Zoe Sugg #43 Alfie's a insta d#AD, Zoe just looks b#AD making money from the baby they’ve had.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
new thread thanks to @Fillyjonk for title suggestion. So update for newbies.....

Zoe and Alfie took baby Ottie out on a walk to promote the free £800 baby carrier they had been gifted and didn't read the instructions and nearly suffocated Ottie in the process but hey what's a suffocating baby when there's a #AD to be done!

They then had a family stroll in the lanes to pick up the free drink they had been given but couldn't even pronounce the name of the shop that had gifted it to them.

Zoe got Joe into her bathroom and proceeded to act like a skincare expert and slapped a load of products on Joes skin to make his skin look better but actually just made it sting. Caroline Hirens has nothing to worry about.

Meanwhile the idiots at Zoella HQ are that lazy or too busy reading and defending her on Tattle they cant even be bothered to find new recipes and just uploaded old ones from last year onto her website. Oh its a hard life working for Zoe.

and finally Zoe has become THAT boring us tattlers cant even be arsed to think up suggestions for a thread title! :sleep:

and that is all folks. Carry on the discussion if you can be bothered.;)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I know this is Zoe's thread, but nobody cares about Aldie enough to look over there and he's still flogging his candles so I thought I'd give an update on how well they're selling for you all.

On Saturday I posted on the other thread that he had 150 grapefruit and 138 orange candles in stock. The numbers right now are 127 grapefruit and 114 orange candles. So after his BIG release and three days passing, he's managed to scam 23 people into buying grapefruit and 24 people into buying orange, leaving him still with a massive stock left. Turns out most people aren't fooled into paying 28 quid for a bleeping candle.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 104
I know this is Zoe's thread, but nobody cares about Aldie enough to look over there and he's still flogging his candles so I thought I'd give an update on how well they're selling for you all.

On Saturday I posted on the other thread that he had 150 grapefruit and 138 orange candles in stock. The numbers right now are 127 grapefruit and 114 orange candles. So after his BIG release and three days passing, he's managed to scam 23 people into buying grapefruit and 24 people into buying orange, leaving him still with a massive stock left. Turns out most people aren't fooled into paying 28 quid for a bleeping candle.
Well, there are diptyque candles and then there are dipstick candles. Both are way too expensive but at least diptyque smell nice and are classy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

What’s so funny is that in the previous thread someone posted the story of Alfie being like « OmG sO ManY oRdeRs EveRyWhere »
But there was 2 colors:
Blue for visitors
Green for orders

But there’s only blue dots everywhere, not 1 green.
He is so delusional and his marketing plan is well known.
Make people believe he sells so well, so much so fast to make people believe he is successful and make people wanting to get their hands on these products but there’s very low stock.
It’s so pathetic and funny that it isn’t working for the candles this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That's true 😂 his family are all over it but Zoe hasn't posted anything
you know, dislike her all you want, but she really cant be assed to give anyone free promotion. and I love that pettiness of her.
she didnt post about tanyas make up line either, mentioned once the mascara but somehow managed to make it look so bad 😂
your textbook mean girl at work

Reactions: 72

oh wow where did you get those number from?!
I only discovered tattle a few months ago so can someone enlighten me on how he got the nickname Aldie, is it to do with his blatant ignorant Toryness?

Reactions: 3
I don't follow Zoe anymore but is it true that she's taking maternity leave on videos for the rest of the year?

Reactions: 2
I don't follow Zoe anymore but is it true that she's taking maternity leave on videos for the rest of the year?
she still hasnt posted her last semester update, I guess she is waiting til pay deyes can walk idk?
but it was alfie who "threatened" us with maternity leave instead started advertising is future sh*t for 4 weeks straight.
not sure where you got that information from tho, I mean she barely uploads videos, she might as well.

(only thing she mentioned she wont do vlogmas, or just here and there a video)

Reactions: 12
I haven't heard this said exactly in that wording but I am sure she won't be posting many videos. Not like she has posted regularly at all in the past 4 years so, what else is new? But she's not even posting stories or Insta feed posts regularly. Can't imagine she'll want to spend actual hours on a Youtube video.

On the candle topic: are you telling me someone with almost 4 million followers can't manage to sell even 500 candles? Do companies realize how little influence these "influencers" truly have?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I only discovered tattle a few months ago so can someone enlighten me on how he got the nickname Aldie, is it to do with his blatant ignorant Toryness?
Basically you add whatever item(s) to your cart on the site and then on the cart page you make the quantity number a large amount, like 999, then it'll correct itself to whatever is what they have in stock. So you can see the exact amount they have in stock of all items and sizes.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
£28 wtf?! Rather buy Yankee Candles then...
Better quality and more original smells.

So, they obviously have got help either in the form of a paid hire or poor Holly or Amanda, so what does Zoe do all day that prohibits her from even posting to stories? And why are her 9 million followers still hanging out there? I regularly wipe my instagram of useless accounts. Hers qualifies as useless in all conceptions of the word.

Reactions: 13
Aldie came from an online news article that had accidentally written his name as Aldie instead of Alfie - hilarious considering you know they wouldn’t be caught dead in an Aldie or a Lidl.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Aldie came from an online news article that had accidentally written his name as Aldie instead of Alfie - hilarious considering you know they wouldn’t be caught dead in an Aldie or a Lidl.
And the other one that called him Alfie Davies.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What’s so funny is that in the previous thread someone posted the story of Alfie being like « OmG sO ManY oRdeRs EveRyWhere »
But there was 2 colors:
Blue for visitors
Green for orders

But there’s only blue dots everywhere, not 1 green.
He is so delusional and his marketing plan is well known.
Make people believe he sells so well, so much so fast to make people believe he is successful and make people wanting to get their hands on these products but there’s very low stock.
It’s so pathetic and funny that it isn’t working for the candles this time.
If this is in reference to my post I was howling at the fact they were just visitors and 0 orders, no idea why he decided to share that with us 🤣 yet strangely hid the amount fo viewers on the site despite it looking like a large number …

Has anyone read the info for the candles and how they link to ‘future self’?? So shickkk 🔥

Reactions: 11
BFF Mark hardly visits anymore. I know she's a new mum but I thought he'd be round a bit more on uncle duties.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.