Zoella #3 Joe Sugg's Sister & Pet Neglector

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to get some self respect.She's a 29 year old woman in a long term relationship of 6 1/2 years with a 25 year old man child who refuses to even propose to her let alone marry her. I've seen this scenario play out too many times before with couples who meet at uni,are together for 8-10 years and get into their early 30s then split up. If I was Zoe alarm bells would be ringing right now.
Yes, then shortly after those long-term-going-nowhere relationships end, one of those people will meet someone, hit it off, find their soul mate, soon get married and then baby bump soon after. I have witnessed this so many times!
As much as I’d love to see them break up (and all the drama circling that situation) I just don’t know if either one of them have the guts to do it. All this waiting around is clearly taking a toll on Zoe lol. Neither one of them are capable for the adult responsibility of raising a child. I really do not want them to have kids. They’d shower the kid with material items, hire a nanny and neglect the child like they do to their pets. No 25 year old, or 28 year old I’ve ever known acts like they do. They are so immature.

Reactions: 12
She needs to get some self respect.She's a 29 year old woman in a long term relationship of 6 1/2 years with a 25 year old man child who refuses to even propose to her let alone marry her. I've seen this scenario play out too many times before with couples who meet at uni,are together for 8-10 years and get into their early 30s then split up. If I was Zoe alarm bells would be ringing right now.
Its just odd to me. The last time she posted about him on Instagram was like 2 months ago. They both seem stuck in this 'stay together for the brand' thing that a lot of celebs do, but they mostly vlog on their own and don't really do any 'collab' type videos now so...whats stopping them? I'm sure their fans would get over it and understand. Its not as if they're married or have kids where splitting up would be more difficult...I guess there's the house and dogs but thats it. I think the dogs are more hers anyway?

Reactions: 4
It would make for such good content if they broke up. The videos that could be made just on Zoe’s channel alone:
  1. We’ve broken up feat. Alfie ‘horse mouth’ Dayes
  2. What I really think about the break up (wellness app #ad)
  3. Getting over a relationship (with Nutella #spon)
  4. Selling the mansion (insert real estate site #ad)
  5. Buying a new house (home decoré paid for by...#ad)
  6. Decorating the new house (with John Lewis #ad)
  7. I’m pregnant with a sperm donor baby!! (#ad sperm donor clinic)

....Okay maybe not...she would never make that much content!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That Angelika Oles video of her hard week, literally is she being sued?
She didn’t specify exactly but damnnnn lol Zoe keeps her lawyers on the defense. So sad that people can’t even speculate anymore. duck ZOE! That little witch. Can’t wait for her to have all the tit she has spewed to come back on her. Angelika being attacked most likely with a lawsuit over a video... what the actual duck... what is this goddamn world we live in!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She didn’t specify exactly but damnnnn lol Zoe keeps her lawyers on the defense. So sad that people can’t even speculate anymore. duck ZOE! That little witch. Can’t wait for her to have all the tit she has spewed to come back on her. Angelika being attacked most likely with a lawsuit over a video... what the actual duck... what is this goddamn world we live in!
There's quite a few videos that had to be taken down. None of them have really said why except "I can't talk about it" meaning it was 100% Zoe threatening legal action...maybe ASA should be doing the same to her and her nimrod "boyfriend"

Reactions: 7
It's a shame this is one of her fave photos, it's them finding a nice looking door step then pretending they are having a moment :(

Life is better if you aren't on Instagram.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I did wonder if/when one of these commentary/gossip type channels would get threatened. I think PettyPaige did before by someone but I can't remember who. It sounds like it was the 'zoella is going to jail' one or something that made them threaten her.

Reactions: 3
Mark Ferris is going to Strictly tonight sure Zalfie will be there in a private box keeping it real too

Reactions: 4
Mark Ferris is going to Strictly tonight sure Zalfie will be there in a private box keeping it real too
I was just coming here to say this,and whats to bet she'll be vlogging the whole thing and its pretty much guaranteed that Joe and Dianne will be in the thumbnail.

Reactions: 3
I was just coming here to say this,and whats to bet she'll be vlogging the whole thing and its pretty much guaranteed that Joe and Dianne will be in the thumbnail.
Zoes currently with Maddie (her handler) so Alfie not going???

