Zoe Sugg #7 Doesn’t wash her hair for 10 days and will never be Mrs Deyes #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7A6DB8D9-9DED-4A7C-826C-624B665BEDF5.jpeg

Just seen this story of hers and it made me scroll down her instagram to see what her eyebrows looked like before because these are just no, they look horrendous on her face shape and legit look like slugs. Those fake glasses look criminal as well.

And I’ve found these photos from 2014/2015 and oh my god what a difference eyebrows can make! These really opened up her face, she looked so much younger and fresher.
6CCAC099-F2C3-4854-AA75-83585002EBEA.jpeg 957C6E81-EA01-443D-8D47-2A466137A58A.jpeg

Even this photoshoot picture from 2017 where she has literally the same hair as now looks miles better with less prominent eyebrows.
F12969A7-8051-43A4-A29D-73ADC13772AA.jpeg

Granted, it’s because she didn’t do them herself, but the slugs she has these days have got to go. How can she not see that? She literally watches her old videos from 2014 and whines that she doesn’t look like that anymore and?? Well, there’s step one for you.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
View attachment 34474

Just seen this story of hers and it made me scroll down her instagram to see what her eyebrows looked like before because these are just no, they look horrendous on her face shape and legit look like slugs. Those fake glasses look criminal as well.

And I’ve found these photos from 2014/2015 and oh my god what a difference eyebrows can make! These really opened up her face, she looked so much younger and fresher.
View attachment 34475View attachment 34476

Even this photoshoot picture from 2017 where she has literally the same hair as now looks miles better with less prominent eyebrows.
View attachment 34477

Granted, it’s because she didn’t do them herself, but the slugs she has these days have got to go. How can she not see that? She literally watches her old videos from 2014 and whines that she doesn’t look like that anymore and?? Well, there’s step one for you.
That's a nice picture of her and Alfie. She really needs to put the eyebrow products away!

Reactions: 9
pewdiepie and marzia got married yesterday and zoe liked their wedding photos.i bet she's jealous of them

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
View attachment 34474

View attachment 34477

Crikey, you're right, I can't believe how much better she looks without the slugs.

Reactions: 7
Her eyebrows looked so much better before. I want to like the hair, but it just doesn’t look right somehow - maybe if she changed her eyebrows and lost the glasses it would.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 34474

View attachment 34477

Wow she aged like 40 years in 4 years
I really thought she was very cute 4 years ago

• Haha
Wow she aged like 40 years in 4 years
I really thought she was very cute 4 years ago
I used to think she was so pretty and she always looked nice and well presented if that makes sense.While not to my personal taste she seemed to have her own distinct style which suited her and now it feels like she’s trying to morph herself into one of Alfie’s insta baddies, probably thinking he might finally propose.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 34474

View attachment 34477

Those eyebrows are something else! Looks like she went in a bit too heavy handed with the sharpie she was using to fill those bad boys in 😂

She also needs to lay off the fake tan, that ages her, and looks bloody awful! Or is she using that god awful filter that people seem to be a fan of at the moment on Insta?!

• Haha
I used to think she was so pretty and she always looked nice and well presented if that makes sense.While not to my personal taste she seemed to have her own distinct style which suited her and now it feels like she’s trying to morph herself into one of Alfie’s insta baddies, probably thinking he might finally propose.
She looked like she bothered.. in the past and I do think it suited her.

Well, if the professional makeup artist couldn't save her eyebrow on a advertisement shoot
20190821_204420.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
She's been with Poppy for their usual freebie eyebrows doing.🙄 Perfect Brows...mmmmm🤔🤔
Screenshot_20190821-134945_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 34474

View attachment 34477

She looked loads better there. Alfie still looked like a gormless twit who thinks he’s a model

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d rather pay and actually have nice brows.

Side-note when was the last time she actually paid for something?
It serves her right that her brows look a bugger if she can't put her hand in her own pocket and pay for them doing herself. The woman's a bloody millionaire for God's sake😡😡😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.