Zoe Sugg #43 Alfie's a insta d#AD, Zoe just looks b#AD making money from the baby they’ve had.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BFF Mark hardly visits anymore. I know she's a new mum but I thought he'd be round a bit more on uncle duties.
He used to go and stay for a night or 2 - It’s a long old drive to be there just a few hours etc.
But I can see their friendship dwindling now Zoe has other priorities. I have a feeling they will gravitate towards more couples with kids etc now

Reactions: 37
Lol she’s fine. Just fully taking advantage of her new excuse to not do tit.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Zoe goes quiet for weeks if not months at a time regularly. Let alone when she’s just had a baby. She’s 100% using ottie as a reason to work less and less and I suspect (like many of us have for a while) that this is the start of the end of her career.

But also she’s entitled to take as long as she wants after having a baby off social media… it could just be that she’s busy. But I do suspect we’ll get more and more of these hiatuses as time goes on.

Reactions: 32
BFF Mark hardly visits anymore. I know she's a new mum but I thought he'd be round a bit more on uncle duties.
I think this will be him drifting away, it’s natural for friends without kids to sort of drift away and I said it a few threads back but he doesn’t strike me as the kind that particularly liked kids.

Reactions: 34
Guys marks at tulleys pumpkin picking. Do we think we should expect a picture of ottie dressed as a pumpkin next to a pumpkin coming soon?

ooh marks there with poppy! Do we think Zoe’s been ditched for a new best friend now that she’s got a child.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Looks like he was invited there by Tulleys, probably to collect his gifted pumpkins lol doesn’t seem like Zoe’s there, surely she’d be the one holding his camera as per usual! Maddie posted a pic of her with her baby at the pumpkin patch so surprised Zoe isn’t following suit!

Reactions: 15
Looks like he was invited there by Tulleys, probably to collect his gifted pumpkins lol doesn’t seem like Zoe’s there, surely she’d be the one holding his camera as per usual! Maddie posted a pic of her with her baby at the pumpkin patch so surprised Zoe isn’t following suit!
Zoe was there so defo can see that we’ll get a matching picture! She Can’t miss out on the autumn content & the free pumpkins they get from tulleys!

FF48B3AF-FA14-4297-90C5-9B2E1C69DA60.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
It looks like both of the aunties and BFF mark were in on the trip. Wow that will have been competitive as to who does ottilie like best

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Incoming....merch #ad post of the baby they said they wanted to not exploit

It looks like both of the aunties and BFF mark were in on the trip. Wow that will have been competitive as to who does ottilie like bear
I reckon Sloppy will definitely have put a shovel to the back of Mark's head

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t worry guys Poppy’s on the posting… I’m surprised Zoe has allowed this to happen before she’s posted ottie with the pumpkins

also I would not be allowing anyone to use my child as a prop for a photoshoot like poppy is with pay here.

01761D0B-0CD8-4BFA-9DC9-1C956412650F.png

F3951742-CC5A-4F02-A544-C3CFD4CD4039.png

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.