Another girl who works for Zoe has just gotten engaged.It feels like literally everyone around her is getting engaged/married/settling down.The day Poppy/Sean get engaged she will literally die.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Another girl who works for Zoe has just gotten engaged.It feels like literally everyone around her is getting engaged/married/settling down.The day Poppy/Sean get engaged she will literally die.
Can you imagine Sean and Poppy getting engaged before her? LOL. Remember how 'happy' Zoe was for Louise when Louise told her she was pregnant with Pearl. Her reaction would be in the same vein. Pretending to be happy but seething with immense jealousy on the inside; while putting on a forced smile. I don't even get why Zoe wants to be engaged to Alfie, it's clear he has no interest in moving their relationship to the next stage.

To me that's even more pathetic that she so, so, so desperately wants a ring with someone who has clearly checked out and the only thing holding them together due to business. Even his goals (like his ? teeth and his soon-to be pub) are about himself and it seems like they really haven't put down any joint goals together as a couple. Anyone with eyes and more than two brain cells can see Zoe will always remain dead last in Alfie's priorities.

Reactions: 5
Can you imagine Sean and Poppy getting engaged before her? LOL. Remember how 'happy' Zoe was for Louise when Louise told her she was pregnant with Pearl. Her reaction would be in the same vein. Pretending to be happy but seething with immense jealousy on the inside; while putting on a forced smile. I don't even get why Zoe wants to be engaged to Alfie, it's clear he has no interest in moving their relationship to the next stage.

To me that's even more pathetic that she so, so, so desperately wants a ring with someone who has clearly checked out and the only thing holding them together due to business. Even his goals (like his ? teeth and his soon-to be pub) are about himself and it seems like they really haven't put down any joint goals together as a couple. Anyone with eyes and more than two brain cells can see Zoe will always remain dead last in Alfie's priorities.
Truth, and every now and then he’ll buy her some expensive gift, do a grand gesture that seems like a proposal but is not a proposal, bring her home a nandos, all to keep her hanging on by a thread, showering her with tit. Toxic!

• Sad
Truth, and every now and then he’ll buy her some expensive gift, do a grand gesture that seems like a proposal but is not a proposal, bring her home a nandos, all to keep her hanging on by a thread, showering her with tit. Toxic!
I know Alfies a massive knobhead but I feel he always gets all the blame when theyre both as bad as each other.She never joins in with any activities and just sits on the sofa all day.The sad thing is that I think a break up would actually boost both of their careers

Reactions: 10
I know Alfies a massive knobhead but I feel he always gets all the blame when theyre both as bad as each other.She never joins in with any activities and just sits on the sofa all day.The sad thing is that I think a break up would actually boost both of their careers
Oh yes I absolutely agree, both are horrible in their own right ? I believe that they feed the negative qualities in each other. They do not compliment each other well at all, not a good match. Only thing they really have in common is their “careers” and the fact they both act like teenagers

Yes, then shortly after those long-term-going-nowhere relationships end, one of those people will meet someone, hit it off, find their soul mate, soon get married and then baby bump soon after. I have witnessed this so many times!
this! sometimes I just find the guy in picture so selfish to have REFUSED to commit to marriage (Alfie) but meets a new girl and TADAH baby's coming!

I do quite pity the girl-in-waiting (zoella) but some people just keep holding on with a false hope. is it really naivety or?

It would make for such good content if they broke up. The videos that could be made just on Zoe’s channel alone:
  1. We’ve broken up feat. Alfie ‘horse mouth’ Dayes
  2. What I really think about the break up (wellness app #ad)
  3. Getting over a relationship (with Nutella #spon)
  4. Selling the mansion (insert real estate site #ad)
  5. Buying a new house (home decoré paid for by...#ad)
  6. Decorating the new house (with John Lewis #ad)
  7. I’m pregnant with a sperm donor baby!! (#ad sperm donor clinic)
....Okay maybe not...she would never make that much content!
the only video she'll do when they finally break up is #7 but not before she disappears for 9 months straight

the only video she'll do when they finally break up is #7 but not before she disappears for 9 months straight
There would be a video..... "Hilarious turkey baster fun with Mark Ferris".

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Yel

So yesterday she was at lush. Nothing marked as an ad. But I'm sure there is some long running business arrangement.

New vlog on Sunday let's see if she marks any of that with ad.

50813766_376810979814167_8342833047830487458_n.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.