Zoe Sugg #15 career increasingly dead, another ghostwritten book whilst she cozies in bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NEW THREAD: thanks to @overandunder for the title suggestion, unfortunately had to be edited for length sorry about that. Full title: Shampooella: £40 a head, career's increasingly dead, another ghostwritten book whilst she cozies-up in bed

Reactions: 10
Picture of her FAVOURITE easter egg straight after an inspirational post about being kind to people online but you know the easter egg is more important
Yep! An IG story about Caroline Flack, then - "my favourite Easter egg is back! I bought 2" - literally only an hour later. Then another IG story about being kind. Why would you even post about a stupid Easter egg after sharing a story about Caroline Flack's suicide? Talk about stupid and completely tone deaf bs. Does she really think anyone cares about her Easter eggs in the face of this tragic news? Jesus wept.

And I dunno, when she's saying about being kinder to people online etc., I kind of get the impression she means about her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Yep! An IG story about Caroline Flack, then - "my favourite Easter egg is back! I bought 2" - literally only an hour later. Then another IG story about being kind. Why would you even post about a stupid Easter egg after sharing a story about Caroline Flack's suicide? Talk about stupid and completely tone deaf bs. Does she really think anyone cares about her Easter eggs in the face of this tragic news? Jesus wept.

And I dunno, when she's saying about being kinder to people online etc., I kind of get the impression she means about her.
Agree with everything you just said.
I think she saw it as a chance for her to "subtly" get in how she feels everyone should be nice blah blah blah.
Also. The fact she said "you don't know everyone's full story" does just make me wonder what is going on behind the scenes with her.

Reactions: 8
Didn’t Zoe like Valentines Day for her “book” content? Didn’t she like it for her ZoElLa website content? UGH.

Reactions: 7
I reckon they are Australia bound!
ooh!

I do wonder about this off-setting of carbon emissions. I don't know much about it so could be wrong here, but to me it sounds like throwing money at it to make yourself look and feel better. The carbon is still going to be produced, surely?

It's like when Elton John said, when Harry and Meghan used his private plane, that he had paid all this money for the off-setting of the emissions so everyone should leave them alone, like it had been taken care of so stop going on about it, but really, how so?

Agree with everything you just said.
I think she saw it as a chance for her to "subtly" get in how she feels everyone should be nice blah blah blah.
Also. The fact she said "you don't know everyone's full story" does just make me wonder what is going on behind the scenes with her.
Definitely. She should really take her own advice, she's not exactly an authority on all things kind...!

Reactions: 15
ooh!

I do wonder about this off-setting of carbon emissions. I don't know much about it so could be wrong here, but to me it sounds like throwing money at it to make yourself look and feel better. The carbon is still going to be produced, surely?

It's like when Elton John said, when Harry and Meghan used his private plane, that he had paid all this money for the off-setting of the emissions so everyone should leave them alone, like it had been taken care of so stop going on about it, but really, how so?

Definitely. She should really take her own advice, she's not exactly an authority on all things kind...!
Is it not basically planting some trees or something to make wealthy people feel better about themselves?
not sure why alfie needed to mention it anyway. He can’t do anything good without bringing it up. The question didn’t need that part at all

Reactions: 21
Is it not basically planting some trees or something to make wealthy people feel better about themselves?
not sure why alfie needed to mention it anyway. He can’t do anything good without bringing it up. The question didn’t need that part at all
Yep, the money is used to invest in environmental stuff like planting trees, but obviously that’s still much worse than choosing not to fly. Definitely to make rich people feel better. It’s like giving a filthy plate a quick wipe and talking about how clean it is despite the fact it’s still smeared with crap

He brought it because he has zero critical thinking skills and thinks it makes him a hero, which suits his fans just fine

Reactions: 16
Any thoughts on a leap year proposal from her?
Zoe heard "leap" and thought she would have to exercise, so it's a no 😂

ooh!

Weirdly I just seem this article from October 2019 being retweeted on Twitter.

Screenshot_20200216-043626_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.