Zoella #3 Joe Sugg's Sister & Pet Neglector

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally only ever gives a tit about anything when she can make it directly relate to herself. Ugh she is such a terrible human in so many ways.
THANK YOU. THOUGHT ONLY I SAW THIS.

I wrote on Mrs Hinch thread this:
__

I know it's probably been discussed but I'm not impressed with Zoella or Mrs Hinch bringing up Mike Thalassitis for their OWN agenda.

Even the original post was full of speculation.

Instead of doing that, give Mike's family time to grief??

Furthermore. Both Zoe and Mrs Hinch love to court the media/social media when it's for their own personal gain (e.g. book deals, product launch) but then argue we should "tread carefully on social media" and "just love one another".

Reactions: 5
When I read posts like that I just want to tell them to shut the duck up. The guy was caring for his nan, his life wasn't just social media like zoella. They don't know why, it's been days

Reactions: 13
When I read posts like that I just want to tell them to shut the duck up. The guy was caring for his nan, his life wasn't just social media like zoella. They don't know why, it's been days
He apparently moved in to care for his nan - fair play. While Zoe still hasn't been home to see her family after she cancelled before Christmas.

If you're reading Zoe, just go and see your bloody family. You'll need them after Zalfie ends. 😂😂

Reactions: 12
Did anyone see the jack mate “The Happy Hour Podcast” with Laurence McKenna.
They talk about YouTube and mental health issues.
Laurence :
⭕ “Name me a white person who hasn’t had anxiety,
and if anything it will be being white that makes them anxious, fuuuck off”

I found this so interesting when thinking about how it relates to Zoe.

⭕ “This “trend” of mental health issues on YouTube really, really pisses me off.”
⭕ “I’m sick of people in the public saying, I’ve had depression or anxiety,
so I’m gonna monetise it,
⭕ There’s also the thing, you can’t really tell if someone has depression,
But they then want to be the hero of depression,
if I can do it....
this is how I did it....it’s such a weird dynamic and it’s such a YouTubey thing”
“If someone fucks up online,
because you can never prove if someone has depression,
(What happens is) we go in on you for what you’ve done and “hold on, I’ve got depression”
There’s nothing you can do once someone plays that card”

⭕ “They apparently Talk about it so people are “aware”
At this point everyone is aware, it’s not the reason they’re doing it.
⭕ And Why is YouTube encouraging people who know nothing about mental health to talk about mental health like they do”

Excuse the fact none of these are full sentences. The conversation was quite choppy.

But Zoe whips that anxiety card out like she does her Nando’s black card.
And it’s a go-to excuse when she fucks up.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I love how with Zoe and Alfie I can ignore them for months/years and they literally never change. Like their stagnant pond of a "pool". My god they're boring.

Poor Boulderella will always be waiting for Prince Charming's ring(...worm). Seriously though I'd love to see her actually keep up with the bouldering and making new friends. Sorelle amore travels a lot that might be good for Zoe.

Reactions: 13
Did anyone see the jack mate “The Happy Hour Podcast” with Laurence McKenna.
They talk about YouTube and mental health issues.
Laurence :
⭕ “Name me a white person who hasn’t had anxiety,
and if anything it will be being white that makes them anxious, fuuuck off”

I found this so interesting when thinking about how it relates to Zoe.

⭕ “This “trend” of mental health issues on YouTube really, really pisses me off.”
⭕ “I’m sick of people in the public saying, I’ve had depression or anxiety,
so I’m gonna monetise it,
⭕ There’s also the thing, you can’t really tell if someone has depression,
But they then want to be the hero of depression,
if I can do it....
this is how I did it....it’s such a weird dynamic and it’s such a YouTubey thing”
“If someone fucks up online,
because you can never prove if someone has depression,
(What happens is) we go in on you for what you’ve done and “hold on, I’ve got depression”
There’s nothing you can do once someone plays that card”

⭕ “They apparently Talk about it so people are “aware”
At this point everyone is aware, it’s not the reason they’re doing it.
⭕ And Why is YouTube encouraging people who know nothing about mental health to talk about mental health like they do”

Excuse the fact none of these are full sentences. The conversation was quite choppy.

