Zoe Sugg #43 Alfie's a insta d#AD, Zoe just looks b#AD making money from the baby they’ve had.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can already see it – Nala snapping at Pay (i.e. barking or showing her teeth) after Pay's a bit too rough with her, which leads to Zoe and Alfie shipping Nala off to Nick and Amanda's because the dog is "too aggressive" around the kid. Then they'll make a video, both looking very sad and saying that they simply could not risk Nala actually biting or attacking Ottie so they had to make this very hard decision.

• Sad
Reactions: 52
I can already see it – Nala snapping at Pay (i.e. barking or showing her teeth) after Pay's a bit too rough with her, which leads to Zoe and Alfie shipping Nala off to Nick and Amanda's because the dog is "too aggressive" around the kid. Then they'll make a video, both looking very sad and saying that they simply could not risk Nala actually biting or attacking Ottie so they had to make this very hard decision.
Oh 100% and what’s worse is Nala has shown no signs of aggression at any point in her last 7/8 years of life and will only have snapped due to their neglect of her and allowing their child to tournament her and thinking it’s funny that pays pulling her ears or poking her in the face…

‘Bad dogs’ come from bad owners!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
When Zoe&Alfie got Nala they completely dismissed the guinea pigs and when one of them died they didn't bother to get a new friend for the remaining guinea pig and it ended up dying as well. They never addressed its passing. Now I see the same happening with Nala and the baby. They are so cruel and cold.
wow I didn’t know that! It’s sad one died and through no fault of theirs of course. But as if they didn’t pass on the remaining guinea pig to either a shop or someone with guinea pigs so that it wasn’t alone 😔

you’re so right though! They bring living things into their home like it’s a trend. Eventually the new arrivals are cruelly pushed to the side for the next best thing! Alsoooo is it just me that cringes when they refer to Nala and utterly butterly as sisters 🤮

Reactions: 9
Poor Nala. They're pretty callous dog owners. They haven't bothered at all to gently introduce Nala to the baby, create a new routine for her, still give her attention. She was supposedly part of their family.
Poor Nala. They're pretty callous dog owners. They haven't bothered at all to gently introduce Nala to the baby, create a new routine for her, still give her attention. She was supposedly part of their family.
Yup, 100%

But even if Nala doesn't end up having enough and snapping at Pay, it's about having a certain level of respect for a living, breathing animal that YOU have chosen to take in to your household and care for. I think a lot of parents need to realise having a dog isn't mandatory, and if you do have one, you need to take care of it to the absolute best of your ability. My sister, now a parent of two, doesn't give a flying duck about her dogs now she has her children, she barely even walks them. I can see this being how Zoe treats Nala eventually.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What’s up with people documenting who put an angry reaction on their posts? Do you really care? It’s not as if we get put in the doghouse for x angry reactions.
I say, this absence of Zoe is actually really refreshing. Especially as most of what we see is not #ad#spon#gifted all the time but actually normal stuff. And of course she should go on maternity leave. Her pointless job is irrelevant. Many jobs are not exactly contributing to society and pretty useless. And compared to people working shifts or very physically someone sitting in an office 9-5 has it pretty cushy. They all deserve to go in mat leave just the same. So good for her- BUT make it proper mat leave and only “spoil” us with normal content, otherwise it’s just being lazy. Alfie- no words.
I actually don’t think she looks younger in the candid picture BUT still much better.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I developed a new pet peeve recently and she just played into it…
I absolutely hate fast fashion. I know that’s all most people can afford (there is a whole other conversation about this) but Zoe definitely does not need to buy her clothes from Primark which is probably the worst of all the fast fashion brands…She could use her influence and privilege to actually research and try sustainable brands and advertise those instead. But no… glad it was cozy. 🙄

Reactions: 18
What’s up with people documenting who put an angry reaction on their posts? Do you really care? It’s not as if we get put in the doghouse for x angry reactions.
I say, this absence of Zoe is actually really refreshing. Especially as most of what we see is not #ad#spon#gifted all the time but actually normal stuff.
I think people are just finding the angry reacts funny and that's all, really not that deep.
And I’d have to disagree, she’s posted the same amount of ad/spon/gifted stuff as she would usually if you compare how much she used to post to now. Pay being posted with gifted things, gifted hair, gifted food/drinks, ads for baby stuff. Really can’t quite grasp how that can be seen as normal!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I think people are just finding the angry reacts funny and that's all, really not that deep.
And I’d have to disagree, she’s posted the same amount of ad/spon/gifted stuff as she would usually if you compare how much she used to post to now. Pay being posted with gifted things, gifted hair, gifted food/drinks, ads for baby stuff. Really can’t quite grasp how that can be seen as normal!
Normal was meant to describe her pumpkin patch photos. That’s pretty much standard mum on Instagram.

Normal was meant to describe her pumpkin patch photos. That’s pretty much standard mum on Instagram.
She was also gifted and delivered a giant collection of pumpkins from the farm she took the pictures in (and is gifted them every year)... thats not a standard mum on instagram.

Reactions: 17
If she actually cared about sustainable fashion she wouldn't be able to keep her expensive lifestyle. She has affiliate links for everything.
It's not that profitable to be a sustainable influencer if you actually care about reducing waste and using what you already have.

The same reason why she'd never think about using only cruelty free makeup. That would stop her from making so much money from big makeup brands, because most of them do test (where required by law bla bla bla).

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What is she wearing? green and brown :sick: she really has lost her sense of style and trying to give away hair extensions form Samantha Cusack no thanks I'd rather attach dog hair to my scalp it would prob look better!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is she wearing? green and brown :sick: she really has lost her sense of style and trying to give away hair extensions form Samantha Cusack no thanks I'd rather attach dog hair to my scalp it would prob look better!
She really decided to take inspiration from her hair today and dress like a muddy bush x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The fact that she keeps buying different eyeglasses even though she doesn't need them just for the "aesthetic"... wasteful and silly fool.

Reactions: 26
The fact that she keeps buying different eyeglasses even though she doesn't need them just for the "aesthetic"... wasteful and silly fool.
I believe she got a real prescription last year if I remember correctly. But she defo doesn’t need that many pairs.

Reactions: 6
I believe she got a real prescription last year if I remember correctly. But she defo doesn’t need that many pairs.
Ah, must have missed it, then. But she doesn't seem to wear them 24/7, since many of her "candid" photos or when she appears in background stories and so on she's without them, so there truly is no need for a bunch of them. Most of us who actually need glasses/contacts all the time don't even have a bunch of pairs. I have two but one is my current prescription and the other is the prescription right before and I only keep them in case I break these current ones. But then again, I don't need glasses to make myself look or feel smart.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ah, must have missed it, then. But she doesn't seem to wear them 24/7, since many of her "candid" photos or when she appears in background stories and so on she's without them, so there truly is no need for a bunch of them. Most of us who actually need glasses/contacts all the time don't even have a bunch of pairs. I have two but one is my current prescription and the other is the prescription right before and I only keep them in case I break these current ones. But then again, I don't need glasses to make myself look or feel smart.
I think she just got them for blue light and a prescription of like 0.25 each which she would probably do more damage wearing than not. Anything to look fashionable though right 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Honestly, Nala would probably have a better quality of life with Amanda and Nick even though I’m sure it would be sad/confusing for her. Obviously not defending the hypothetical situation! Nala has been fussed with and stuck in uncomfortable costumes and all sorts of things for years, hopefully her patience continues!

It is sad that some people don’t take their pets into consideration with big lift changes. I’ve seen it IRL, but the fact that even influencers who have money and a crowd of people watching do it is crazy! (Jim/Tanya and Martha, and Nikki Philippi’s dog Bowser)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Honestly, Nala would probably have a better quality of life with Amanda and Nick even though I’m sure it would be sad/confusing for her. Obviously not defending the hypothetical situation! Nala has been fussed with and stuck in uncomfortable costumes and all sorts of things for years, hopefully her patience continues!

It is sad that some people don’t take their pets into consideration with big lift changes. I’ve seen it IRL, but the fact that even influencers who have money and a crowd of people watching do it is crazy! (Jim/Tanya and Martha, and Nikki Philippi’s dog Bowser)
It just shows how vile they are on the inside, regardless of the sickly sweet (old Tanya) or super good Christian (Nikki) persona they try to portray on social media.

Nala was Zoe's faaaavorite when she was a living, breathing, tangible string to tie her to Alfie. But now she has Pay for that, so Nala can be kicked, ignored, and set aside.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If she actually cared about sustainable fashion she wouldn't be able to keep her expensive lifestyle. She has affiliate links for everything.
It's not that profitable to be a sustainable influencer if you actually care about reducing waste and using what you already have.

The same reason why she'd never think about using only cruelty free makeup. That would stop her from making so much money from big makeup brands, because most of them do test (where required by law bla bla bla).
Totally agree this annoys me I only use cruelty free brands and will not buy anything that isn’t cruelty free even if it’s for a gift for someone.
Not like she can’t afford it she could really shine a light on an ethical brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

There are plenty of local/sustainable/ethical etc brands. She doesn’t need to stop the whole affiliate thing, plenty of money to be made still. She is one of the few influencers that’s actually in a position to pick and choose what she represents. At one point she kept advertising sustainable stuff.
I’m also fairly sure she does what 99.9% of influencers do and sells stuff after she posted about them. So double revenue stream really.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.