Zoe Sugg #15 career increasingly dead, another ghostwritten book whilst she cozies in bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s funny how now Joe has been Zoe is going (if that’s where they’re going) but it’s Australian winter and rainy season in some places! Surely they’re going to Bali or something insted

Reactions: 7
Would Zoe be able to cope with the flights though? It’s a good 20 hour journey at least..
I could be completely wrong on this but I'm sure at the end of last year Zoe mentioned in a video that 2020 was going to be the year of travel and that they had always wanted to do a trip to australia but the time had never been right. They could split the journey up and stop at plenty locations along the way - let's face it, they have the money and that would solve her long flight anxiety.

Then again maybe I am giving them too much credit to actually be capable adults.... 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I could be completely wrong on this but I'm sure at the end of last year Zoe mentioned in a video that 2020 was going to be the year of travel and that they had always wanted to do a trip to australia but the time had never been right. They could split the journey up and stop at plenty locations along the way - let's face it, they have the money and that would solve her long flight anxiety.

Then again maybe I am giving them too much credit to actually be capable adults.... 🤷‍♀️
She’d be in first class anyway and some planes even have bedrooms on so I’m sure her anxiety that arises when it suits her will be fine

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Are they actually going by themselves though!! They never go anywhere alone!

Reactions: 15
Oh god please not Australia! I don't want them in my country 😂 Though it would be funny if they went to Bunbury, bogan town that's forsure. Surely it'll be somewhere boujee like Bali or the Maldives? *fingers crossed*

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Another vote for the Maldives here🙋‍♀️A lazy beach holiday is Zoes dream and surely that has to be a holiday for just the two of them.

Reactions: 17
Though previously I have heard them mention Bora Bora instead of Maldives as the amazing place to go.
And talking of Australia, I highly doubt they are going to make that big trip so quickly. Like yes, they talk about Australia, BUT I definitely don't believe they have managed to make a plan for this "big one" so quickly, considering they discussed that in December. Too "spontaneous" for them hahaha.

Reactions: 10
I don't understand when Alfie says they have been planning a big trip for years. They act like they are so busy and need to save up for trips when I reality Alfie hasn't uploaded in 2 months and Zoe sporadically uploads when she needs ad money or a new book deal

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can Zoe stop trying to guilt trip everyone to be nice to her. Because that's her agenda right now.

Reactions: 33
Oh god please not Australia! I don't want them in my country 😂 Though it would be funny if they went to Bunbury, bogan town that's forsure. Surely it'll be somewhere boujee like Bali or the Maldives? *fingers crossed*

Hahaha bogan. Learnt that term living with family in NZ.

Reactions: 8
Can Zoe stop trying to guilt trip everyone to be nice to her. Because that's her agenda right now.
Could not agree more. Harping on and on. Why do these people feel the need to force feed how they think people should be onto everyone? I don’t leave comments on her IG saying what I think of her, instead I share here where other people agree and her team can’t delete it.

Reactions: 19

Thoughts on the caption?
Maybe it’s just me, but I think that she should have thought this before making jokes about domestic violence 🤷🏽‍♀️
With everything that’s happened I can’t help but think she’s trying to make it about herself and the “hate” she gets online, trying to make people be nicer to her. I wish these minor celebrities would understand there’s a difference between haters/trolling/bullying and calling people out on their crappy behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Another vote for the Maldives here🙋‍♀️A lazy beach holiday is Zoes dream and surely that has to be a holiday for just the two of them.
Ive seen a few people critiquing the Maldives and I’m confused - my parents went there last year and it was the best holiday they’ve ever done, they saw so much wildlife and said it has to be on the bucket list!

Reactions: 8
Guarentee Maldives, they'll stay in one of those bungalows over the ocean so she never actually has to leave her room but can still sunbathe and order room service of mash and plain cheese pizza. Austrailia is way too far don't think she could ever hack that flight even in 1st class.

Reactions: 17
Guarentee Maldives, they'll stay in one of those bungalows over the ocean so she never actually has to leave her room but can still sunbathe and order room service of mash and plain cheese pizza. Austrailia is way too far don't think she could ever hack that flight even in 1st class.
I’m waiting for her to recreate Kim kardashian when she lost her earring in the sea 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.