Zoe Sugg #9 Orangella needs A new fella! #autumnal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hi guys, long time lurker, first time poster :cool:

poss thread title suggestion:

Consumerella: 9 days of ming, merch in the bargain bin & still no ring

• Haha
Reactions: 37
That could be a sign of depression but I'd say usually people with depression feel embarrassed about how badly their mental health is impacting them that's its stopping them doing certain stuff. Of course once you do whatever that needs to be done you feel happy because finally you've gotten the energy to do it and it's one less thing weighing you down but nobody boasts about how many days you went and how many more days you could have gone because the reason you did is because you were feeling terrible.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I had a ‘slob’ day yesterday which consisted of lots of snacks, Netflix, not doing any revision and only leaving the sofa for a couple of hours for a friends baby’s birthday party. It was nice, but at the end of the day I felt sluggish and had a headache and a bit guilty for being unproductive. Looking at Zoe’s insta story today from going from one sofa at her house watching rugby to another in this getaway they’re doing...how does she live this life every day? I’d feel AWFUL, both mentally and physically, if I lived my life continuously like yesterday. No wonder she’s always complaining about being ill - her insides must be slowly rotting away with the junk food, constant sitting and doing nothing. I just can’t comprehend how you can live that life style and not feel the guilt.

Reactions: 15
I had a ‘slob’ day yesterday which consisted of lots of snacks, Netflix, not doing any revision and only leaving the sofa for a couple of hours for a friends baby’s birthday party. It was nice, but at the end of the day I felt sluggish and had a headache and a bit guilty for being unproductive. Looking at Zoe’s insta story today from going from one sofa at her house watching rugby to another in this getaway they’re doing...how does she live this life every day? I’d feel AWFUL, both mentally and physically, if I lived my life continuously like yesterday. No wonder she’s always complaining about being ill - her insides must be slowly rotting away with the junk food, constant sitting and doing nothing. I just can’t comprehend how you can live that life style and not feel the guilt.

I just can’t comprehend how she doesn’t get a sore arse from sitting all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You guys are saying how big slobs they are (100% true) but you have to remember, this is Zoe we're talking about. I'm just amazed they have a weekend alone together without ploppy, Sean or #1 minion Mark

Reactions: 4
I bet she terminated Zoella beauty only because it was no longer selling and the company was going cut her $. Not because of her so mighty of it was not going in the direction she wanted blah crap she said.. it was licherally cheap shower foams and bath stuff in the first place

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.