meant you are unable to defend yourself or people you care about. Shocked.

Reactions: 4
I respectfully disagree - I am an anxiety sufferer and if somebody was slagging off my husband, I'd walk out and confront them. I think that may be more about personality than anxiety. I feel the same when people here slag Zoe for being anxious but able to go out at times. I go through periods of being unable to leave the house, but I may be out with friends and looking like I'm having a ball the week after. Doesn't mean I don't need my coping mechanism, my therapy and sometimes meds.
That said, I don't actually think Zoe suffers from anxiety. I personally believe it's one of the many "myths" she's added to her persona to appeal to a certain demo: "Look at me, I'm in my pjs! Aren't I relatable? I'm adorkable! I'm just a normal girl like you! I have problems! etc" (I could be wrong but I think everything about her online has been fake for many years)
Oh God yes, everyone is different. Wish I could be like you, but with having social anxiety there's no way I could confront people. I can't go out without my partner, I don't go out with friends, I only visit them at their house and even then they pick me up or my partner takes me there. We all handle things differently, like you can do things differently to me. I agree, I don't think she has anxiety either.

Had no clue anxiety meant you are unable to defend yourself or people you care about. Shocked.
The anxiety I suffer from stops me from doing that. It stops me from doing quite a few things.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Oh God yes, everyone is different. Wish I could be like you, but with having social anxiety there's no way I could confront people. I can't go out without my partner, I don't go out with friends, I only visit them at their house and even then they pick me up or my partner takes me there. We all handle things differently, like you can do things differently to me. I agree, I don't think she has anxiety either.

The anxiety I suffer from stops me from doing that. It stops me from doing quite a few things.
I know sis. I have it. You, however, said Zoe is full of tit because she was able to do that. You know that made no sense.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.