Zoella #3 Joe Sugg's Sister & Pet Neglector

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m probably wrong BUT... Louise posted an insta a day or so ago, saying that a friend who had been trying for a bit was pregnant. And in all photos of this weekend Zoe is crossing her arms across her stomach in a kinda bizarre way. That added to Alfie’s awkward response about future children... Maybe baby?! Just a theory, no hate pls 😂🙊🤷🏼‍♀️

Also, if Z has been struggling to conceive that might explain why she suddenly distanced herself from Louise - and why she looked so gutted in Louise’s pregnancy announcement video.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m probably wrong BUT... Louise posted an insta a day or so ago, saying that a friend who had been trying for a bit was pregnant. And in all photos of this weekend Zoe is crossing her arms across her stomach in a kinda bizarre way. That added to Alfie’s awkward response about future children... Maybe baby?! Just a theory, no hate pls 😂🙊🤷🏼‍♀️

Also, if Z has been struggling to conceive that might explain why she suddenly distanced herself from Louise - and why she looked so gutted in Louise’s pregnancy announcement video.
I'll believe it when I see it😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
That photo of her joe and dianne is cringeworthy, Joe and dianne look totally done and she has the fakest most plastic looking smile I’ve ever seen. Wonder if she had them taking ten or so photos for th perfect ‘insta worthy’ shot .

I can’t see zoe with a baby whatsoever, idk if it’s because she’s like a child herself, but I just can’t. I’ll be surprised if she is. And hey at least it’ll bring something new to her channel.

Reactions: 13
Anyone see on instagram Zoe actually visited Joe in his house!!!! It's a bloody miracle she left her bed let alone Brighton. All she did was show her fruit range that Joe had in his bathroom, cause she probably wants to try get the Joanne minions to buy it cause its not selling.

Also the picture she took Joe looks so uncomfortable in it. You can see the forced smiles from both him and Dianne. They have clearly had enough of her using them for views.
View attachment 9157
What a disgusting photo. What is that filter all about? Makes their skin look way more textured than it actually is.

What I thought was funny, was in one of the instas Joe said he liked some handcream and she hadn't got a breeze what product it was. Yeah she clearly spent a year designing those products😂😂

Reactions: 6
What I thought was funny, was in one of the instas Joe said he liked some handcream and she hadn't got a breeze what product it was. Yeah she clearly spent a year designing those products😂😂
Yeah I got that all she could muster was ‘oh the big one’ she’s shilled so much shite she’s forgotten what it is.

Reactions: 2
When has zoe ever made an effort,before he was with dianne, to go and spend time with her brother.Literally never.

Reactions: 8

Tanya has also just uploaded a weird ‘expectation versus reality’ insta post reacting to some happy news... just after she saw Zoe for the first time in ages? At first I thought the possibility of Scam-ella being preggo by man-child Deyes laughable but now I’m here for the theory 😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.