Zoella #2 ZoeHoHo's Feeling Jealous of Joe? 24 Dayes Of Vlogmas, 11 Months On Go Slow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think she just has a crazy fast metabolism and eats whatever she wants and because she doesn’t do much exercise or really move much she never has a huge appetite so gets full very quickly. Joe has a very similar body to Zoe and so do their parents.. she might fully well have an eating disorder but I think that’s not why she’s so thin.
Lol there are pics of her online where she was the same weight as Tanya. She used to be a good size. So she clearly has the same metabolism as everybody else. Suddenly she shed a ton of weight (probably after seeing the pictures!) and coincidentally, people have slipped up showing her just eating a few mouthfuls then tossing good food away. All of the time. She's taken portion control to new heights. I guess she thinks it makes her look rich to order a big pizza to herself then only eat 1 slice. Same way she tossed out over 30 fabulous christmas jumpers one year. She's a wasteful moo.

Reactions: 4
She'll be paying professionals to spend a day covering their house in Christmas lights, just like they did last year. Not a smart thing to do if you live along a busy A road. Show off your lights and make the house easy to identify then complain about privacy.

Lol there are pics of her online where she was the same weight as Tanya. She used to be a good size. So she clearly has the same metabolism as everybody else. Suddenly she shed a ton of weight (probably after seeing the pictures!) and coincidentally, people have slipped up showing her just eating a few mouthfuls then tossing good food away. All of the time. She's taken portion control to new heights. I guess she thinks it makes her look rich to order a big pizza to herself then only eat 1 slice. Same way she tossed out over 30 fabulous christmas jumpers one year. She's a wasteful moo.
Consumerism, they buy because they can...

She'll be paying professionals to spend a day covering their house in Christmas lights, just like they did last year. Not a smart thing to do if you live along a busy A road. Show off your lights and make the house easy to identify then complain about privacy.
True, I think most of us know her address by now due to her stupidity! Eltoria too.

You can't miss Zoe's tall firs from the road anyway lol

Not forgetting the 8 Christmas trees ? ? ? ?? ? ? ?
That was shocking to me. Even stately homes don't have 8 christmas trees inside the house! My friends went for tea at Highclere Castle (Downton Abbey) and she asked how many Christmas trees were in the house and the answer was '1'.

I'm totally gonna ignore the fact they had 20 xmas trees for the driveway and 2 at the front door and I think it was 8 in the courtyard LOL Don't give zoe ideas :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

When zoe loses her money, as she surely will if she keeps spending like water and it's not coming in anymore the way it was, it will be fun to see her have micro christmases LOL! Same as Katie Price who used to brag she bought a new dvd of Home Alone every year for christmas, watched it once then tossed it out (that was her fam tradition apparently) and same with her trees and decs. Just skipped it all. This year she's been shopping for xmas gifts and wrap in Poundland.

Last edited:
Completely agree @KawaiiAF
People forget that Zoe hasn’t always been this weight, she had actually gained weight a few vlogmas’ ago and people were commenting on it even on the vlog, she vanished for January and came back thinner than ever again, there are photos from when she was a healthier weight so it’s definitely not metabolism.
Joe admitted he doesn’t really have much of an appetite, he’s always been thin but she hasn’t.
It’s frustrating how she likes to make others believe she’s a permanent teenager with a metabolism to match when she’s honestly just a woman who controls her weight. Because of an illness or because she’s online who knows!

Reactions: 1
WHAT? Where are these pictures?! Not defending her but genuinely curious. Can't picture her the same weight as Tanya.

Reactions: 2
BA8FBB14-D558-4058-B9C4-6E5DBED5DCA3.jpeg
F8F41630-81A1-4946-AAFB-184B0ECEDB36.jpeg
8FFB62AA-066B-4648-B7DA-58DED997E770.jpeg
A6C939E2-489D-4CEF-B941-2A5F7728E35F.jpeg

She is in no way big in these pictures, but it shows her metabolism and diet have not always been like they are now, unlike joe who has always been underweight.

@Oohthedrama ^The thing is Zoe actually looks much much better in those pictures then she does now. A slightly fuller face and doesn't look like the wind will blow her away. It's crazy how only a few years later and it looks like she's aged a full decade instead. Though I see that she did the extreme side part ala Donald Trump even back then. Ugh.

Mum Zoe.png

So... she posted this on her instagram. Can someone explain to me what is going on in this picture?! The faux fur coat from ASOS (retails for £113.00)... the hair... the ugly designer purse (retails for £1725), and her stupid *FAKE* glasses. Is dressing frumpy on purpose a thing now? It's been interesting seeing how much her fashion choices have steadily gone downhill. Sad since she actually used to dress cute back in the day. Now her and Alfie have embraced the worst of 90s fashion. I get being nostalgic for the past but not like this guys...

Reactions: 10

Interesting, I don’t think it will affect Zoe so much, she’s already over the hill in terms of YouTube and I’d say she knows it.
But I wonder about the “new” Zoella’s. The likes of Saffron Barker who have significantly grown their channel in numbers but don’t really have much to offer or seem that relatable anymore.
I’ve noticed on her vlogs lately her own subscribers seem to be turning on her.
The OG Youtubers seemed to have more loyal followers compared to now.
In saying that apparently Zoe’s whole Boots range is doing badly this year.

Might be time for her to step away from her “creative” roles and see how creative she can be In her attempts to get Alfie to knock her up ?

Reactions: 3
This really intrigued me

Nano v Mega influencers
This makes sense. I think people like Zoella or other people up there with tons of followers will endorse anything. It doesn't matter to them if they endorse about 10 different skincare brands, or stuff that they wouldn't necessarily use (like diet pills or fit teas - maybe not Zoe but some others). People with smaller followers tend to attract brands that fit their aesthetic and values a bit more.

Just catching up on her blogs.

'so much love and laughter'
Gets book out, manages to FINALLY pronounce it correctly and goes to the page which TEACHES YOU to make egg on toast with a side of tomatoes. I mean, she wrote this book right? Surely doesn't need to 'recipe' for that. Her time lapse only showed her standing in front of a pan anyway so probably ordered it in.

Just hopped on over here to say that I had the most vivid and STRANGE dream... Thought I should share so someone else could have a laugh too.

Had an affair with Joe, and he posted pics online of us in compromising positions at my place of work. Got fired. Stayed with Joe. Moved in with him. Zoe and Alfie planned a low key yet lavish wedding on a Saturday. Her wedding dress was burgundy in color. It was all over the news. I wasn’t invited because Zoe hated me. Joe stuck up for me. He snuck me in the back of the venue and Zoe and I reconciled after a heart to heart. The honeymoon was a family vacation to somewhere snowy. A Starbucks was across the street from the hotel and I ordered a peppermint mocha latte.

The End.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just hopped on over here to say that I had the most vivid and STRANGE dream... Thought I should share so someone else could have a laugh too.

Had an affair with Joe, and he posted pics online of us in compromising positions at my place of work. Got fired. Stayed with Joe. Moved in with him. Zoe and Alfie planned a low key yet lavish wedding on a Saturday. Her wedding dress was burgundy in color. It was all over the news. I wasn’t invited because Zoe hated me. Joe stuck up for me. He snuck me in the back of the venue and Zoe and I reconciled after a heart to heart. The honeymoon was a family vacation to somewhere snowy. A Starbucks was across the street from the hotel and I ordered a peppermint mocha latte.

The End.
There was no pizza in your dream?

But seriously, I always wondered how people came up with some of the wild fan-fic stories out there, and yet I conjure up an epic plot line in this crazy dream.

