Zoe Sugg #52 Alfie took his mum to France, did Zoe get that engagement ring? no chance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoe Sugg #53: Back for vlogmas for the money, still pretending to play mummy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone noticed in the latest blog, how she has stockings for Alfie’s side of the family but not even one for her mom or even joe? forget Aunty D (lol) Her own mother, who regularly looks after her child, doesn’t get a stocking. It’s amazing how ungrateful Zoe can be. Honestly. I really hope ottie doesn’t learn the whining from poppy but it seems likely given she spends so much time with that side of the fam.

also which vlog are is it where zoe doesn’t turn around when poppy tells ottie to go to zoella?
Well you can forget about dianne all together now.

I know you shouldn't believe everything you read on twitter, but according to people on twitter joe and dianne have split up.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Well you can forget about dianne all together now.

I know you shouldn't believe everything you read on twitter, but according to people on twitter joe and dianne have split up.
Some people think that but there are probably more that think they're still together.

It's a weird one because there are reasons why people think they're not together but then Dianne posted a vlog yesterday that was only filmed on Wednesday and she was wearing Joe's jumper and talking about him going to work and being really busy and she posted a story and mentioned his nana in it. She was in Joe's reel that he posted yesterday and everyone still follows each other and is liking posts and the rest of it. I'm not saying they haven't broken up but I'm 50/50 on it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.