Zoe Sugg #9 Orangella needs A new fella! #autumnal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do her fans think it's going to be like the old blog when she first started out and actually had a genuine interest or am I missing something? Why is there so much "excitement"? (If that's what you can call it...)
No one bleeping reads blogs anymore.

Kids are too impatient to read and adults are too busy to be invested in her shite.

Reactions: 19
I think her blog/website/whatever the duck it is is just going to be an extension of the Zoella insta page.Her team will throw up some tit about top coats for winter,10 must have fall candles etc

Reactions: 15
I think her blog/website/whatever the duck it is is just going to be an extension of the Zoella insta page.Her team will throw up some tit about top coats for winter,10 must have fall candles etc
ZoElLa bookclub will have a section 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I know that her blog is gonna 100% be a Lauren Conrad / Cupcakes and Cashmere kind of set up, where Zoe doesn't actually write anything... But honestly, I would have been down for her to get back to writing. People don't read blogs quite as much anymore but blogs do work well as a person's "hub" of content. They also show a little behind the scenes personality. I would have liked to see Zoe doing something creative that wasn't just a half-assed vlog and maybe get some back of those "prime time" vibes she had back in the day.

Too bad that'll never be the case 🙃

Reactions: 9
I swear that she already "relaunched" her blog in like 2017 and then she stopped updating it again?

Reactions: 12
I'll be honest. I pretty much only watch Zoe's Christmas videos because I love Christmas and I have to admit it's nice to watch people get excited to be festive. Anyway, I stumbled across her B&BW candle haul video yesterday and I think she's reached a new low. And when she said she'll reorder the one that broke, I was like... girl you literally bought 25 candles, sit down.

Reactions: 19
First - didn't they say the relaunch was gonna happen in September? October now and they still haven't communicated a (new) launch date.
Second - pretty sure the minions don't have the patience nowadays to read a whole blog post! Studies show that people nowadays actually have an attention span of only 8 seconds (shorter than that of a goldfish, which is 9 seconds).
Third - even if some people have a longer attention span, I'm sure the blog posts will only be tit, aka "biggest candle haul ever", "how to wrap yourself in a blanket", "10 cosy tips for autumn", "7 AuTuMnAl hacks that improve your life", "how to get over the fact that your boyfriend of 7 years never gives you any affection".
I'm bored already.

Reactions: 21
People do still read blogs but the content has changed. People want to be educated through a snapshot of bullet points (self improvement/self help has really boomed these days), but especially when it comes to beauty/lifestyle. I somehow don't see how the blog relaunch is going to be in any way educational...

Reactions: 18
pretty much only watch Zoe's Christmas videos because I love Christmas and I have to admit it's nice to watch people get excited to be festive.
you could watch her from March then 🤣🤣 I have never in my life seen a 30 year old woman who wishes her life away so much, she’s always desperate for the next “event”
It’s really sad to see, she’s definitely not content with what she has right now.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.