Zoe Sugg #14 Hibernating, baths with Fraggle, my only popularity comes from Tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely do not believe she needs glasses now 🙄 Far too convenient after we all slagged her off 🤣
That did cross my mind but I thought surely she wouldn't be that pathetic to lie about needing glasses.....but yeah she would.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg this is so sad.
Me and my boyfriend don’t really celebrate Valentine’s Day massively, but we always do get each other a card, and always end up writing so much in them to one another, it’s almost more of a love letter. I can’t ever imagine being “stuck for words” when wanting to express my love for my other half.. just goes to show, there really is no love/romance there at all!

Reactions: 15
On her website there is a article about how to be on your own on valentines day and the last tip is......masturbate.
Wasn't she on a Sex and the City kick a while back? I know she probably has minimal input, but I could see her trying telling them she wants to sound more sassy and Carrie like.

That did cross my mind but I thought surely she wouldn't be that pathetic to lie about needing glasses.....but yeah she would.
If she has, it's an easy one to be caught out on anyway - the lenses are a complete give away when they're real!

Reactions: 6
All those millions of migraines she gets? Probably because she needs glasses but couldn’t be arsed getting them tested 🤦🏻‍♀️ Honestly, she has nothing to do yet still can’t do basic life admin

Reactions: 17
All those millions of migraines she gets? Probably because she needs glasses but couldn’t be arsed getting them tested 🤦🏻‍♀️ Honestly, she has nothing to do yet still can’t do basic life admin
So true! Her life has become totally unmanageable.

Her wishing for glasses is so odd, maybe it unconsciously plays into her little miss frail and oh-so-delicate act? (I'm not saying glasses-wearers are frail of course!)

Basically she's 10 year old.. only kids wish to wear glasses because they think it's cute.

Also why is it necessarily to talk about getting your eyes checked and that it was so positive . It's an eye checkup. She's nearly 30.

Zoe. You are pathetic.
20200215_221900.jpg

20200215_222205.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
When she says she can't be bothered to be romantic on valentine's day... Fair enough, it can be quite commercialized, but often the couples who make these comments are the ones who are in unhappy relationships and are in complete denial about it. Definitely the case for Zoe and gummy.

Reactions: 14
When she says she can't be bothered to be romantic on valentine's day... Fair enough, it can be quite commercialized, but often the couples who make these comments are the ones who are in unhappy relationships and are in complete denial about it. Definitely the case for Zoe and gummy.
Like someone else mentioned she makes a big deal out of other occasions like Easter, Halloween & Christmas but cant be arsed with Valentines day. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Basically she's 10 year old.. only kids wish to wear glasses because they think it's cute.

Also why is it necessarily to talk about getting your eyes checked and that it was so positive . It's an eye checkup. She's nearly 30.

Zoe. You are pathetic.
View attachment 84415

View attachment 84416
...and of course, taking the opportunity to mention having a small face 👍 "not working commercially" with them but fishing for some sort of partnership, no doubt. All this brown-nosing and gushing over an eye test? witch, please. Why is she so obsessed?

Definitely agree, she's so childish. I wonder if she thinks wearing glasses will make her look smarter too, especially with her being a super successful and distinguished aUtHoR.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.