Zoe Sugg #9 Orangella needs A new fella! #autumnal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hurry Zoella!! AUTUMN STARTED 2 wks ago! You need to hurry up to get all the blogs about making Pumpkin spiced latte, carving a pumpkin, filling your house with every thing hay & corn, styling 10 different orange sweaters

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don’t know why she’s so obsessed with autumn all I’ve seen is rain rain and more rain ☔
She doesn’t know about the bad points. To her rain means she can find a blanket and watch a film with a candle burning.

Last week I had to peel my clothes off in the kitchen and run to the shower after I got caught in a torrential downpour after being soaked for the whole week too. Not fun.

Reactions: 12
She doesn’t know about the bad points. To her rain means she can find a blanket and watch a film with a candle burning.

Last week I had to peel my clothes off in the kitchen and run to the shower after I got caught in a torrential downpour after being soaked for the whole week too. Not fun.
Or when you are wet and have to wait on a platform for a train that is delayed "due to flooding on the line". :ROFLMAO: God forbid Zoe ever has a proper commute... when she moaned it took her 40 minutes - that's the norm (and more!) for most of us

Reactions: 20

When you are sitting in work Googling "how cold can it get at work before I can home"? Whilst holding your hot water bottle that's now stone cold.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
When you are sitting in work Googling "how cold can it get a work before I can home"? Whilst holding your hot water bottle that's now stone cold.
and you can't type because your fingers are blue and you can't feel them

I am lucky that I work from home now after many years of commuting. 40 mins and she was complaining. 40 mins was a quick good day for me. Plus she was in her car and not on a overheated, overcrowded train with the local mentally challenged person (nutter) sat next to her, screaming all the ways she is going to hell! Or the homeless person who was on the free bus around manchester city centre who thought that the crowded number 1 bus that was so packed and steaming was a good place to take a tit. :sick:

In the words of my sadly departed mother "child doesn't know she's born"

Reactions: 20
Blogs are still a thing for sure one of the kardashians has just launched poosh or something and its huge loads of guest writers and she posts nearly every day with advice about the most expensive products you could dream of. I think this is what Zoe and the team will go for and I can see some new Zoella merch launching. The kardashian sent out massive hampers for travel with PJs and face masks and all sorts I only know this as I follow Victoria Beckham and she got one.

On a side note I love Autumn and the last 4 months of the year as much as she does I do still have purpose in my life and happily married with children I think lots of people just love this time of year. Agreed she seriously takes it to a whole new level but then I guess that's kind of what influencers are meant to do.

Reactions: 8
I'm so much behind but I can't get over the fact how many "cozy blankets" Zoe has and still buys more. I had exactly ONE cozy blanket (omg I got infected with Zoes vocabulary I just mean these kind of blankets you're cuddling on the sofa when you're cold) for more than 10 years and just got another one some years ago because I thought it would be nice for my boyfriend or guests and even that's kinda extravagant for me to buy a second one 😂 🙈 I can't think of any reason why I should own more than that or how they get "so used" that I have to get new ones? even if there's a hole or they aren't as soft as in the beginning - they are doing their job and so I keep them. WHAT HAPPENS TO ZOES HUNDRETS OF BLANKETS? 😂o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you guys genuinely believe Alfie has lost interest in Zoe? I can't help thinking it whenever I watch her videos now, like I cannot un-notice it? It just seems he thinks 'god she's boring' every time she speaks.

Do you guys genuinely believe Alfie has lost interest in Zoe? I can't help thinking it whenever I watch her videos now, like I cannot un-notice it? It just seems he thinks 'god she's boring' every time she speaks.
I do. He’s all about himself and his boyz lately. Only seems to use Zoe when it’s for his content. Unless he’s massively different when the camera is off. In which case he’s fake as duck

Reactions: 25
I do. He’s all about himself and his boyz lately. Only seems to use Zoe when it’s for his content. Unless he’s massively different when the camera is off. In which case he’s fake as duck
Do we know if Zoes going with him to NYC or is that another boyz trip?

Reactions: 4
I doubt it because he wasn't like that previously on camera? Man lives for the camera in his face so he gets attention.

When I think about it, I do feel sorry for Zoe. I was in a similar situation (and I'm not a YT or anything like that) and it is so hard to walk away... though I only put up with the BS for 6 months before giving him the boot. Didn't stop me signing a 12-month lease with him though before I did it! 🤦‍♀️

I definitely don't see it lasting much longer...

Reactions: 13
I doubt it because he wasn't like that previously on camera? Man lives for the camera in his face so he gets attention.

When I think about it, I do feel sorry for Zoe. I was in a similar situation (and I'm not a YT or anything like that) and it is so hard to walk away... though I only put up with the BS for 6 months before giving him the boot. Didn't stop me signing a 12-month lease with him though before I did it! 🤦‍♀️

I definitely don't see it lasting much longer...
I think a lot of people have been there which is why we feel sorry for her and can see through him.

I don't think she is going to NYC. Even his anniversary post was so half hearted.. I feel he'd quite like a young, wild, adventurous tomboy type girl.. I just feel he has outgrown her its so sad for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I don't think she is going to NYC. Even his anniversary post was so half hearted.. I feel he'd quite like a young, wild, adventurous tomboy type girl.. I just feel he has outgrown her its so sad for her.
I feel a young adventurous girl would run rings around him. He’s just as dry as Zoe. He’s not adventurous, barely drinks/ goes on nights out, doesn’t travel.... I’m not buying that it’s Zoe that holds him back either.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I feel a young adventurous girl would run rings around him. He’s just as dry as Zoe. He’s not adventurous, barely drinks/ goes on nights out, doesn’t travel.... I’m not buying that it’s Zoe that holds him back either.
We KNOW it’s not Zoe holding him back. He used to live with Caspar Lee in London, back then Caspar was a party lad, loved going out and drinking, probably hooking up with random girls etc. He travels more and is adventurous. And these days is more the businessman Alfie think he is. Then Alfie went running back to Brighton and his mummy, his safe space.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This blog is just going to be Cordially Invited v2. I don’t need to be told how to be cosy. I am a bleeping grown ass woman
I read blogs if I want an in-depth look at something. If its going to be bulletpoints or short statements, I’d rather it be on instagram. I’m not going to read it because I know its going to be advertisements with dull, basic opinions attached to it, & the word ‘obsessed’ constantly placed throughout.

Reactions: 23
This blog is just going to be Cordially Invited v2. I don’t need to be told how to be cosy. I am a bleeping grown ass woman
I read blogs if I want an in-depth look at something. If its going to be bulletpoints or short statements, I’d rather it be on instagram. I’m not going to read it because I know its going to be advertisements with dull, basic opinions attached to it, & the word ‘obsessed’ constantly placed throughout.
I would love more grown up content. Smear tests, breast checks, endometriosis, sex etc but that won't happen/

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.