Zoe Sugg #9 Orangella needs A new fella! #autumnal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoes done an interview with Grazia Magazine and as you can see clearly her and Alfie are on the same page
15035B47-ED36-45AD-AC83-626D096F1159.jpeg

Clearly the person writing the article has some kind of visual impairment.....looks 16.....wtf😂
74326C15-2F1E-486A-9C5C-01A81DD08080.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
"What the Internet will be like when we have kids"

Yeah because we'll probably have flying cars and all sorts by the time he marries and gives you kids zozo! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Zoes done an interview with Grazia Magazine and as you can see clearly her and Alfie are on the same page
View attachment 47298
Clearly the person writing the article has some kind of visual impairment.....looks 16.....wtf😂
View attachment 47304
HA. I would never ever put my children online like some influencers do. It is vile how much they pawn off their kids to make money. I hope the influencers that do it are putting away savings for their kids (sacconejolys).

"What the Internet will be like when we have kids"

Yeah because we'll probably have flying cars and all sorts by the time he marries and gives you kids zozo! 🙄
Who knows, could be 20 years before Alf wants kids. HAHA.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
HA. I would never ever put my children online like some influencers do. It is vile how much they pawn off their kids to make money. I hope the influencers that do it are putting away savings for their kids (sacconejolys).

Who knows, could be 20 years before Alf wants kids. HAHA.
Oh if life was perfect, he would never reproduce 🙈😂

Reactions: 10
You just know if they do actually have kids sometime within the next few years that Zoes going to go full blown mummy vlogger and will be milking it for all it’s worth.

Reactions: 13
Does anyone think she's gonna start panicking about her 'biological clock' and fertility when she hits her early 30s?

Reactions: 14
Does anyone think she's gonna start panicking about her 'biological clock' and fertility when she hits her early 30s?
If she really wants kids and is smart, she could freeze her eggs. Not done through the NHS but privately and costs about $5k. She can more than afford it. Least then if Alf and her split, it would give her time to meet a REAL man and then settle down.

Reactions: 11
If she really wants kids and is smart, she could freeze her eggs. Not done through the NHS but privately and costs about $5k. She can more than afford it. Least then if Alf and her split, it would give her time to meet a REAL man and then settle down.
She'd probably have her very own freezer to keep them safe in the mansion and you just know Alfie the walking Braincell would accidentally think they were Waitrose luxury brand delicacies and eat them...

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She'd probably have her very own freezer to keep them safe in the mansion and you just know Alfie the walking Braincell would accidentally think they were Waitrose luxury brand delicacies and eat them...
This made me laugh out loud! He’d probably do it on purpose to stop them having kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I swear that she already "relaunched" her blog in like 2017 and then she stopped updating it again?
She got caught ghost writing her blog; uploaded a blog post with the writer listed as Carrie, then changed it to zoe sugg, people caught saw the change and rightly blasted for it. Cried witch hunt and then closed the blog a while after the that. Guess she needs another anvenue for sponsored content.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She got caught ghost writing her blog; uploaded a blog post with the writer listed as Carrie, then changed it to zoe sugg, people caught saw the change and rightly blasted for it. Cried witch hunt and then closed the blog a while after the that. Guess she needs another anvenue for sponsored content.
Oooh. I must have forgotten about that or not paid attention. Who is Carrie?

Reactions: 3
I just fell off my office chair laughing. I'm done with ya'll [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So is this really happening or is it going to miss the Oct, Nov, and for sure Vlogmas I mean December deadline? She already missed her Sept deadline after all. The fact there isn’t a definite date doesn’t seem promising. There’s not a lot of time left before 2020, Zozo...

I can’t wait for her ‘blog’ to be relaunched. Let the ghostwriting debauchery begin and butcher perfectly normal words like aUtuMnaL and cosy. Or comparing it with Poppy’s low effort crappy blog. Year of the content, you guyssss.

AA4541C6-E2A3-4401-A310-5D1B432DCFA2.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.