Zoella #3 Joe Sugg's Sister & Pet Neglector

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isnt she an ambassador for 'Mind' the mental health charity.What has she actually done to help raise awareness/raise funds?
I forgot about that. She apparently did a 'dont panic button' campaign for them back in 2014 and I remember she was talking about her anxiety in a few interviews at the time. I don't think she's done anything for them since so maybe they parted ways? Apparently she got people to donate for her 28th as well.

Reactions: 3
Reactions: 2
Also, forgot to post this. But what an odd pose #Boobs #PaddedVSBra #NotSponPretendingTheyAreReal
Took me a while to work out she is on her side so they're as big as they can look being squashed together. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2

Yel

I think she did something (might have just been some ig stories) with mind a year or 18 months ago, it involved a bank as a corporate sponsor iirc and seemed shady.

Then theses all the comments about how she's overcome anxiety, without actually saying how. Very helpful for her followers.

The Mind website still lists Zoe as an ambassador for the charity. https://www.mind.org.uk/about-us/celebrity-support/our-ambassadors/
They need to update that, she fell below 12 million subs a long time ago.

I love that she's at the bottom. :LOL:

Its weird though as I don't think she promotes them that much? Unless she does it on Twitter or something.
It’s cos it’s in alphabetical order by surname, but we all know it’s probably done that way as she’s the least relevant....

Yel

Is that a girl online merch notebook or something to do with the film?

Is that what she really looks like, or is it a super unflattering filter? Soulless eyes and a green/grey complexion. Either that neon yellow coat really isn't her colour, or she's died and Alfie has re-animated her corpse.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is sick always, ALWAYS! Maybe if she moved her bleeping body and idk, maybe took her dog for a walk each day, worked out in the full gym they have 100 feet from their front door, or had some hot steamy sex once a week she wouldn’t be riddled with a 90 year old’s decline of health. Patheticccccc!!! ?

Reactions: 10
How many times do you think Zoe dropped the hint that Feb 5, 2019 is her ten year anniversary of being on the internet? The office 'surprise' party shouldn't have been such a surprise for her tbh. There is no way Holly just had that date in her planner unless Zoe hadn't gone on and on about her special little day. I guess she needed something to celebrate as her birthday is still awhile away and we know Alfie isn't proposing then.

Now try saying that with a straight face. I hit a milestone yesterday! Ten years on the interwebz you guys! I is so special! Narrrlaahhhhh lookie at all of mummy's photos of herself! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
when I remember correctly she "raised awareness" for Mind when they were in New York on her last (?) birthday. She said that instead of gifts/wishes she would love if people could give donate money to an extra fund Zoe opened for Mind (or something like this?). I kinda liked the idea. But in the end of the day (=vlog) she was so cheerfull und full of pride that SHE has raised (i dunno what number) so much money and THEY DID IT YAY :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
when I remember correctly she "raised awareness" for Mind when they were in New York on her last (?) birthday. She said that instead of gifts/wishes she would love if people could give donate money to an extra fund Zoe opened for Mind (or something like this?). I kinda liked the idea. But in the end of the day (=vlog) she was so cheerfull und full of pride that SHE has raised (i dunno what number) so much money and THEY DID IT YAY :rolleyes:
Yeah I remember them celebrating that in 24 she had raised £x amount. Would have given a tit if she offered to double or put a % in herself.

But guyzzz she does so much behind the scenes we dont know about.

Reactions: 5
She needs to woman up and dump him. Start eating some greens, drinking water and doing some hobbies and she can get someone far better.

Has she hinted at where the big birthday holiday will be next month?

Remember her 27th, saying how special it was for her because that's when her mum had her!

Reactions: 7
She needs to get some self respect.She's a 29 year old woman in a long term relationship of 6 1/2 years with a 25 year old man child who refuses to even propose to her let alone marry her. I've seen this scenario play out too many times before with couples who meet at uni,are together for 8-10 years and get into their early 30s then split up. If I was Zoe alarm bells would be ringing right now.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.