Zoe Sugg #16 Borella the self isolating queen! She's been doing it for the last 3 years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I feel sorry for wee Nala too. That time when they went to pick her up from his parents (they'd been in New York I think) and she ran away from them and hid in her bed. Obviously didn't want to go with them. Her squashed face was a picture of misery.
Or when she wanted to go outside and Zoe laughed and called her back in saying she might be hit by a car. On their gated driveway.
Poor little bugger.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
OMG on her website there's a article 'how to keep kids entertained during lockdown' I mean do any of her staff even have kids? anyway gem of a tip is 'create a PASTA masterpiece'.🤦‍♀️FFS don't they know there is a pasta shortage? I highly doubt anyone is going to waste precious pasta just so you can paint it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
OMG on her website there's a article 'how to keep kids entertained during lockdown' I mean do any of her staff even have kids? anyway gem of a tip is 'create a PASTA masterpiece'.🤦‍♀️FFS don't they know there is a pasta shortage? I highly doubt anyone is going to waste precious pasta just so you can paint it.
My God what a load of absolute divvies

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I mean that's an easy one...she just had someone write how they entertain zoella when she decideds to play at the office instead of home

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I found this old video from a couple years ago and feel really bad for Zoe. I think she was expecting a proposal as when Alfie made the announcement, her friends all grabbed her. It was really sad.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I found this old video from a couple years ago and feel really bad for Zoe. I think she was expecting a proposal as when Alfie made the announcement, her friends all grabbed her. It was really sad.
I remember watching this. I actually felt bad for her. She really was expecting something. If my boyfriend did that to me, I’d be so angry.

Reactions: 21
that would piss me off big time he definitely tried to make it seem like he was going to propose

Reactions: 18
He's done that trick several times, like the time her took her jewellery shopping in new York. In the taxi I felt so sorry for her.

But she should have ditched him a long time ago after all the tit he's pulled, like saying he'll be with a younger woman next.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
So it's the big three zero for Zoe tomorrow. Do you think she'll surface on her IG stories?

Reactions: 15
That fireworks video was so sad to watch. Maybe he did just want to do the fireworks thing for her and for it to be fun, but the expectation of a proposal was definitely there with her and her friends - I think anybody would have felt the same way. It would have been an ideal opportunity to propose (not my cup of tea though!), it just shows it's not on his radar.

I haven't seen the New York jewellery shopping video, Alfie can be cruel. That reminds me... did we ever find out what the mystery present was he was looking for the last time they were in NY?! The one he wanted to get cos it was cheaper there 🤔

Reactions: 22
I think one of the worst public putdowns was relatively recently when they pretended to go on a blind date. His IG stories ended up with 'and no. She isn't the one'. (Or similar).
He could not really make it much more obvious how much he disrespects her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I think one of the worst public putdowns was relatively recently when they pretended to go on a blind date. His IG stories ended up with 'and no. She isn't the one'. (Or similar).
He could not really make it much more obvious how much he disrespects her.
I had forgotten about that! So cringey to begin with, but him saying she’s not the one was sad, especially since Zoe’s ended with something along the lines of “think he’s a keeper”

• Sad
Reactions: 15
That reminds me... did we ever find out what the mystery present was he was looking for the last time they were in NY?! The one he wanted to get cos it was cheaper there 🤔
Some kind of juicer wasn't it? 🤔 A SMEG one I think

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Some kind of juicer wasn't it? 🤔 A SMEG one I think
Oh dear! Remember all the comments under the video of fans speculating, even figuring out where he was from his surroundings, and figuring out he was in the diamond district...? So much anticipation... only for it to have been a juicer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.