Zoe Sugg #43 Alfie's a insta d#AD, Zoe just looks b#AD making money from the baby they’ve had.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate people like Poppy, that spam comments under baby pics like 'my best mate' 'aunties lil angel' like a broken record, but don't bring round meals, change nappies, help in any way whatsoever. It's performative and irritatingly selfish. duck off and spawn your own crotch fruit with your gormless boyfriend. She's as helpful as a used plaster.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
They really need to pay holly more… she’s constantly having to pretend she’s obsessed with them.

7C3B4909-7D6B-4BF6-ACAA-DC19512B918E.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
They really need to pay holly more… she’s constantly having to pretend she’s obsessed with them.

View attachment 813512
Lol as if Zoe is even on anyone’s radar right now!!! Or has been for a while! Could you get more sycophantic. This is one of the big problems with Zoe and Alfie and influencers like them - too many yes men around them. And just like she was the only pregnant person ever, of course everyone is acting as if pay Deyes is the only baby ever to exist for these people.

Reactions: 32
Lol as if Zoe is even on anyone’s radar right now!!! Or has been for a while! Could you get more sycophantic. This is one of the big problems with Zoe and Alfie and influencers like them - too many yes men around them. And just like she was the only pregnant person ever, of course everyone is acting as if pay Deyes is the only baby ever to exist for these people.
Do you think it was a conversation in the office group chat (the one not including them)… ‘right guys someone has to say we love zalfies Instagram accounts or they’ll be upset, shall we flip a coin for who it’s going to be this time’.

I feel like the staff especially feel like they have to do this stuff because they’re the bosses and they’ll be fired if they don’t as zalfie couldn’t cope with anyone disagreeing with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Do they not realize how disingenuous that comes across? No one in their sane mind would believe that Zoe right now is an interesting/entertaining/remotely fun account to follow, much less someone's favorite. And cutest baby girl? Ha. I used to think all babies look like flan, but this one's starting to look like Alfie which might be even less of a cute look than flan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Thats Joe and Dianne in the back? I’m surprised Joe’s wearing a mask but Soppy aren’t. Not trying to start a debate, just an observation
Both Joe and Dianne have masks on, although Diannes is under her chin. But honestly I think it shows which pair are more respectable in public. Alfie and poppy are laying down messing around on the display beds they’re not even shopping for and Joe and Dianne are just browsing like grown ups.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Do people not even have to wear masks in stores in the UK? Damn that country is wild.
They're still mandatory indoors and on public transport in Scotland and I think Wales too, but face coverings haven't been compulsory in England since July.

Reactions: 12
Came here to ask the same question lol. Masks are still mandatory inside where I live, even though we have far less infections than the UK.
It is preferred but difficult to enforce now. Almost as if it is optional. If you do wear one, some people look at you like you’re stupid. its actually disgusting that our public health message has not been stronger in educating people…but stupidity starts at the top and our leadership leaves much to be desired.

Reactions: 45
It is preferred but difficult to enforce now. Almost as if it is optional. If you do wear one, some people look at you like you’re stupid. its actually disgusting that our public health message has not been stronger in educating people…but stupidity starts at the top and our leadership leaves much to be desired.
This drives me round the twist, like all the diseased cretins looking at /you/ like you’re stupid. My mate’s work is full of them and surprise surprise, they’re all sick now lol, and still think they’re in a position to patronise others…

doesn’t help that people like plaguella and alfluenza are joining in 💀

Reactions: 22
doesn’t help that people like plaguella and alfluenza are joining in 💀
I agree that influencers showing themselves not wearing masks makes it worse. You'll get a lot of people saying 'well if no one online is wearing them why should i'

And whilst it is everyones personal choice if they do or dont, i just feel that if I was an influencer i'd be even more inclined to wear a mask to 'normalise it' and also use my 'influence' to encourage others to keep everyone safe where they could.

But i suppose thats just me...

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.