Zoe Sugg #14 Hibernating, baths with Fraggle, my only popularity comes from Tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell she only had photobooth pics with Joe and Dianne! Isn't she bored of her groundhog day life? I am and I'm only watching/looking at it. 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Joe was making little paper roses out of napkins for Dianne on insta stories at a restaurant.

ZOE’S FACE.

Alfie probably hasn’t done something so simple yet romantic like that in a while

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Joe was making little paper roses out of napkins for Dianne on insta stories at a restaurant.

ZOE’S FACE.

Alfie probably hasn’t done something so simple yet romantic like that in a while
I think he made one for Zoe too, cause on Dianne's insta she already had one & he was making a 2nd. Imagine how bad Zoe must feel that her oddball, forever single, brother has a more functional relationship & that he he is taking pity on her, so makes her a rose cause her bf is a complete buffoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Hopefully these little reality shocks will finally wake her up.

Reactions: 12
Do we think Zoe and Alfie will go and watch any tours that Dianne is on
I don't think so. Last year they both went to the live tour. Zoe went with Joe to the pro tour alfie never went and both zoe and alfie never went to the tour she was headlining. This year I think they might just go the tour Joe and Dianne are doing together.

Reactions: 5
I don't think so. Last year they both went to the live tour. Zoe went with Joe to the pro tour alfie never went and both zoe and alfie never went to the tour she was headlining. This year I think they might just go the tour Joe and Dianne are doing together.
According to the minions, Alfie did a live last week with Zoe & they said they were going to the Joe& Dianne tour, most likely they will see them once, like they only saw Joe once at waitress, so don't expect them to go more than that

Reactions: 8
I just watched the cooking vlog...they so obviously never cook.

1. Surely they didn't expect the carrots to actually get crushed in the grinder?
2. They don't know how to chop stuff.
3. Why is Zoe wearing one glove while peeling garlic? Of all the times I have cooked, I have never worn a glove for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

1. Surely they didn't expect the carrots to actually get crushed in the grinder?
3. Why is Zoe wearing one glove while peeling garlic? Of all the times I have cooked, I have never worn a glove for that.
I don't get how Alfie was editing that vlog and was like "Yeah we look like profesh chefs in the kitchen boiiii! Bangin'!"

My fiancé's nieces and nephew who have a toy kitchen would be able to do much better in a real kitchen in terms of prep work than Zoe and Alfie. And they're 3-5 y/o...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Randomly decided to see what Justin Beibers new video was, after seeing lots of talk about it, now I can't unsee Alfie? I'd laugh if Beibs was his inspo, baggy clothes and all.

Just imagine this with mouth open going YYOOOOO! :LOL: Or maybe I've just seen Alfie eat too many times the resemblance becomes uncanny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Randomly decided to see what Justin Beibers new video was, after seeing lots of talk about it, now I can't unsee Alfie? I'd laugh if Beibs was his inspo, baggy clothes and all.

Just imagine this with mouth open going YYOOOOO! :LOL: Or maybe I've just seen Alfie eat too many times the resemblance becomes uncanny.
Alfie has made that exact face before. Bieber was definitely his inspiration for this horrid baggy oversize streetwear thing Alfie thinks he has going on.

Reactions: 9
I was able to cook better almost 6 years ago when I moved across the world on my own to go to university..and that was without any experience from home except for frying an egg. And still managed to cook decent meals, as loads of other students and people in general. Especially when you have so many resources.. I would die for their kitchen, would probably spend my entire day in it 😍

Reactions: 10
They COOK!!? Now this I gotta see..
Funny to see how they are so happy "omg it's so tasty and we made it!!!!" wowowo.
And how long did he spend on getting off the onion's peel and Zoe, with a face as if she was solving a puzzle, peeling the garlic clove...

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Zoe said her fingers smelt of garlic for a week after she cooked with it last time......well your obviously not washing your hands enough.

Funny to see how they are so happy "omg it's so tasty and we made it!!!!" wowowo.
And how long did he spend on getting off the onion's peel and Zoe, with a face as if she was solving a puzzle, peeling the garlic clove...
Just proves shes never cooked any of those recipes in her COOK book....well apart from the mash and sausages.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Zoe said her fingers smelt of garlic for a week after she cooked with it last time......well your obviously not washing your hands enough.

Just proves shes never cooked any of those recipes in her COOK book....well apart from the mash and sausages.
Excuse moi thats MASH MOUNTAIN you’re talking about

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.