Zoe Sugg #43 Alfie's a insta d#AD, while Zoe is lookin b#AD making cash off the baby they had

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Zoe goes quiet for weeks if not months at a time regularly. Let alone when she’s just had a baby. She’s 100% using ottie as a reason to work less and less and I suspect (like many of us have for a while) that this is the start of the end of her career.

But also she’s entitled to take as long as she wants after having a baby off social media… it could just be that she’s busy. But I do suspect we’ll get more and more of these hiatuses as time goes on.

gee13

Chatty Member
Looks like he was invited there by Tulleys, probably to collect his gifted pumpkins lol doesn’t seem like Zoe’s there, surely she’d be the one holding his camera as per usual! Maddie posted a pic of her with her baby at the pumpkin patch so surprised Zoe isn’t following suit!

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Looks like he was invited there by Tulleys, probably to collect his gifted pumpkins lol doesn’t seem like Zoe’s there, surely she’d be the one holding his camera as per usual! Maddie posted a pic of her with her baby at the pumpkin patch so surprised Zoe isn’t following suit!
Zoe was there so defo can see that we’ll get a matching picture! She Can’t miss out on the autumn content & the free pumpkins they get from tulleys!

FF48B3AF-FA14-4297-90C5-9B2E1C69DA60.png

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks