Zoe Sugg #26 Covid guidelines ignoring, Vlogmas boring, Nala’s arse outpouring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title from @PowerliftingOtter

Someone else will have to summarise because apart from a lazy vlogmas, a gazebo blowing over and them almost certainly secretly having all the family over for Christmas I have no idea what's been going on. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Someone else will have to summarise because apart from a lazy vlogmas, a gazebo blowing over and them almost certainly secretly having all the family over for Christmas I have no idea what's been going on. 😂
that sums up everything basically. the thread title is self-explanatory - she's boring

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Lets not forget.....
Nala emptying her anus everywhere
Zoe and Alfie arguing over who paid for what (Alf paid for Nala if anyones interested)
Seeing their friends everyday even though we are on tiers
Running out for coffees/hot chocolates everyday even though its supposed to be ESSENTIAL JOURNEYS ONLY!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
And most likely we won’t hear from her now til March! Maybe the odd Insta add but that’s about it. She worked far too hard in December.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
-Complained most of vlogmas about Narrlar being sick again and shitting all over their house & car

-complaining shes tired because she was up at 4:30am a couple of times to go take Narrlarrr to tit outside. Alfie commented that he thinks early mornings will only last 6 months when having a human baby (which he still wont have with Zoe)

-Narrlarr tit on her #gifted pants and she advertised them on insta stories

-seeing all her ‘friends’ unnecessarily and not keeping the appropriate distance (and by friends we mean Alfies family, their staff & biggest fan Mark)

-admitted that she & Alfie fight most Christmases when they go get the tree & decorate it

-Alfie continues to be a useless twit, burped & said he felt sick when she told him she fell in love with Brighton when she fell in love with him.

-Broke covid rules by putting up an enclosed gazebo for them and their 4 friends aka soppy & steve&Alexxiarrr. Also a fire hazard because she lit candles and put a heater in it

-Had like 40 baths

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Not being funny but I don’t know a single couple now who haven’t either broken up, got engaged, or got pregnant in 2020. It either brought people together or drove them apart, especially lockdown. The fact that these two have done neither is telling of how bleeping stagnant they are

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 72
I take it Zoe is on her obligatory social media break after Xmas again? I just find it ironic that for someone who’s job is social media mostly these days she needs to have constant breaks! She barely does anything as it is! How about changing your job if social media is affecting you so much? Considering she’s an influencer and contributes to normal people feeling crap about themselves because of social media and how these influencers/celebs etc portray themselves and their lives and how overly edited and filtered their pictures and selfies are etc etc.

Reactions: 36
I take it Zoe is on her obligatory social media break after Xmas again? I just find it ironic that for someone who’s job is social media mostly these days she needs to have constant breaks! She barely does anything as it is! How about changing your job if social media is affecting you so much? Considering she’s an influencer and contributes to normal people feeling crap about themselves because of social media and how these influencers/celebs etc portray themselves and their lives and how overly edited and filtered their pictures and selfies are etc etc.
Yep, she mentioned in her last Vlogmas she'd be taking a break. Imagine being exhausted from... um... vlogging.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Not being funny but I don’t know a single couple now who haven’t either broken up, got engaged, or got pregnant in 2020. It either brought people together or drove them apart, especially lockdown. The fact that these two have done neither is telling of how bleeping stagnant they are
We bought a house... Is that OK? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
We bought a house... Is that OK? 😂
lmao, how depressing. My partner and I are just stagnant XD To be honest, I get it. My partner and I haven't the heart to break up with one another because we are so peaceful together and never fight, but we barely ever do anything together. They like sitting at home and gaming/watching TV, whereas I'm out and about and running a business. Oh god, we're so Zoe and Alfie XD

Reactions: 31
lmao, how depressing. My partner and I are just stagnant XD To be honest, I get it. My partner and I haven't the heart to break up with one another because we are so peaceful together and never fight, but we barely ever do anything together. They like sitting at home and gaming/watching TV, whereas I'm out and about and running a business. Oh god, we're so Zoe and Alfie XD
If you’re happy, that’s the main thing.
I don’t think zoe and Alfie are happy 😬
I know the original poster meant no harm, but there’s absolutely nothing wrong with your relationship not “progressing” this year. People have lost family and jobs - so certainly doesn’t mean you HAVE to have got engaged or whatever in order to progress. It is okay to be stagnant, especially during this time.
(Obvs doesn’t apply to Zalfie. They’ve been stagnant for a decade 🤣)

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Does it annoy anyone else how youtubers/ influencers - Zoe in particular - decide how much people can “know” them depending on the scenario?
For example, when that girl called Alfie an asshole in the toilet in Bruges, Zoe pretty much said “you don’t know us so you’re wrong”. Yet in her advent calendar “apology”, she said “if you know me, you’ll know I’m not that type of person”. Do we know you or not Zoe???!!
When she needs people to love and adore her, then that’s because we “know” her, yet when people critique or are concerned, then those opinions are invalid because we don’t “know" them. So annoying.
Most mainstream celebs don’t ever comment on things like this because they know they can’t have it both ways and this is just what comes with fame (and fortune).
You put out what information/content you want about yourself, and then deal with the consequences and learn from mistakes/short comings by changing your actions (and properly apologising if appropriate). You don’t demand your fans get to know you and love you because "you’re all friends” and “you keep it real on your channel” yet when people dare to comment negatively on something you’ve done, how dare they assume they know anything about you?!
It’s just so unclassy and ungrateful.
In a video recently, Jim Chapman says he tries to live by the royal family motto “don’t complain and don’t explain” and that he fully understands that with fame comes downsides and to moan about them is pointless. Although not a fan of his, I thought that was pretty classy.

• Heart
Reactions: 128
Omg I totally meant no harm, I haven’t done any of those things either!! I meant to say influencer couples!!! Sorry if I offended anyone on here. I’ll say anything to slag off Zalfie, I could eat pizza for lunch and dinner and it’s fine but if they do it I’ll slag them off 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
It must be such a relief to not have to vlog. She can do her non essential meet ups, daily hot chocs, hang out with the Deyes and build 2443 gazebos with her friends and not be judged. It's gonna be a long break

Reactions: 31
So what are we thinking Zalfie & Soppy are all off social media still so I would say there's definitely some rule breaking going on??? :cautious:

Reactions: 20
So what are we thinking Zalfie & Soppy are all off social media still so I would say there's definitely some rule breaking going on??? :cautious:
100% reckon they’ve all moved in together, because Zoe and Alife can’t bare to be alone together

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Another Christmas has gone by then without a ring from Alfie. If he’s proposed at Christmas we’d 100000% have heard about it! I have seen a record amount of people getting engaged over Christmas, both celeb and friends so was half wondering if Alfie would finally pull it out of the bag..... nope

Reactions: 33
Another Christmas has gone by then without a ring from Alfie. If he’s proposed at Christmas we’d 100000% have heard about it! I have seen a record amount of people getting engaged over Christmas, both celeb and friends so was half wondering if Alfie would finally pull it out of the bag..... nope
(Off topic, but I got engaged this Christmas! :love:) I can't believe he hasn't done it yet, it's well overdue. A Christmas proposal is perfect for Zoe and it's obvious she desperately wants it. It's honestly so depressing because if he hasn't done it yet, will he ever? But they won't break up either.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
I just watched Alfie’s vlog and it shows what a farce it is - going from their vast indoor space (that they’re not allowed in) to the tiny, cramped, heated, Petri dish of a gazebo that they are *technically* allowed in (but should have been spaced or with masks on). The rules are a farce.

They need to take a leaf out of the royal book: don’t complain, don’t explain.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.