Zoella #3 Joe Sugg's Sister & Pet Neglector

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are cordially invited to the new thread. Wipe the pizza grease from your fingers and get typing!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Looks like she’s made it to the office today. So her ego can be fed, and of course there are donuts

Reactions: 4
Sure were a lot of pictures of Mark, and none of Louise for a 10 year “highlight”.

Nice to see that her office filled with lackies are also petty.

Reactions: 7
This conceited girl has just made up another day to celebrate.

That pinboard of her achievements over the last 10 years is just selfies. She's achieved nothing with her platform.

Reactions: 8
I feel like they should have chosen a different font as when I first read these, I thought a few of them were saying “joe was announced” “joe is on the cover”

(Also embarrassing, Girl Online is on her achievements board, sis, did you forget that you didn’t write that?)

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I feel like they should have chosen a different font as when I first read these, I thought a few of them were saying “joe was announced” “joe is on the cover”

(Also embarrassing, Girl Online is on her achievements board, sis, did you forget that you didn’t write that?)
I kept misreading Joe as well. It's a shame really, she's have the potential to do something meaningful with her platform. For example Tyler Oakley and his LGTB work springs to mind.

Reactions: 3
Isnt she an ambassador for 'Mind' the mental health charity.What has she actually done to help raise awareness/raise funds?

Reactions: 5

You're right, the graphic designer is the same one Alfie uses no doubt, making fonts illegible since 2018

Wonder if the advent calendar got a mention

Reactions: 2
Seeing it all laid out like that, anyone else would be embarrassed that in those ten years all that they've managed to accomplish is scamming kids with crappy products. But of course Zoe sees pictures of herself and thinks "wow I've accomplished so much. Go me, girlboss!"

Interesting that over on Alfie's IG it's all about him and Nutella. Nothing about Zoe's mini ten year party for existing on the internet. Even he realizes it's not that much of an accomplishment.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seeing it all laid out like that, anyone else would be embarrassed that in those ten years all that they've managed to accomplish is scamming kids with crappy products.

Interesting that over on Alfie's IG it's all about him and Nutella. Nothing about Zoe's mini ten year party for existing on the internet. Even he realizes it's not that much of an accomplishment.
I think its more along the lines that he gives more of a damn about the £££ hes making from Nutella than Zoe's achievements.

I think its more along the lines that he gives more of a damn about the £££ hes making from Nutella than Zoe's achievements.
I say why not both? ?‍♀ You're more generous than me to call it an achievement(s). Lol.

It's not hard for Alfie to make a quick shout out to his gf (that he supposedly loves very much) and considering how Zoe is making it such a big deal she's existed on the internet for ten years. He'll probably make a post or IG story later on but lbr he dgaf about Zoe's remarkable accomplishment. I'd get celebrating ten years if Zoe had received awards for her groundbreaking content, had worked with charities over the ten year period, etc etc. But ten years on the internet is such a lame milestone when she's hardly done anything with her life. You have birthdays for existing, you know?

I find that 10 year achievement thing weird. On the face of it yeah it’s a nice thing for employees to do to recognise hard work and effort but at the same time... it’s just so bum-licky... and wtaf does she actually do that’s worthy/of note?

Reactions: 9
I tried to post the very last picture she posted of herself in that hideous neon jacket... (file size too large) but anyway, all the photos of her on the board she is actually pretty and healthy looking, the photo of herself from today after her little party is SCARY! She looks so unhealthy. ?? god she had gone downhill in looks

Yel

Sorry spaming my post from the Alfie thread, but could do with some engagement to get it seen :)

The Nutella ads

Reactions: 10
In case you don't have Instagram: Zoes 10 year on the internet BS posts

Also, forgot to post this. But what an odd pose #Boobs #PaddedVSBra #NotSponPretendingTheyAreReal

Reactions: 6
I find that 10 year achievement thing weird. On the face of it yeah it’s a nice thing for employees to do to recognise hard work and effort but at the same time... it’s just so bum-licky... and wtaf does she actually do that’s worthy/of note?
They gave her a card like
  1. She was leaving OR
  2. She died

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was feeling so low today, then I went to the office where I do literally nothing, to discover that there was a party for me with pizza & doughnuts plus everyone telling me how wonderful I am. Suddenly, my mood has improved! It really is a mystery!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I was feeling so low today, then I went to the office where I do literally nothing, to discover that there was a party for me with pizza & doughnuts plus everyone telling me how wonderful I am. Suddenly, my mood has improved! It really is a mystery!
Imagine if she didn’t coincidentally go into the office on the day there just happened to be a party organised for her. ???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.