Zoe Sugg #37 Second coming of Christ is on the brink, quick get her an aff link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cmon do you think they have to? They’re going to have someone else going down there 😂
That’s a very good point! But at the same time it’s not practical to have the nanny have to go downstairs to the microwave either… who’s watching the hungry baby whilst she’s in the basement heating up lunch?

Reactions: 6
Anyone know what happened between zoella and alfie and the Ingham family & Saconejolys? Didnt zoella used to love hanging with family bloggers and their children why are none of them friends anymore was there beef?
No idea but they definitely had a lucky escape from both families by the looks of their threads 😳

Reactions: 11
Anyone know what happened between zoella and alfie and the Ingham family & Saconejolys? Didnt zoella used to love hanging with family bloggers and their children why are none of them friends anymore was there beef?
I think Alfie had major issues with Jonathon (J said some inappropriate stuff) and began to feel uncomfortable at how much they were monetising their kids. It will be interesting to see what approach they take with Baby Girl Deyes, in light of this… I’d like to think they will put more boundaries on than the SJs!

I also always got the sense that it was more of a “friendship” (if you can call it that) between Zoe and Anna. Anna has her issues but I would say she’s a marginally better person than her husband, who is just so problematic I’m shocked no commentary channels have discussed it!) I mostly feel sad for the oldest two SJ kids, as they seemed to really like Zoe and vice versa.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone else notice what really looks like a baby bump on Poppy at 34:38? I had to rewind as to me it looks really rounded.

Reactions: 13
Yeah as bad as Zoe and Alfie can be I’d be shocked if they exploited their baby as much as the Saccone-Joly’s exploit their poor children!

Reactions: 9
I never realised how impractical they have done up their house for having a baby. The microwave & washing machine in the basement? Running up and down the stairs with the absolutely loads of washing that babies and children in general produce and heating up food for the baby in the microwave when she’s eating? They didn’t think about this did they?
It really makes no sense, they said recently they put the microwave down there as they had no space, like wtf they have a massive kitchen and walk in pantry

Reactions: 19
Did anyone else notice what really looks like a baby bump on Poppy at 34:38? I had to rewind as to me it looks really rounded.
I can see what you mean. So maybe! But I also think those cult dresses are super unflattering and poppys curvy anyway so it could also just be that.

Reactions: 12
duck me.. she really has no idea! I’m sorry but ‘hand the baby over to someone whilst I do my hair’ is the worst thing for her to say in my opinion! If she sees her hair being done as something more important than looking after her own daughter then she really needs to take a long, hard look at herself because she is in for the shock of her life!
Not a Zoe Stan, but lurk here sometimes in addition to the Inthefrow thread. Whilst extensions are obviously not the moat practical, given that neither Zoe nor Alfie have jobs which require them to clock in or leave the house, I'm not sure the idea of her spending some time each day on herself while the baby's dad looks after it is so unreasonable. It's possible to mother a child and do other things, not least when the other primary caregiver is available all the time too.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Not a Zoe Stan, but lurk here sometimes in addition to the Inthefrow thread. Whilst extensions are obviously not the moat practical, given that neither Zoe nor Alfie have jobs which require them to clock in or leave the house, I'm not sure the idea of her spending some time each day on herself while the baby's dad looks after it is so unreasonable. It's possible to mother a child and do other things, not least when the other primary caregiver is available all the time too.
It was more the way Zoe said she’d just give the baby to anyone to watch for an hour when she wanted to do her hair. It was phrased it a very odd way and definitely seemed like a naive way of thinking about taking care of a baby. Also if she’s planning to breastfeed it’s not always possible to just give someone the baby to watch so she can spend hours on her hair.
However, the extensions are also impractical for other reasons:
1. When breastfeeding or being held many babies pull their mums hair, which is painful for normal hair but also baby could pull extensions out which is also damaging to hair.
2. Babies vomit and spit up all the times she’s going to have hair full of sick if she continues to leave it down and in front of her at all times and it takes her over an hour to wash it everytime she needs to get the sick out… and as she’s got a phobia of sick she can’t guarantee someone js always going to be around to take the baby for that long and I don’t see her willing to leave it in there.
3. She’s about to be heavily pregnant in the height of summer with unnecessarily long hair which is also so thick. That’s just not comfortable.
4. Having the maintence done to keep the extensions healthy and fresh honestly can take like over half a day at a time every 6 weeks.
5. They also just looks stupid on her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Zoe Sugg, 2021:

‘it’s the kind of rain that gets you wet’

well no tit 🤔🤔🤔
Haha 😂 but this is one thing I actually get and a phrase ive used. There’s lots of different types of rain and some get you more soaked than others.
There’s the like spitty drizzly rain which gets you wet but it’s more of an all over damp feeling.
The torrential rain which gets you soaking wet (the kind she’s referring to)
Then the big slow rain which really hardly gets you wet despite seeming like it would because the rain drops are so large and far away from each other you just end up looking like your outfit is polka dot but you’re not really wet.

Reactions: 24
Has anyone else noticed how little her dads been involved or even mentioned this pregnancy? In the whole extensions bit she only seems to talk about her mum and alfies parents being involved with the baby.... Why is their relationship so weird? Does anyone know?

Reactions: 6
When they were trying to put together the baby bouncer 'it doesn't have any instructions' yes it does in PICTURES! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Definitely think it’s good for the father to be as involved as possible, and as you say, all new mums need some self care time definitely. I think it’s just Zoe’s attitude in general that she doesn’t seem fully aware of quite how much time and energy a newborn baby takes and that while her main priority in life might be her hair now, it hopefully won’t be in a months or so time,….so you’d think someone would want something less high maintenance, but not our zo who doesn’t seem to think twice about casually passing over a newborn.

I never realised how impractical they have done up their house for having a baby. The microwave & washing machine in the basement? Running up and down the stairs with the absolutely loads of washing that babies and children in general produce and heating up food for the baby in the microwave when she’s eating? They didn’t think about this did they?
I can understand the washing machine in the basement but not the microwave. Anyway she wont be running up and down to the basement she will be upstairs doing her hair it will be the babysitter doing all that! She's already planning on relying on Alfie's parents and poppy etc but let say his parents went away and Poppy had her own thing going on, what would poor little Zoe do then?

Reactions: 15
I can understand the washing machine in the basement but not the microwave. Anyway she wont be running up and down to the basement she will be upstairs doing her hair it will be the babysitter doing all that! She's already planning on relying on Alfie's parents and poppy etc but let say his parents went away and Poppy had her own thing going on, what would poor little Zoe do then?
tit, no way, she’d actually have to look after the baby herself!!!

Can’t wait til she has a clingy toddler on her hands who won’t let her do anything but hold her at all times ! Can’t curl her hair thenn

Reactions: 11
tit, no way, she’d actually have to look after the baby herself!!!

Can’t wait til she has a clingy toddler on her hands who won’t let her do anything but hold her at all times ! Can’t curl her hair thenn
I think she's thinking of doing with the baby like what they do with Nala when they just drop her off at Amanda & Nicks. Sorry Zoe as much as they love their granddaughter, looking after a baby is a LOT MORE work then looking after Nala!

Anyone else also find it weird that she read out the messages that people wrote in the books for her girl? Of all the things to be personal, sentimental and kept private for her I thought that would be it. I almost felt bad for her mum and Joey for hearing their messages.

Reactions: 26
Anyone else also find it weird that she read out the messages that people wrote in the books for her girl? Of all the things to be personal, sentimental and kept private for her I thought that would be it. I almost felt bad for her mum and Joey for hearing their messages.
The bring a book was a good idea though...bet it wasn't their idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.