Zoe Sugg #43 Alfie's a insta d#AD, Zoe just looks b#AD making money from the baby they’ve had.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In reality, none of their friends are going to go on holiday with them now they have a child. They’ll just be waylaid into baby sitting so the parents can play cards at dinner 🙄

Reactions: 19
In reality, none of their friends are going to go on holiday with them now they have a child. They’ll just be waylaid into baby sitting so the parents can play cards at dinner 🙄
The ‘friends’ they usually go with are poppy and Sean and mark. I think poppy is so obsessed with the baby she’d happily go away with them 😂

Reactions: 16
That is your opinion and I don’t think it’s unpopular as lots of mums just aren’t good at it so see nothing wrong, but all the same that doesn’t make you correct and respectfully i strongly disagree.
Let's be frank, there's a lot to criticise Zoe about. A heck of a lot. But I don't think leaving her baby one time for a few hours with her mum is in anyway something to bash her over. I'm actually quite impressed she took time for herself considering up to this point she seemed to have wholly lost herself to motherhood.

Reactions: 37
Do we think Mark’s visit to the garden center will draw Zoe out of her maternity leave? She can’t resist vlogging when he’s around

Not that I think the vlog would come out any time soon, she often posts her vlogs up to a month after the fact when she’s not on a maternity leave

Reactions: 12
Do we think Mark’s visit to the garden center will draw Zoe out of her maternity leave? She can’t resist vlogging when he’s around

Not that I think the vlog would come out any time soon, she often posts her vlogs up to a month after the fact when she’s not on a maternity leave
Well if she's been to the garden centre and not vlogged it her minions will be distraught.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Still boggles my mind you can have maternity leave when you barely work.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It’s good for mums to have a break and have some time to yourself, but I bet for Zoe she was only to eager to hand ottie over for a night out. It took me a while to gear myself up to leaving my baby for the first time , and even then I’d be check my phone all the time.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.