Zoe Sugg #9 Orangella needs A new fella! #autumnal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When people talk about her and kids I can’t imagine it. She doesn’t come across maternal or ready for kids, maybe it’s Alfie’s fault influencing my opinion on her because he is nowhere near ready to be a dad.

Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20191009-122658_Instagram.jpg

This is her private account, right? I wonder what kind of super secret things she posts on there.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tigerlilyneverland sounds like an account a 12 year old girl would have, fitting, really.
That's exactly what I was thinking 😂 I do reckon it's probably not active anymore though.

With less than 100 following, I doubt she's that private...do you think one of us could infiltrate and see what she posts?

Reactions: 4
Saw Alfie’s insta post for their anniversary...wow

What a weird way to put it. Rather than didn’t think she’d be the person I’d spend the rest of my life with, it’s didn't think we’d have a 7 year relationship, a dog and a house. Is that really all he sees them as?

Girl get out, you’re not having his babies

• Wow
Reactions: 19

Anyone seen this? Just popped up on my twitter
What strings did Gleam have to pull for Zoe to get this interview? I didn’t know Zoe was still relevant that people wanted to know about her wasting away in her not-mansion with her roommate/houseguest. An exclusive on her pending blog relaunch? Grazia ads on Zoella blog?

Around the 38 second mark Zoe mentions how she’s so glad to be in a relationship with Alfie. Even though he barely did anything on their anniversary and his IG post seemed more like shade that he’s still with Zoe after all this time, instead of feeling grateful for their life together. Maybe this interview was before that IG anniversary post but I can’t believe she’s okay with settling with that man-child.

Reactions: 9

Anyone seen this? Just popped up on my twitter
but look how much more mature she in fact CAN sound (at least in camparison with her in her vlogs and her baby voice and giggling)
I find it so fascinating (and sad of course) where she COULD have ended or which way she could've aspired if she would've put more effort in everything and used her big reach for good. Zoella was a big thing back in the days and a role model for so many girls. And now she's nothing more than a marketing puppet to sell useless or over-scented stuff in her unhealthy body and relationship, wander around her big lonely mansion falling asleep on the sofa, decorating and putting her dog in dresses like a sad old rich widow, reminiscing like a mentally unstable person and buying buying buying new things. it's pathetic

Reactions: 17
but look how much more mature she in fact CAN sound (at least in camparison with her in her vlogs and her baby voice and giggling)
I find it so fascinating (and sad of course) where she COULD have ended or which way she could've aspired if she would've put more effort in everything and used her big reach for good. Zoella was a big thing back in the days and a role model for so many girls. And now she's nothing more than a marketing puppet to sell useless or over-scented stuff in her unhealthy body and relationship, wander around her big lonely mansion falling asleep on the sofa, decorating and putting her dog in dresses like a sad old rich widow, reminiscing like a mentally unstable person and buying buying buying new things. it's pathetic
Exactly! I fully believe she could have had a blossoming career had she made the right moves at the right time but she did duck all and now no one cares enough about her anymore.

I’m not sure what exactly she would have done but like you’ve said back in the day Zoe was popular, pretty with that girl next door vibe.We know she’s been offered various things that she’s turned down and now she’s resulted to relaunching her blog for the 10th time, selling watches on insta with the rest of the Love Island crew while she festers away in that mansion of hers when her boyfriend is away galavanting round the world on his next adventure with the boyzzz.

Reactions: 10
She says "a little content trip with the team". I read "zoe cant be left alone at home without Elf so her employees are forced to babysit"
Anyone who 'wooops' unironically and is over the age of 14 should be shot on sight
bb405a42a13331f6aaa88709dcaf4d27.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Exactly! I fully believe she could have had a blossoming career had she made the right moves at the right time but she did duck all and now no one cares enough about her anymore.

I’m not sure what exactly she would have done but like you’ve said back in the day Zoe was popular, pretty with that girl next door vibe.We know she’s been offered various things that she’s turned down and now she’s resulted to relaunching her blog for the 10th time, selling watches on insta with the rest of the Love Island crew while she festers away in that mansion of hers when her boyfriend is away galavanting round the world on his next adventure with the boyzzz.
I think the problem Zoe made was turning so many things down.

People will ask you to do things so many times, whether it is friends asking you to go out, or a PR inviting you to an event or tv show. You'll say no enough times that they end up no longer asking you.

She never attends events and I wouldn't be surprised if her offers have dried up.

I actually wonder how she still gets sent so many PR things when she hardly vlogs and doesn't blog. What is she really making money from? Is she still making a lot of money or is it drying up too? People like her have to be careful. She doesn't seem to have a backup plan and seems so wasteful with money.

God she's aging so bad...she has everything so "down" I mean...eyes are falling, cheeks, mouth (that's why she puts on that fake smile...)
Her skin is so droopy for someone of her age. She looks so sick and like she has deficiencies, which is probably why she always has a headache. I swear she already has the beginning of jowls. Her mum looks better.

Reactions: 8
She probably gets things from PR companies still because they don't always update their mailing lists very often. I think if these companies did a purge she probably wouldn't be on the new list.

Oooh. I must have forgotten about that or not paid attention. Who is Carrie?
You could not make it up about her, she never changes her ways.

You just know if they do actually have kids sometime within the next few years that Zoes going to go full blown mummy vlogger and will be milking it for all it’s worth.
but who do you think is going to be watching? Not this batch of snowflakes, they will have moved on

Mansion is a bit fanciful. its only seven bedrooms.

She says "a little content trip with the team". I read "zoe cant be left alone at home without Elf so her employees are forced to babysit"
That is so utterly sad and pathetic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
"What the Internet will be like when we have kids"

Yeah because we'll probably have flying cars and all sorts by the time he marries and gives you kids zozo! 🙄
I still believe this is a sham 'relationship' which doesnt exist in reality and he will be gone before we know it, but she can keep on dreaming cos it won't be happening.

I still believe this is a sham 'relationship' which doesnt exist in reality and he will be gone before we know it, but she can keep on dreaming cos it won't be happening.
Maybe they used to love each other, then stayed together in a fake relationship for the money. They definitely used to love each other for sure. It's just gone downhill since 2017

and you can't type because your fingers are blue and you can't feel them

I am lucky that I work from home now after many years of commuting. 40 mins and she was complaining. 40 mins was a quick good day for me. Plus she was in her car and not on a overheated, overcrowded train with the local mentally challenged person (nutter) sat next to her, screaming all the ways she is going to hell! Or the homeless person who was on the free bus around manchester city centre who thought that the crowded number 1 bus that was so packed and steaming was a good place to take a tit. :sick:

In the words of my sadly departed mother "child doesn't know she's born"

I like the way you write

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.