Zoe Sugg #18 Joe Suggs irrelevant sister.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when Zoe posted her Bare Minerals IGTV and her selfie looked like she used some dodgy facetune becuse the right side of her face was smoother than the left?
In the new vid today the first clips are all from the Bare Minerals day and its deffo her botox wearing off unevenly.
She can only lift her brows up slightly, and you can see the left eyebrow/forehead has more movement and lines than the right side.
Lmao wish she was honest about what she gets done, botox is no big deal but its a bit awks watching the lines come back on someone’s face who pretty much denies having it done 😬

Attachments

Reactions: 9
can't believe she's still churning out "i'm a perfectionist especially when it comes to baking" as if we didn't see her crash and burn on bake off

Reactions: 18
aw i really enjoyed her latest vlog and i hate myself hahaha
also, how telling is it that she's co-writing the book and co-found the app, obviously people approach her with ideas to use her platform and name to sell. she clearly only has her name to offer and no talent.
i can't seem to make a new thread, the orange box doesn't come up for me. can someone else please do it?
@Kitt suggested Zoe Sugg: Boring as duck. and it has the most likes

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.