Zoe Sugg #17 Her extensions match her relationship status: clinging on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha love the title.

I couldn’t see the #ad on that post but I found it ironic she tried to make out that it was all her idea to make it clearer to everyone when she is posting an ad and not that she got her knuckles wrap.
Does anyone else think they should have to state #ad when peddling their own crap? They are after all selling things to people and trying to get them to buy their products

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Haha love the title.

I couldn’t see the #ad on that post but I found it ironic she tried to make out that it was all her idea to make it clearer to everyone when she is posting an ad and not that she got her knuckles wrap.
Does anyone else think they should have to state #ad when peddling their own crap? They are after all selling things to people and trying to get them to buy their products
I couldn’t see it either! But I don’t need her to lay out any clarifications on guidelines because literally everything she posts is at the very least *gifted 🙃

Reactions: 6
Haha love the title.

They don't have to put #ad on their own products because the ASA/CMA don't think we are stupid enough to not realise that it is blatantly an advertisement to get us to buy their products.

Reactions: 6
Love the title 🤣 I spied on Zalfred and all I have to say is - does he really think that beanie hat looks good and what’s with her fashion sense lately! Her wearing glasses really irritates me. Especially because she doesn’t actually need them!! She’s such a melt! 🙄

Reactions: 12
They don't have to put #ad on their own products because the ASA/CMA don't think we are stupid enough to not realise that it is blatantly an advertisement to get us to buy their products.
her minions are the biggest idiots ever. They swallow all her manipulative crap, especially her saying what is her favourite product of hers or asking Mark to name his favourite then there is the vlogmas nonsense when she couldn’t be bothered vlogging the first day. Sorry small rant there.

Reactions: 13
I haven't watched Alfie for a long time but seeing him looking fairly puffy, and dying after half-walking half-running 5k gives me a little bit of evil satisfaction. Not even a personal trainer, fully decked out home gym, painful amounts of money on sporty hobbies and health food, and literally all the time in the world, can make up for a complete lack of discipline.

Reactions: 51
I haven't watched Alfie for a long time but seeing him looking fairly puffy, and dying after half-walking half-running 5k gives me a little bit of evil satisfaction. Not even a personal trainer, fully decked out home gym, painful amounts of money on sporty hobbies and health food, and literally all the time in the world, can make up for a complete lack of discipline.
Zoes the same shes got no drive anymore. She used to do vlogs every week now only uploads one when its a #AD and even then its lazy content.

Reactions: 24
they should have to put Advert if it’s their own product. It’s silly to expect everyone viewer of a piece of content will know for example Zoella products are by Zoe Sugg. They should assume the audience doesn’t know and therefore they should make clear that they are advertising. I also think putting shorts like #ad or #pr isn’t enough. Some people don’t know what that means. They should have to write Advert.

Reactions: 10
Saw someone on the previous thread mention the odd layout of their house. I actually have family who used to live in their house and sold it to them a few years ago and so I visited regularly. It used to be so beautiful with a larger more open kitchen & their bedroom was bigger too! Really weird watching their vlogs and seeing it all...

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Saw someone on the previous thread mention the odd layout of their house. I actually have family who used to live in their house and sold it to them a few years ago and so I visited regularly. It used to be so beautiful with a larger more open kitchen & their bedroom was bigger too! Really weird watching their vlogs and seeing it all...
Have they met them?

Reactions: 5
This thread title 😂

I thought Alfie seemed to have put on a bit of weight in that video too, it was the big baggy t-shirt that I noticed first.

God the way he was just on his phone while she was waiting was so rude as well, and that's ON camera! I bet he's like that all the time, probably never off his phone.

Reactions: 16
She says on her IG stories she has only got 2 more chapters to write. God how long has it taken her to write them?

Reactions: 7
I’ve not been following the thread for ages and unsubbed a while ago. I’m assuming there’s been no proposal? Has ANYTHING interesting happened with Zozo?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve not been following the thread for ages and unsubbed a while ago. I’m assuming there’s been no proposal? Has ANYTHING interesting happened with Zozo?
Absolutely nothing interesting. Some people think Alfie WAS going to propose in the Maldives on her birthday trip, but they didn’t go so we’ll never know!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.