Someone needs to be my ghost writer and type up a book on this. It would sell like hot cakes. I can fill in the blanks to make a more cohesive story line. I kind of miss Joe as a boyfriend. He was great, other than accidentally sharing scandalous pics of us online. Lmao [emoji23]

Hoemas1.jpg

Thursday: Christmas is Coming
  • Zoe has forced her colleagues into Christmas hats as she wears a ghastly Christmas top
Hoemas2.jpg

• I cannot believe this woman Zoella calls herself a #GirlBoss -- she legit had a "meeting" with a Christmas tree on her head and her colleague with a turkey on her head
Hoemas3.jpg

• "We are redesigning Zoella Lifestyle...this is the first time I have seen them" -- of course
  • Zoe adds some insights "Don't like the arrows, this looks like hair"
  • A Zoella lifestyle plug about freebies for a giveaway ---the only reason she made this vlog
  • I don't like the fact she unwrapped the winners' gifts, and just said "oh well" -- btw its the same box her friends all received FOR FREE
  • They do "presentations" at work to "boost peoples confidence"
  • Zoe shows The Strictly Come Dancings sweepstake -- she obviously has Jo and Dianne, but it made me wonder if she only wants him to stay so she wins the sweepstake
  • They start decorating the office extremely tacky for Christmas -- starting with a massive Santa, then a Christmas tree
Hoemas4.jpg

• Throughout this montage, Zoe does not hang up anything or help place the tree until it comes to adding baubles
  • Then go as an office to see the lights be turned on -- Zalfie can never do anything alone
Saturday: Emotional Evening
  • duck ME SLOWLY SHE HAS DONE THE AMAZON PRIME ADVERT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA -- THE FALL OF ZOELLA HAS BEGUN
  • Zoe "It ticks a lot of boxes for me" -- you mean it ticks the payday box
  • But she did at least try the clothes on --- probably part of the contract
  • Her haul -- New Look Jumper (£28), Paul & Joe Sister Ugly Army Dress (£295), Converse (£69), Paul & Joe Sister Blouse (£195), New Look Coat (£40), New Look Jumpsuit (£25), New Look Boots (£28) = £680.00!!!!!!!
  • She is keeping that ugly ass army dress!
Hoemas5.jpg

• "It's great if you have an event and don't know what to where" -- babes, you go to Waitrose or your bedroom to eat pizza lol
  • Zoe has some skills -- one minute she is talking about Joe in Strictly getting to Blackpool, next minute its about how emotional it makes her and how anxious she gets every weekend -- IT IS NOT ABOUT YOU!!
  • Alfie legit came back with 15 packs of snacks from Waitrose e.g. veg tarts, goujons, mac n cheese bites -- BUT SHE HAS A HOSTING BOOK *rolls eyes*
Hoemas6.jpg

Hoemas7.jpg

• Holly tries opening a pack of crisps/chips with her feet and Zoe then tries -- I REALLY HOPE THEY DIDN'T SERVE THEM (next clip was plates of food; one being crisps/chips)
Hoemas8.jpg

• Alfie then talks about how he bores himself back to sleep when he wakes up --- just read Girl Online Alf
Sunday: My Weird Addiction
  • That first frame -- she looks a mess! What is this outfit??!!
Hoemas9.jpg

• Then she said "let me show you my outfit" -- GURL NOOO!
  • She then moans about being ill -- maybe, just maybe if you ate a vegetable once in a while it would help (just a thought)
  • "Me and Alfie really want to go round his mum and dads for a takeaway" -- how pathetic
  • Zoe getting wayyyyy too excited about getting a blanket -- is she high??
  • Her new addiction is vegetables --- kidding -- its the game solitaire
  • Zoe to Alfie "Can you tell me something that I am cool at", Alfie "you are cool at interiors" then he says "you aren't very competitive, so you can't quantify what you are good at" -- what a backhanded compliment lol
  • New camera for vlogmas
  • Amanda (Alfies mum)-- bless her made an advent calendar for Soppy and Zalfie -- better than Miss Cordullay Invited
    Hoemas10.jpg

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.