Zoe Sugg #43 Alfie's a insta d#AD, Zoe just looks b#AD making money from the baby they’ve had.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skjermbilde 2021-10-17 kl. 20.07.01.png

Uhh, shouldn't Zoe be supporting her neck a bit more? 👀 (Full disclosure, I have no idea how long you should support a baby's head lmao)

Reactions: 22
View attachment 814709
Uhh, shouldn't Zoe be supporting her neck a bit more? 👀 (Full disclosure, I have no idea how long you should support a baby's head lmao)
If I hadn't spotted the legs I'd assume it was nala she was holding. She's acting I her photos like there's no connection and she's not held her before so I wonder if there's a bit of pnd and she's struggling to emotionally connect with Pay.

The lack of masks makes me sick. 100s are still dying every week and someone who has an influence is promoting you don't need to wear them. My uncle died on his own from covid in hospital having caught it there but obviously who gives a tit if it makes Poppy uncomfortable or is an inconvenience. After all a simple person like my uncle is nothing to them

• Heart
Reactions: 32
well asked uncle google
and the answer is

" You can stop supporting your baby's head once he gains sufficient neck strength (usually around 3 or 4 months); ask your pediatrician if you're unsure. By this point, he's on his way to reaching other important developmental milestones: sitting up by himself, rolling over, cruising, and crawling!"

otter is far from this, when you have a baby in your hands you can usually tell if they need support or not - if you got common sense

Reactions: 23
well asked uncle google
and the answer is

" You can stop supporting your baby's head once he gains sufficient neck strength (usually around 3 or 4 months); ask your pediatrician if you're unsure. By this point, he's on his way to reaching other important developmental milestones: sitting up by himself, rolling over, cruising, and crawling!"

otter is far from this, when you have a baby in your hands you can usually tell if they need support or not - if you got common sense
I suspect the only time she holds her daughter is when the camera is switched on

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 814709
This picture makes me think of those instances where you don’t have kids and someone hands you their baby and you are like ‘how da fuq do I hold this thing so I don’t break it’.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
This picture makes me think of those instances where you don’t have kids and someone hands you their baby and you are like ‘how da fuq do I hold this thing so I don’t break it’.
Literally me. I just visited a friend who has a four week old and I told her "look, I'm kinda scared of babies so I'd really rather not hold them, is that cool?" 😳

That video of Zoe looked super awkward lol..

• Heart
Reactions: 7
View attachment 814709
She's holding her just fine. Looks like she's picking her up in that shot? I am a parent and I can't see anything wrong with the way Zoe is carrying/holding/picking up her child.

Reactions: 42
She didn't go to any antenatal classes they watched them online.
So put in her usual benefit if it didn't directly benefit her

Most people go to antenatal classes to make friends... you really don't need them for any actual advice on changing nappies etc.
I'd actually disagree with you as I did both. As a new mum I wanted to have people going through similar experiences to me who I could chat to once I was a mum. I made some amazing friends and being able to share how tit it felt, especially I the first few months, definitely got me through iy

Reactions: 6
oh no i can already sense the "welcome to mumsnet"
comments coming thru 😂
Sorry I got all mumsnet there trying to point out what a feckless mum to be Zoe was. Please take this picture as my apology and I hope he visits everyone's dreams tonight.

Also still think Zoe never bothers with Oay unless the nanny is having a quick slash

EdTRi5PXsAAjjk6.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
1634497550526.png

Sorry I brought out the mumsnet peeps! Here's Alfonso "not a tory" Deyes looking real sexy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.