Zoe Sugg #37 Second coming of Christ is on the brink, quick get her an aff link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she must have signed a long term contract with FOB which means one vlog a month has to be sponsored by them. She has to keep posting about them until she’s done with the contract whenever that my be.
It wouldn’t surprise me if she films a labour vlog and gives birth to a bottle of function of beauty shampoo

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Does she think she'll give birth to a cabbage patch kid? If she weren't a spoiled millionare womanchild, this baby would have been a rude awakening for her but since we all know she'll dump the kid on multiple nannies at any chance she gets, styling her ugly stennies should be no problem at all. I doubt she'll give up her 3 hour baths and tacky hair to pay attention to the kid but rest assured, no other mother will be more exhausted than Zoe, somehow.
100% to all of this, but will make it look like she is a super mum of the year doing it all on her own.

It wouldn’t surprise me if she films a labour vlog and gives birth to a bottle of function of beauty shampoo
Post of the thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
the vlog was terrible tbh, she her rambling on and on about crap and she didnt even film the baby party so what's the point in putting it in the vlog title?
her hair looked 10x better after she had it done though
alfie also making a tit of himself "can you just put straight-up newborns in this?!" like jesus christ this guys going to be a father

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A little late in catching up here but the baby shower which was thrown together at the last minute. Can we just agree that she did that because none of her staff/paid friends had actually organised a baby shower and this was her way of getting one and shaming them at the same time?

Usual suspects attended but who is Joey Graceffa? Zoe tagged him in a photo recently, they must be working together on something. 🙄

Didnt see Diane tagged in anything. I wonder if that’s because she had stopped dressing like a psychedelic nut job and turned up looking amazing. Alfie would have loved that.

Oh god I forgot about the bloody extensions drowning her weird unsettling face. Does she have to look so smug all the time? She shagged Alfie Deyes and now everyone knows it, there is nothing to be smug about there. I’d think better of her if she got pregnant by Joe (joking).

• Haha
@Fendrel joey graceffa s one of their old time-y youtuber friends
he used to hang up with the british crew back when ppl cared about them

he is from US however someone was saying he may have moved to london

Reactions: 7
Usual suspects attended but who is Joey Graceffa? Zoe tagged him in a photo recently, they must be working together on something. 🙄
He’s a famous American YouTuber. He’s been friends with Zalfie since like 2012/2013.

Reactions: 9
Did Maddie (Chester) go? I thought they were friends.
She wasn’t in any of the pictures so I don’t think she was there. But maddies last Instagram post was in the french Rivera like 2 weeks ago so it’s possible she’s just on holiday. Or if not because she was in France she’s probably isolating as per the rules.

Reactions: 8
Hilarious or 'I've just been in labour for 10 hours Im sooo tired but my hair is still looking fresh thanks to Function of Beauty. quote ZOESBIRTHHAIR and you will get 20% off and some free stickers that you can stick on the bottles or your vag if its looking red like mine hahaha'.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Hilarious or 'I've just been in labour for 10 hours Im sooo tired but my hair is still looking fresh thanks to Function of Beauty. quote ZOESBIRTHHAIR and you will get 20% off and some free stickers that you can stick on the bottles or your vag if its looking red like mine hahaha'.
amazing 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think Zoe is incredibly lucky in that no one around her actually goes to work so that’s why she thinks nothing of being like ‘oh if I need my hair doing I’ll just hand baby off to whoever.’ Most people’s partners go back to work after two weeks; parents and siblings and friends will normally have jobs and lives of their own. A lot of the time moms are doing a lot on their own and getting a bit of help here and there. However the Deyes seem to revolve around Zoe and none of them actually work so they’ll all be round her house all the time when baby’s born and Zoe won’t have to lift a finger. She’s very very privileged regardless but this is an extra thing she’s taking for granted big time.

Reactions: 38
I can't stop laughing at these comments on her vlog, Molly love, Aldo and ZoElLa don't give a duck about you 🤣🤣🤣
They are SAVAGES and TORY CUNTS
You might love them Molly love, but that was such a tit vlog, so they clearly don't care 🤣🤣

SHICKKK 🔥

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Lol ok so when your baby is cluster feeding, don’t think it will be easy to ‘hand them over’ or what about when all they want is mum? Or in the 4th trimester where they don’t really want to be apart from you? Not to mention as someone else said baby vomit, and then when they start to pull on them….also just so willing to hand the baby over as soon as she can to style her hair…
#prioritise. I know no one is ever really prepared for a baby but i feel zoe takes the cake on this one….
duck me.. she really has no idea! I’m sorry but ‘hand the baby over to someone whilst I do my hair’ is the worst thing for her to say in my opinion! If she sees her hair being done as something more important than looking after her own daughter then she really needs to take a long, hard look at herself because she is in for the shock of her life!

Reactions: 31
Would kind of love it if we went back in to a lockdown and no one could see them or help out! Could you IMAGINE!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I really can’t get over the whole ‘a pre-baby party’ but it said Zoe’s baby shower on the card. That’s so embarrassing, denying you planned your own baby shower. Like plan as little or as much as you want, but to pretend you didn’t idk seems a bit sad

Reactions: 21
I never realised how impractical they have done up their house for having a baby. The microwave & washing machine in the basement? Running up and down the stairs with the absolutely loads of washing that babies and children in general produce and heating up food for the baby in the microwave when she’s eating? They didn’t think about this did they?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I never realised how impractical they have done up their house for having a baby. The microwave & washing machine in the basement? Running up and down the stairs with the absolutely loads of washing that babies and children in general produce and heating up food for the baby in the microwave when she’s eating? They didn’t think about this did they?
Cmon do you think they have to? They’re going to have someone else going down there 😂

Anyone know what happened between zoella and alfie and the Ingham family & Saconejolys? Didnt zoella used to love hanging with family bloggers and their children why are none of them friends anymore was there beef?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.