But Zoe whips that anxiety card out like she does her Nando’s black card.
And it’s a go-to excuse when she fucks up.
If you genuinely have mental health issues youtube probably isn’t the place for you. You should certainly probably switch off comments as I imagine the last thing you want to read is criticism about yourself. How many of these people actually come off social media etc though. Non.

A friend of mine with mental health problems uses no social media and said it was the best thing she did coming off of them as was constantly stressing about comments etc

Reactions: 14
When’s the last time Zoe actually went to see her nan?Or just any member of her family at this point?

Reactions: 7
When’s the last time Zoe actually went to see her nan?Or just any member of her family at this point?
She was supposed to go back before Christmas but cancelled because Alfie couldn’t go or something, still hasn’t been back and it’s now March. But I think there was a birthday party last summer she went back for.

Reactions: 2
She was supposed to go back before Christmas but cancelled because Alfie couldn’t go or something, still hasn’t been back and it’s now March. But I think there was a birthday party last summer she went back for.
She pretends she’s all about family when in reality she doesn’t give a tit.I don’t even know the last time she seen her own dad.Her family now is the Deyes clan and she’s fucked if her relationship with Alfie goes tits up.

Reactions: 14
She pretends she’s all about family when in reality she doesn’t give a tit.I don’t even know the last time she seen her own dad.Her family now is the Deyes clan and she’s fucked if her relationship with Alfie goes tits up.
Zalfie won’t last and she will regret abandoning her family when it does eventually end. Although, I think her mum went to the Strictly tour, so Zoe saw her mum then I think. But other than that she doesn’t see her family, and I don’t understand why you wouldn’t make the effort - especially with elderly grandparents, who may not be around much longer.

Reactions: 8
Zalfie won’t last and she will regret abandoning her family when it does eventually end. Although, I think her mum went to the Strictly tour, so Zoe saw her mum then I think. But other than that she doesn’t see her family, and I don’t understand why you wouldn’t make the effort - especially with elderly grandparents, who may not be around much longer.
From what I’ve seen she saw her mum at the strictly tour, Joe has to visit her never vice verse and yeah was meant to go back at Christmas but couldn’t do it on her own, so put it off, never to happen.

She has been super busy making tit names for her colourpop beiges though don’t forget.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
From what I’ve seen she saw her mum at the strictly tour, Joe has to visit her never vice verse and yeah was meant to go back at Christmas but couldn’t do it on her own, so put it off, never to happen.

She has been super busy making tit names for her colourpop beiges though don’t forget.
I honestly hope to god zalfie doesn’t last so that she realises she truly has nobody but she’s made her bed so let her lie in it.The only people she sees semi-regularly are her mum and Joe and that’s because they go and visit her.She doesn’t realise how lucky she is to have her family still around.Joe is arguably more busy than Zoe and still manages to find time to go back and see family,he was back last weekend, so she can’t use that as an excuse🙄

Reactions: 7
She's uploaded 2 vlogs now and still no word from Zoe and Aldi,who both claim that she's a 'good friend' :rolleyes: And Dianne's done more promo for colourpoop and her stupid fruit bowl than zoella ever has.Zoe only 'supports' people when it benefits her she cant possibly be having anyone be more popular,successful,happy than her when in fact Dianne is all three😂
"Aldi" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Can that be his new nickname

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone wrote on the other side something about her looking nice with dark hair and parted in the middle (i guess recently??) Do any of you have the pic? couldn't find it hehe lol

THANK YOU. THOUGHT ONLY I SAW THIS.

I wrote on Mrs Hinch thread this:
__

I know it's probably been discussed but I'm not impressed with Zoella or Mrs Hinch bringing up Mike Thalassitis for their OWN agenda.

Even the original post was full of speculation.

Instead of doing that, give Mike's family time to grief??

Furthermore. Both Zoe and Mrs Hinch love to court the media/social media when it's for their own personal gain (e.g. book deals, product launch) but then argue we should "tread carefully on social media" and "just love one another".
It makes me uncomfortable how all of these influencers/youtubers are using his death as a 'see social media can kill, so don't say anything negative about me!' type of thing, especially when they don't know the guy or know for sure what was going on in his life. It doesn't come across as them sharing genuine sympathy but more to push their own agenda. Fair enough to that person who was campaigning for more mental health help after people leave Love Island, as they actually knew him, but not this lot.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.