Zoe Sugg #11 Christmas is cancelled! Mrs Claus and Santa are staying in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!!! Hope the title is ok, Continue here if so!!!

now,
if you’re not feeling up to it,
just skip this thread completely!!!!!

Don’t overexert yourself by commenting or reading comments if you’re just not feeling up to it.

nobody wants ANYONE to feel like they’re under pressure, just do what you can!!!
Half a comment if that’s all you can manage.

protect your mental health at all costs and if that means going to bed for the month so be it!!!

Tattlella 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
Oh my god they’re going to New York with Lottie and Zack. The girl Alfie clearly has a thing for. Hilarious.
Just to add, it looks like Alfie and Lottie were going for a Mini sponsorship trip, and Zoe decided to go too and invite Zack.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh my god they’re going to New York with Lottie and Zack. The girl Alfie clearly has a thing for. Hilarious.
Just to add, it looks like Alfie and Lottie were going for a Mini sponsorship trip, and Zoe decided to go too and invite Zack.
Oh my:eek:

Just kidding, not really surprised. To be honest I think that they just need to break up and split the assets, the longer they wait the harder its going to be. They are clearly not meant for each other and Zoe should just find someone who is more mature and grounded that would push her to become a grownup.

Reactions: 17
So in her vlog today they are talking about going for a colonic irrigation (Alfie suggested it and Mark said he wanted too, of course)
Zoe said “I wonder how much would come out” and Mark says “yours would just be pizza and sweets” 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Omg did anyone see in the vlog that she really liked the mince pie flavoured porridge and then the second Alfie said he hated it she decided she didn’t like it either... how sad. She clearly isn’t being herself.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Omg did anyone see in the vlog that she really liked the mince pie flavoured porridge and then the second Alfie said he hated it she decided she didn’t like it either... how sad. She clearly isn’t being herself.
Why on earth would she do that? Is she that aware he isn't into her as she is? So sad. So weird. I just watched the clip. She is SO excited by it and lets him try it and he says it tastes like dirt. Then she is like "oh, you're right." And her demeanor changes. Then he is like "see, you're finished. Could you eat the whole thing? (like he is trying to convince her to not like it) and Zoe is like "no." It is actually really uncomfortable to watch. Then she only gives it a 3 out of 5. Alfie gives it a 3 out of 10. And Zoe says "yeah, you're right. I don't like it."

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
When was the last time millionaire Alfie actually paid for a trip?!

• Heart
They're going to NYC because Alfie is working with Mini Cooper so Zoe is tagging along with Lottie and Zach. I don't see a proposal happening...it is a work trip. Maybe he is pretending it is for work and will propose??? But I don't think he is that romantic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Eugh she is really annoying to watch when she is with other people. Its just not enjoyable viewing for me, its like being an outsider within a big group of people, not finding anything funny. Plus she is really irritating. I much prefer her on her own, baking, chatting. I don't mind her that much with Alfie as she is quite chill with him but everyone else she just does that fake open mouth laugh.

Reactions: 10
The way she was digging around in the porridge pot with her hands to get out any raisins just absolutely turned my stomach. Why not just use a spoon ffs

Wow I wonder how much of himself and Zoe Alfie will be trying to mould into carbon copies of lottie and Zack by the end of this trip.

On the subject of the weird power dynamic between them, I noticed in I think Zoe’s day 1 but may have been Alfie’s, when they were walking through the park and she said “it smells of soil” he completely changed the tone and pitch of his voice to say “we are in a park” in the most babyish and condescending way. I also realised he actually does that a lot. I don’t think he has any respect for her at all and while he may love her in some ways, without respect the relationship is very unhealthy.

Reactions: 26
“I’m autumnal rich and you’re winter poor, watch my vlogmas video so I get paid even more!!!”

0ED54C42-FD7B-4AE1-8139-B9E38D0F5C6E.png

The smug Zoella smirk

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Imagine being proposed to on a paid for work trip LOL. It should be planned and paid for off his own back, not that it will ever happen anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How is she gonna get on that plane without Mark holding her hand? So a business trip for Alf and Lottie turned into a couples trip. Cannot imagine why. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How is she gonna get on that plane without Mark holding her hand? So a business trip for Alf and Lottie turned into a couples trip. Cannot imagine why. 🤔
I thought that. I think she’s really going to struggle without comfort blanket Mark.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I cannot stand Alfie but I actually like the fact he doesn't play along with her trying to make out they are perfect. Like when she said they were having quality couples time and he was like we are sitting in silence.

I really hate watching them sing carols all the laughing and silliness. Like just sing the song or don't go if you find it ridiculous. They do the same at Alfies parents church when they go for christmas

Reactions: 16
Zoe will spend most of the time in the hotel anyway. What is the point of her going? Oh, cause Lottie will be there.

She LIKED the porridge then decided she didn't when he said he didn't, come on Zoe be your own person. You don't need to have all the same likes and dislikes as the person you are dating.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.