Zoe Sugg #12 Still no ring, Niomi who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title suggestion comes from @gloriouscheesecake šŸ¤—

so whilst Alfie was in Tiffany looking for the perfect dog bowl for Nala.
Joe was on his way back to the UK to wife Naomi up šŸ¤Ø

Even Zoeā€™s elfā€™s weā€™re off the shelf by the time they returned from New York šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Poor Zoe.....Forever waiting for her man child to grow up..

on another note, the vlogmas depression seems to have lifted and mark must be delighted heā€˜ll have some vlog content now zoe is back!!!
She might even throw him a homesense voucher and they can go pick out an engagement present for Naomi... oops, shouldn't have said that.
Donā€™t get depressed again zoe!!! You have nahalaaaa, Mark and donuts.

continue here!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Title suggestion comes from @gloriouscheesecake šŸ¤—

so whilst Alfie was in Tiffany looking for the perfect dog bowl for Nala.
Joe was on his way back to the UK to wife Naomi up šŸ¤Ø

Even Zoeā€™s elfā€™s weā€™re off the shelf By the time they returned from New York šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Poor Zoe.....Forever waiting for her man child to grow up..

on another note, the vlogmas depression seems to have lifted and mark must be delighted heā€˜ll have some vlog content now zoe is back!!!

continue here!
Thank you for using my suggestion! EEKK!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ahh Zoe maybe youā€™ll be next.. as long as nobody else she knows gets engaged in the next 5 years :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually feel sorry for any child that is spawned from Zalfie.
LOL! All it would wear would be futurelf onesies, tops and hats. It would be the perfect reason for alfie to have his not merch on show even more than ever. Or it would be wearing beige tracksuits and massive fake glasses.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not enough therapy in the world to work through the issues Spawn of Zalfie would end up with

Reactions: 8
Can you imagine Zoe being pregnant with her current diet and sedentary lifestyle, it wouldnā€™t be good šŸ˜¬

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Are we really imagining Zoe as a mother? Does she know you have to have sex first to make a baby??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I honestly donā€™t think Alfie will propose. It is around the season when a lot of engagements usually occur but Alfie had mentioned in one of his vlogs (the one where he didnā€™t go bowling) that most of his friends havenā€™t started a family yet. A few are married or engaged but I think when a majority of them begin to have kids then that pressure to propose will kick in.

Zoe goes along with everything Alfie says, her current terrible ā€œstreetā€ wardrobe is proof of that. No one should feel bad for her. She chose to stay with Alfie and gave the boy idiot wonder the complete upper hand instead of having an equal partnership. They deserve each other in misery.

Reactions: 27
I'm just wondering how Zoe would give birth to a baby if it took after him and had a giant head! It makes me laugh to see them sitting together with his giant shrek head and her little pin head, it's ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm just wondering how Zoe would give birth to a baby if it took after him and had a giant head! It makes me laugh to see them sitting together with his giant shrek head and her little pin head, it's ridiculous!
I think this is apart of the reason why sheā€™s kept the extensions.... to keep her head looking tiny!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are we really imagining Zoe as a mother? Does she know you have to have sex first to make a baby??
Hahah! I ā€œlicherallyā€ canā€™t even imagine them ever being intimate or having sex. I know you canā€™t tell to look at someone what theyā€™re like, but honestly, neither of them look like they have a sensual bone in their bodies! Alfie is just a buffoon who would probably guffaw at the sight of a boob. theyā€™re both so childish that I just canā€™t see either of them in that way at all!

Reactions: 19
I shouldnā€™t laugh at the fact there is a full blown conversation on Naomiā€™s engagement photo about Zoeā€™s biological clock and Alfieā€™s fear of buying a ring with the paparazzi around.

I shouldnā€™t laugh but I am šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I shouldnā€™t laugh at the fact there is a full blown conversation on Naomiā€™s engagement photo about Zoeā€™s biological clock and Alfieā€™s fear of buying a ring with the paparazzi around.

Paparazzi?
Hahahahaha almost as delusional as him thinking they are famous enough to need panic buttons in the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ poor Zoe.

But then, this is what happens when you couple up with someone who doesnā€™t want to grow up.

Reactions: 13
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ poor Zoe.

But then, this is what happens when you couple up with someone who doesnā€™t want to grow up.
She also doesnā€™t want to grow up!! She wears big onesies like a giant baby and tries to talk cutesy and says sheā€™s little like literally infantilises herself. two Big Kids

Reactions: 14
Was it just me, but was that Carol service she at in Wiltshire with the oaf and Joe & Dianne held in a church?. I ain't into religion or any of that, but seriously if Zoe is going to go to a service can she at least have the respect not to film her brother & his gf just to get some more engagement on insta & more views for tomorrow's vlog.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Was it just me, but was that Carol service she at in Wiltshire with the oaf and Joe & Dianne held in a church?. I ain't into religion or any of that, but seriously if Zoe is going to go to a service can she at least have the respect not to film her brother & his gf just to get some more engagement on insta & more views for tomorrow's vlog.
Never a missed opportunity to film Zalfie with Joanne. Letā€™s see how many times Alfie not so subtly drools over Dianne during this visit...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.