Zoe Sugg #8 Slugella living her slug life and is desperate to be Alfie's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its almost as if the Zoella brand is trying to be a (shittier) version of Poosh/Goop/whatever. They’ll probably release a subscription box next. Lets hope its not sold for 50 pounds.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve lost track a bit with Zoe’s lifestyle / beauty crap and when it was all due to end... will there be a new range of crap out at Xmas for us to snark at, or not this time?

Reactions: 9
You know how triggered Zoe gets when people ask her when is she getting engaged questions. I'm sure when her A to Z employees report to her that once again her thread title on Tattle is about her not being engaged...

Well expect some over the top, extremely forced couples pic of her and Alfie (sulking in all of the pictures) on her IG soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve lost track a bit with Zoe’s lifestyle / beauty crap and when it was all due to end... will there be a new range of crap out at Xmas for us to snark at, or not this time?
I was wondering the other day if we were to hear anything this year about some releases.

Reactions: 3
I was wondering the other day if we were to hear anything this year about some releases.
I was sure someone posted pictures in the last thread of the next lifestyle range appearing early in boots but I looked online since and it seems to have disappeared so maybe it was published too early accidentally? Either that or it was a test run but it looked very similar to last year

Reactions: 4
I was sure someone posted pictures in the last thread of the next lifestyle range appearing early in boots but I looked online since and it seems to have disappeared so maybe it was published too early accidentally? Either that or it was a test run but it looked very similar to last year
It'll be a load of crap anyway. I can't see she'll improve on any of the other stuff she's tried to flog👎😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think I recall her saying there’ll be no more launches after the last one?? May have been in a vlog. I don’t pay 100% attention to her vlogs it’s usually background noise while I clean and tidy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she said no more launches after the upcoming Christmas one. Confusingly she chose around the launch of the previous collection to announce that ,so easy to get mixed up.

Reactions: 2
I think I recall her saying there’ll be no more launches after the last one?? May have been in a vlog. I don’t pay 100% attention to her vlogs it’s usually background noise while I clean and tidy
SLG who make the products/who the contract through chose not to renew and so this Christmas range will be her last

• Haha
Reactions: 8
SLG who make the products/who the contract through chose not to renew and so this Christmas range will be her last
Surely this is because her stuff isn't shifting enough units. Oh dear, even companies are dropping Zozeebo now, like a dirty rag.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Surely this is because her stuff isn't shifting enough units. Oh dear, even companies are dropping Zozeebo now, like a dirty rag.
Definitely I volunteer in a charity shop and we have a bunch of her products for 89p each. They haven't sold one item in 2 weeks!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It was the giovanna Fletcher range , absolutely identical to zoella crap.

Reactions: 12
Cracks me up. as if normal people can change their decor etc at any given time or because the weather has changed! We dont all get sponsored by Desenio!!!
This annoys me so much,she really is just so ignorant and out of touch now.Its like at Christmas when she feels the need to buy everything brand new each year instead of packing away her decorations and putting them in the loft for next year like most other people.

Reactions: 15
Note: Zoella & something to do with her ‘house pottering’ could be used in an upcoming thread title. Love the new title though!

Zoe:This is ALL you do hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.