Zoe Sugg #26 Covid guidelines ignoring, Vlogmas boring, Nala’s arse outpouring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They seem like one of those couples that stays together because it's something familiar. I've been there, got the T-shirt. Zoes 30, and will be 31 in March and I know obviously women have children when they're ready and I'm not one of those "when you having kids?!" Types but honestly, I can see she's there. I can't imagine how she feels right now. As an outsider I can't really pass much judgement but from what I can see, Alfie isn't at all ready he's too immature and zoe? I can see she's obviously at the point where it's weighing on her. She's better off leaving him to be honest, I don't think they come across a good match and he seems a prat, a nice enough guy, but a prat.

Reactions: 20
@bookish sending you lots of good wishes!

@JessAmy145 Yeah, I agree with what you say that she's better off leaving him, but like you say at the beginning she's there because it's familiar, she knows who she is in that relationship. I'm her age and single by choice at the moment, but still the societal pressure is STRONG. But at least I know that I'm doing what I want, so society can go stuff itself. If Zoe were to break up with Alfie, she'd have the societal pressure AND her own. Because she does seem to place a lot of value on being in a relationship. She's probably terrified to find herself single, pretty much friendless and family-less at 31/32. And it is a bit daunting, thinking of the timeline, if you're interested in having kids and don't have a partner and you're this side of 30. But I'm sure she'd be better off, and so would Alfie for that matter. They're pretty toxic together.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Does anyone know why influencers are terrified of their own brows? I understand that they prefer when a professional styles and dyes them because they don't feel confident in doing a god job, but good lord everyone can pluck a couple of hairs here and there. Cleaning them up doesn't require skill at all, just having a pair of working eyes lol. Zoe's complaining about them on stories, Lydia developed caterpillars during the first lockdown and let's not even talk about the Anna edit. If they bother you that much just pick a pair of tweezers and clean them up a bit, it will be fine.
This!!!! I usually get mine done professionally but I haven’t been able to since the start of the pandemic and I just plug the hair from the area where hers are built up and use a home tint kit and they’re fine!!

On a random note: I've said a few times in this forum that my boyfriend and I remind me of Alfie and Zoe. We love each other a lot and have been together for almost 6 years. But my boyfriend checked out of the relationship a long time ago, and I was the only one desperate for attention.

The past week, I just sat down with him and told him that I want him to be in a relationship which makes him thrive and that he hurts me more by not loving me but holding onto me than just breaking up with me.

We broke up after that discussion. It's painful, and he's moving out tomorrow.

Zoe, as a girl who dated an Alfie - you just have to be frank and give them permission to breakup with you. Otherwise, they won't have the courage to do it. You'll be hurt and shocked at how quickly they admit the truth, but it's necessary.
You’ve definitely done the right thing but know it must have been such a difficult decision, sending love to you!! I think Z&A need a discussion like this, seems like their paths are going in completely different directions!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Sorry for offtop but what’s with Sean’s obsession about car crashes? Doesn’t sound healthy to me

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Sorry for offtop but what’s with Sean’s obsession about car crashes? Doesn’t sound healthy to me
I would rather die than follow him so I had no idea what you were talking about, but your post did get me slightly curious so I just had a look at his 'art page'--what the hell???! That's literally the only thing he paints? Just police and ambulance cars crashing?? Man these people are weird. https://www.instagram.com/sean3lliott/

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
And then the next article on Zoella.com will be some totally childish "how to decorate for Valentine's Day" or something like that. Do they even have a target audience?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I would rather die than follow him so I had no idea what you were talking about, but your post did get me slightly curious so I just had a look at his 'art page'--what the hell???! That's literally the only thing he paints? Just police and ambulance cars crashing?? Man these people are weird. https://www.instagram.com/sean3lliott/
I don’t follow him but someone mentioned his «art side» so I went on a search 😂 I painted better as 7 yo

Reactions: 7
Hang on a minute, I thought Sean could actually draw/paint? Whats with this decision to essentially do children's drawings? Strange.

Reactions: 14
Those two are supposedly done by the same person. I mean, how?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I wouldn't necessarily mind the sex toy posts but it's so painfully obvious that she is trying so hard to prove that 'adults' are her target audience.

Also, it just doesn't fit with the Zoe we know as an audience because she wouldn't be able to talk about sex toys in a blog without being weird

Reactions: 29
And then the next article on Zoella.com will be some totally childish "how to decorate for Valentine's Day" or something like that. Do they even have a target audience?
This is what baffles me so much - they just throw anything at the wall to see what sticks.
And I’m sorry when have we ever heard Zoe talk about anything like this?!? She would never!

Reactions: 18
I mean the "@Zoella" account/website is a joke tbh. It just doesn't make sense that it's even under her name anymore. I don't think she's even responsible for 1% of the content on there these days. Every single part of it is produced by her 'employees'--she doesn't take any of the pictures, she doesn't write any of the instagram captions, she doesn't write any of the articles (I think there are only two or three articles signed by Zoe Sugg on the whole website), she doesn't reply to any of the comments, and it doesn't sound like she comes up with any of the ideas either. It's just not her blog anymore, it's more like a wanna-be Teen Vogue website--so why does it have her name?! Who even reads that tit anyway? They surely don't have much traffic? Can you believe there's a team of 6 people behind this website?

Reactions: 33
As unimpressed Iv been with Zoe in the past I don’t see an issue with a grown woman talking about sex toys

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I wouldn't necessarily mind the sex toy posts but it's so painfully obvious that she is trying so hard to prove that 'adults' are her target audience.

Also, it just doesn't fit with the Zoe we know as an audience because she wouldn't be able to talk about sex toys in a blog without being weird
Yep i don’t understand her- I remember in a vlog a few years ago she said she feels uncomfortable talking about sex with anyone, even her closest friends so talking about sex toys in a blog is a shock but nothing wrong with it imo

Reactions: 20
As unimpressed Iv been with Zoe in the past I don’t see an issue with a grown woman talking about sex toys
Of course not - but it’s just the bizarre scatter gun approach the zoella website takes these days to try and gain relevance , when some of the topics really don’t seem to be something Zoe herself would propose to talk about.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.